Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about the children a lot and wonder how they are dealing with the situation. After all of this time, perhaps their grandmother has decided to tell them the truth about what’s been going on. For the older ones at least, I think they would be most curious and questioning.
They had to have witnessed his controlling, egotistical nature and his rage, perhaps against their mother.
I think if I were in the grandmother’s position and if I knew that the children were aware of their parent’s volatile relationship, I would tell them the truth. Kids know more than we think and it would help them emotionally, especially with professional counseling, to begin their journey of grief. JMO

I believe it was in court papers or mainstream media in a statement by GF’s camp where it was noted that they have professional counseling for the kids. I have no doubt she has hired the best and they are following those recommendations although MOO.

With the finding of JD's shirt and bra, I am back to considering the unthinkable - and the reason for so many garbage bags.... of course, there are still those searches to consider - something must have led LE there (the pond, the backyard with MT, etc.)

Could the numerous bags have been part of a ruse in that some might have held normal things or nothing while others held bloody materials, etc. so if anyone noticed, the odds would be reduced that any one bag would hold bloody items? It sounds stupid as I write it but I think the entire trash-bag saga was stupid and weird regardless so MOO.

I would bet money that FD and KM are going to say they were together, at 4 JX. And since FD’s phone was there, it can’t be proved that he was anywhere else.

You brought up a great point. Legally, the presence of a phone alone doesn’t mean for sure that someone was there physically, right? It can be used with other findings to substantiate presence or possibly absence but since phones can be at locations where the owners are not, accidentally or deliberately, surely it’s not a definitive factor? MOO.

I remember the neighbor of the Sturbridge property was asked for his surveillance from 19 May on, if that had any significance, I wonder.
I think that might have been when they were investigating the employee driving FDs raptor there, they wanted to see if the employee had the truck that whole week. Plus other reasons too of course.

My guess is to simply waste more time and for strategic reasons that are only known to him as what he is doing defied any business logic that I am aware of!

He has bailed on 2 depositions (last time he did this was 2 weeks ago where his atty said he 'forgot' or some such nonsense). And its unclear from the court file whether he ever complied with the financial records requests of GF.

I am still baffled by what time buys him here? It must be important whatever it is because he is essentially lighting FORE Group on fire and letting it burn with the choices he is making on this particular piece of litigation IMO.

But I don't get the sense that FD cares about FORE as a going concern as when you look at the history of it the company really was a vanity project funded by his former FIL and never stood on its own feet as a separately financed business. IMO if the goal was to grow FORE beyond its Hartford base it would have needed external financing and a plan that didn't include developing large houses in markets that couldn't sustain them (I'm excluding the NC house from this stmt as it most likely could sell even in a rough market but is also probably overpriced based on current market conditions IMO).

Now Judge on the case is going to have to respond first to GF motion and then will have to respond to this nonsense filing IMO from FD and this will take time. This case seemed stalled due to all the back and forth and the no show depositions until recently. GF is now going after deposition of MT and that has involved time and motions back and forth as well. Near terms prospects for FD deposition in this case appear slim and as we have seen if he is compelled to show up for deposition he will simply take 5th to the extent he is able IMO.

I don't think the Judge will buy the FD argument but he seems to be trying to say that what she is doing could/might/maybe hurt his business and make it impossible to sell the liened properties (i.e., he can't run his business as usual). So, because of what she is doing has these imaginary consequences in his mind tht he wants to be compensated for in the event that the case is decided in his favor. Think this is the jist of the very twisted argument.

The irony of his logic is that most business people would say that FORE isn't a going concern, hasn't sold a property in a good while despite having an inventory of 6 properties and there appear to be no prospects for near term sale of existing inventory. Why was all this done? We don't yet know. I would also think the Judge might ask for documents to prove that offers have been received for any of the inventory over the past 2 years and what the response of FORE Group was to the offers received. From the outside looking in, it appears that FD/FORE is sitting on 6 big white elephant houses that cannot be sold without substantial reductions in selling price. MOO
He needs to have a fire sale on all six houses. The neighbors won't like it nor will the realtors. But I bet it will come to that. He needs the money. His funds have run dry. Who knows? If he priced them at $500,000.00 he would have 3 million to play with. $2.5 million to GF and the remainder for his attorneys and all the liens and people that are suing him.:D.

He needs to have a fire sale on all six houses. The neighbors won't like it nor will the realtors. But I bet it will come to that. He needs the money. His funds have run dry. Who knows? If he priced them at $500,000.00 he would have 3 million to play with. $2.5 million to GF and the remainder for his attorneys and all the liens and people that are suing him.:D.
I do wonder what he is living on right now- is he paying the water/light bills on the 4JC house? With what? Really makes me think he has been hiding money for years from JD - otherwise, how is he living? I guess he could have tapped into his 401K for a loan (beyond the bail money) it is his money after all. But there is a limit you can borrow - however, he can liquidate the whole thing and pay the penalties and taxes on it. JMO

I always thought the numerous trash bags were a way to confuse and complicate the process of retrieving evidence. While it may sound silly to us, IMO it could have been thought out. I can only imagine how stressful it would be for the perp (my money's on FD) of this crime, regardless of how planned out it may have been. MOO

FD must be really, really on edge at the moment, IMO. No matter how clever he believed/still believes he is, he is no match for seasoned LE, let alone nearly any objective party (or those of us on WS!). Not sure FD thought clearly about just how much he had to lose, even if it was premeditated. Thus far, he's lot his freedom, his kids, his girlfriend, some property and his anonymity. He's likely living on credit and the goodwill of others, which will not last forever. His attorneys are either criminals themselves or completely inappropriate. MOO

I didn't think FD would bolt before, but now I really do wonder if he will. The public has figuratively stoned him to death. I sincerely hope I can rest assured that LE is watching him at all times in order to prevent flight. All this talk of blowhard lawyers is exactly what NP & Co. want right now, IMO. And Jennifer becomes lost in this case, as much as she is physically lost right now and for the past two months. MOO.

I wonder if they were in separate bedrooms at that point so he didn’t notice her slowly emptying of her closet etc ... Maybe she rented a storage unit and was squirreling things away slowly as not to be noticed . Had side piece already moved in at this point ?

He probably wouldn’t have noticed as he was away so often and having an illicit affair with MT.
I believe it was in court papers or mainstream media in a statement by GF’s camp where it was noted that they have professional counseling for the kids. I have no doubt she has hired the best and they are following those recommendations although MOO.

Yes, JD’s friend was interviewed and shared she took them to a book store and they noticed JD was on the cover of the magazine and so they went page-by-page and answered questions honestly. Can you imagine? Those sweet children. So happy that they have such loving, protective arms around them.

I do wonder what he is living on right now- is he paying the water/light bills on the 4JC house? With what? Really makes me think he has been hiding money for years from JD - otherwise, how is he living? I guess he could have tapped into his 401K for a loan (beyond the bail money) it is his money after all. But there is a limit you can borrow - however, he can liquidate the whole thing and pay the penalties and taxes on it. JMO
I think his sister said people in Greece who think he is innocent are sending him money. How much? No clue.

I think most people would feel like that but, MOO, I don’t think FD is anything but angry with everyone else for his troubles. I don’t know what to think about MT but her seemingly happy, defiant behavior in court appearances makes me wonder. Could she possibly think she will breeze on through this with no lingering effects or that she and FD will come through this and live together happily ever after? MOO.
Oh I agree he is angry. But he is also feeling the pressure. He can't make a move. He is trapped.
As for MT's demeanor? Her flipping her hair? Walking into the courthouse with her head held high? She is crumbling inside. She is feeling it. The waiting is killing her, IMO. Interesting that she is not complaining that her ankle bracelet is irritating her skin. Andrew Bowman would never allow that, IMO. She is in good hands.

I’m not an attorney so I’m just asking to know, not to argue in any way: Do attorneys have a lot of choice (or is it common to decline to do it) if a client, especially an existing one, wants it done and it’s legal?
Fair enough point. Can't disagree with you.

FD is a client of this atty and FD is asking that something be done and atty is saying yes it can be done so the papers are filed. So, atty is simply taking orders, following the guidelines of the court and filing the motion on behalf of FD. No harm no foul and it probably gets done all the time as its how attys get paid.

I guess what I was trying to say is that motions like this are perfectly legal to file but really IMO have limited value to the process of litigation, as my guess is that the motion was made with the understanding that it was a low probability event, meaning that there was limited chance of Judge agreeing with the motion from FD. Sure you roll the dice sometimes when you file a motion but why file a motion if there is a 1 in 1,000 (just picking numbers out of the air as I really can't handicap this event at all) shot of prevailing? Simply seems like a waste of time for all involved, but I truly believe that all FD wanted to do was waste GF time in court for reasons that I certainly do not understand other than pure spite and anger?!?!

His strategy if it exists, baffles me here. So if anyone has any ideas on what all he is doing then spill the tea please as I am lost in the weeds on this one!

I didn't mean to imply any legal impropriety on the part of the atty at all as they are entitled to make a living and they get paid for writing and filing paperwork in court and making oral argument to the court on behalf of their client. I don't know this atty at all and have no axe to grind against them at all either.

I'm sure the atty's on the thread could debate this entire situation til the cows come home and honestly I'd welcome it as this civil litigation kicking on as long as it has baffles me completely!

Hence my earlier thread, two contentious divorcing men are each other’s alibis. Biggest problem, attorney client privilege.
I believe early on NP mentioned attorney meeting and then Greece phone call as potential alibis. This was discussed on WS shortly after NP showed up on the scene.

Hmm here’s a good one: I wonder if NP is going to represent the lawyer on his assault and marital rape charges?
There is no attorney client privilege among co-conspirators to a crime. It is called the crime fraud exception and it strips the privilege if the lawyer and client are planning to commit a crime.

Was FD wearing gloves (or one glove) during the trash dump? That would be telling IMO.

I hope one day to see the Surveillance videos.

I saved all of the photos I could find of him wearing hats and ones hanging in the real estate photos of his homes for sale. He was wearing one in the surveillance videos IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname