Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his sister said people in Greece who think he is innocent are sending him money. How much? No clue.
This would be incredible if true. Does anyone here speak/greek and could check or FB pages or any of the other cofi sites that people use?

Can you imagine the promo: Buy Fotis a cup of coffee! 2euro keeps the lights at 4Jx on for 15 min! 20euro buys a home cooked meal!

Sorry for the laugh but its been rough on here IMO with the announcement of no more searching from NCPD.

Hugely sad news which I am still processing.

This would be incredible if true. Does anyone here speak/greek and could check ******** or FB pages or any of the other cofi sites that people use?

Can you imagine the promo: Buy Fotis a cup of coffee! 2euro keeps the lights at 4Jx on for 15 min! 20euro buys a home cooked meal!

Sorry for the laugh but its been rough on here IMO with the announcement of no more searching from NCPD.

There is a FB translation app: Getting Started | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

Perhaps his attorney is floating him a loan to pay for the water, electricity, trash pick up etc. this has been done in the past...especially when the lawyer knows he can collect monies big time for the loan....but in this case, FD may not have money to pay the lawyer back. I don’t think FD would uses any monies he may have hidden in Greece, that’s his money for the future...what ever that is. JMO

Perhaps his attorney is floating him a loan to pay for the water, electricity, trash pick up etc. this has been done in the past...especially when the lawyer knows he can collect monies big time for the loan....but in this case, FD may not have money to pay the lawyer back. I don’t think FD would uses any monies he may have hidden in Greece, that’s his money for the future...what ever that is. JMO
Interesting thought about money in Greece. Perhaps that's where some of the missing money went when he sold those properties and only paid GF a small portion of what she had coming. Does anyone know if NP has a history of floating clients money?

Will have to check it out! I was just following the tragic case of the American scientist killed recently in Greece. The thread tested the limits of Google translate as most of the reporting was local. It was rough going with Google in greek IMO. So, will try the FB app and see if it works any better.

Entirely possible! But I guess the advice we could pass on would be to get some collateral from FD or you won't get your dough! MOO

Will have to check it out! I was just following the tragic case of the American scientist killed recently in Greece. The thread tested the limits of Google translate as most of the reporting was local. It was rough going with Google in greek IMO. So, will try the FB app and see if it works any better.
I'd like to know how it works for you. That Greek case is devastating.

KM , NP , RR are all in cahoots with each other that is plain as day . All this jockeying around attorneys is just distraction and stall tactics.

KM has been exposed as an abuser , RR exposed as a thu& , and who knows what skeletons are in NP’s closet . I think it is fair to assume that FD surrounds himself with like minded individuals with low morals and shady business practices .

After reading several Family Court records for several people involved either professionally or personally by FD , I’m appalled at how the courts allow attorneys to drag cases out for literally years !! Bleeding them dry and or into bankruptcy . These poor people just want to move on and the State just turns a blind eye to the madness .

The corrupt lawyers are running the show . It’s becoming more and more apparent that this is not a farce more like the “norm” pun intended .

I would not be the least bit surprised if more of FD’s shenanigans ( to put it nicley) is exposed soon .

I just hope the kids are being shielded from the media .

Thinking about this leak regarding Jennifer’s bloody clothing.

I wonder if someone involved in the investigation is annoyed that murder charges have yet to be filed, and is trying to pressure the DA into bringing charges.

Imo it's a strategic move by LE. They are trying to rattle MT I to giving up more info by letting her know some of the stuff they found.

I’m thinking another reason. I’m still thinking JD was not in those bags.
1.I don’t think he had the ability to do the unthinkable in the amount of time he had, or the ability to do it cleanly and with an unmanageable time line. He had to get in and out fast.
2. This crime was preplanned. If he planned on that means of disposal, he would have have taken better protective measures and the blood evidence would not have been there (of course, it could have come from the attack and it was a surprise, but then why was it so sloppily cleaned?)
3 . He had a preplanned prepared disposal site, just like the entire event was preplanned.
4. He removed the clothes to delay identification, if remains were found at all.
5. A few bloody clothes in black bags might have made it to disappearance in a trash incinerator. If there were no pinging crumbs, the clothes would have been history.
6 why 30 bags? Stops? I think it legitimately was debris from construction sites that he mingle the cleanup materials and clothing into.
7. Human (large) parts may have been detected at trash facility. Too risky. But I’m thinking smaller identifying items may have neatly concealed within other “garbage” so they would NOT accidentally spill out and be seen. I’m thinking concrete.
8. An unclothed, degraded body with identifying features removed, Removed and completely separated from body, was placed in his prepared site. And I’m thinking he had more than one prepared.

Edit: major typo!
As soon as LE obtains dental records, though, JD is identified. Removing her clothes post-mortem would be a lot of work for an exercise in futility. I agree this murder was planned, but I still believe JD's body was not intact at the end of that day. Whether it was in the garbage bags, we don't have enough information to know.

FD's divorce lawyer's involvement in this crime, though, is an interesting twist. I 100% believe he was going to be FD's alibi for that morning. NP can kiss that alibi goodbye, because that witness' testimony is now worthless. The lawyer's strangely worded motion to withdraw in the divorce case also now makes sense. He is a witness or potential co-defendant in the criminal case and that creates an actual, unwaivable conflict with FD.

Could the lawyer have also had a role in disposing of JD's body? NP has been beating his chest that FD did not possibly have enough time to kill JD and dispose of her body. He didn't need extra time because someone was handling this problem. Is this person a link none of us anticipated? I think there is much more to come, but I do not think this is not the last we have heard about this lawyer's involvement.

Last edited:
He probably wouldn’t have noticed as he was away so often and having an illicit affair with MT.

Yes, JD’s friend was interviewed and shared she took them to a book store and they noticed JD was on the cover of the magazine and so they went page-by-page and answered questions honestly. Can you imagine? Those sweet children. So happy that they have such loving, protective arms around them.
This breaks my heart.

Anyone know where side piece is staying now? Is she in CT? Wonder if KM has tried contacting her ? I mean it wouldn’t be going against a court order since he no longer represents FD... and they seem to be such good buddies and all.

Are there any recent searches by LE that anyone is aware of? I remember how meticulous the early searches were in Waveny Park with dogs, choppers & FBI Forensic Evidence teams off the trails & Merritt Parkway raking, digging and planting flag markers. Did they already find what they need?

Reckless allegations? Please. This lawyer must be taking pointers from NP. It makes him look like a fool. GF is the one recklessly damaging FD's reputation? One must have a good reputation before it can be damaged.
Exactly! And one must not distribute bloody items from a crime scene on camera if he wants to look like a choir boy. That's in the rule book.

OK, these new announcements have cemented
a theory I've been holding in for awhile:

In business, it's common for birds of a feather
to stick together and also be attracted to others of their ilk.
FD is a low lying, scumbbag crook in business
and will only do business with other *******
business people. People who bend the law and
crawl around under the radar. They hang a shingle out to public looking respectable but
underneath their lurid activities are all the same.
FD would only do business with other scumbags who subscribe to his dirty, hardball
tactics.
LE needs to look at every single business associate he has hooked up with during his time in Farmington and NC.
They need to look at every subcontractor, every
attorney, every architect, every one involved
w/ FD. Honest businessmen do not stick with
crooked businessmen.
I'm convinced we will see LE pull out more
'assistants' that FD had for his crooked dealings.
If someone sticks w/ FD at this point, they are under a cloud of suspicion. They value money
over scruples.
Let the intense investigating begin.

Excellent post, enelram! "

"If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas."

I am more and more thankful the children's contact with FD has been cut short so their character won't be tainted by him and his cohorts.

To settle is to admit defeat. That’s why I think FD will end up going to trial on the criminal charges.

However, there comes a point when there are no more Benjamins to cover the billable hours.

Wouldn't being assigned a Public Defender prove as humiliating to FD as a guilty plea?!

I'd like to know how it works for you. That Greek case is devastating.
The thread worked brilliantly as there were a handful of fantastic locals that were able to translate the articles and listen to the newscasts etc. Never seen such cooperation. But it showed the limits I think of translation software but I also think Greek tests the limits of google technology too.

Maybe it will work eventually but it surprised me how it didn't work well for Greek at all as I use it with good results for other languages! I don't do social media like FB but I will see if I can find someone to test it out and I will report back.

This would be incredible if true. Does anyone here speak/greek and could check ******** or FB pages or any of the other cofi sites that people use?

Searching for a link. I know I read it somewhere.

Are there any recent searches by LE that anyone is aware of? I remember how meticulous the early searches were in Waveny Park with dogs, choppers & FBI Forensic Evidence teams off the trails & Merritt Parkway raking, digging and planting flag markers. Did they already find what they need?
If NCPD says there are no searches going on now, it sounds like things are done.

Praying that they have what they need to put up a solid case.

My recollection was that one of the last searches was in lake up in Farmington. But my sense is that there was must searching done that was not made public. The search warrants are sealed for I think another 45 days so we will have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24