Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for not calling her mom and the police to report her missing right away, with a close second of not disposing of one of her cars to make it look like she'd dropped baby K off, gone for a ride, and had an accident. MOO

Didn’t they dispose of her purse with the car keys in it? I vaguely remember something being said about that, but unsure.

ETA Does anybody else remember that?

I vote for not calling her mom and the police to report her missing right away, with a close second of not disposing of one of her cars to make it look like she'd dropped baby K off, gone for a ride, and had an accident. MOO

I'm also going to nominate PF's trip to the bank with his mystery BFF on Dec. 5th.
The one where he waltzed in demanding a "timeline" of his transactions along w/ the bank's surveillance footage of him on Nov. 22nd. The one where the BFF told the person at the bank to "forget about us being here."

That one's definitely up there in the "Smooth Move, Ex-Lax" contest.

Not sure it will get my vote, but it deserves to be in contention, at least.

Others?

I'm going to try to set up a poll here, if I can figure out how to do it...it will give us something to think about between now and the next hearing on the 23rd.

Last edited:
I'm also going to nominate PF's trip to the bank with his mystery BFF on Dec. 5th.
The one where he waltzed in demanding a "timeline" of his transactions along w/ the bank's surveillance footage of him on Nov. 22nd. The date KB was murdered.
And then the BFF told the person at the bank to "forget about us being here."

That one's up there in the "Smooth Move, Ex-Lax" contest.

Not sure it will get my vote, but it deserves to be in contention, at least.

Others?

I'm going to try to set up a poll here, if I can figure out how to do it...it will give us something to think about between now and the next hearing on the 23rd.

I thought of this one too! It's a close second.

My choice would be carrying her cell phone with his for two days while he called and texted her and answered himself. Really?? : )

Adding to our growing list:
  • Attempting to clean the bloody crime scene with Wet Wipes.
We'll probably have to do one Poll BT (Before Trial) and another one AT (After Trial), on account of there are undoubtedly a plethora of stupid things that PF did that we don't know about yet and aren't going to learn about until the trial.

Adding to our growing list:
  • Attempting to clean the bloody crime scene with Wet Wipes.
We'll probably have to do one Poll BT (Before Trial) and another one AT (After Trial), on account of there are undoubtedly a plethora of stupid things that PF did that we don't know about yet and aren't going to learn about until the trial.
I don't think he attempted to clean the crime scene at all. I think he just used the wipes on himself. Imo

Didn’t they dispose of her purse with the car keys in it? I vaguely remember something being said about that, but unsure.

ETA Does anybody else remember that?

PommyMommy had this on thread #50:

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...rreth/73-b0348d1f-366a-4e8a-82c7-e9494ef1bef3
Prosecutors later asked Adams about the state of Berreth’s apartment after she was reported missing. He said she had flowers on her kitchen table, and that her purse and house keys were missing. Her car keys were still inside the home, and there was no indication she had packed any luggage or taken any clothes, Adams said.

Didn't KK drop the purse and keys in the Malad Gorge?
IIRC, KB's purse and it's contents were burned in the fire and her keys were thrown into the gorge. MOO

ETA:

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing
She threw the keys (presumably to Berreth’s townhome) into a gorge in Gooding, Idaho.

Kenney also grabbed the trash bags & Kelsey’s purse to burn in the fire.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...lication and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf
Contents of purse on page 10.

We could have a pretty solid debate in regards to the dumbest thing he did.

For me, it was keeping Kelsey’s phone, and texting and making phone calls from the same place.

If he had simply made her disappear, he very well might have gotten away with this.

Instead, he overthought things, and this was the best he could come up with :p

Good for justice. Bad for him.
That might be the dumbest thing ever.

But it would be tied with the brilliant plan to send the phone to Idaho with his sidepiece/cleaning lady.

And of course, his genius idea to recruit his Rodeo Queen to kill the mother of his child in the 1st place. What could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken