Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Just joined today, but I’ve followed this forum for years. I must say you have all done some amazing work on so many different cases! It’s fascinating to see how the pieces of a mystery can start to come together just by analyzing publicly available data, maps, photos, interviews, etc. With all the expertise here from people of many different walks of life, so many details are brought to light that no one person could ever come up with on their own. I hope I to be able to use my LE, SAR, EMS background to be able to contribute to this incredible group.

Greetings fellow enthusiasts! Having exhausted my true crime movie, television, book and podcast resources, I’ve found myself here pondering current true mysteries. Perhaps I’ll be able to use my ‘education’ to help solve a crime? It would be nice to put all these hours of ‘research’ to some use. The Barbara Thomas case grabbed my attention and after reading 50 or so pages of comments I figured I may as well join up.

Hello all! Was suggested I join in on WS as I am personally connected to a case which I believe to have ended in a false conviction. Around 25 years ago my father was on trial for multiple cases which contained questionable/challengable evidence and DNA results which could potentially be inaccurate by today's measures.

All that being said, I am looking to share the information I have collected so far along with the points of greatest concern in this case with hopes of getting feedback from the WS community! Would anyone have a suggestion where best to post for such a situation?

Hello all! Was suggested I join in on WS as I am personally connected to a case which I believe to have ended in a false conviction. Around 25 years ago my father was on trial for multiple cases which contained questionable/challengable evidence and DNA results which could potentially be inaccurate by today's measures.

All that being said, I am looking to share the information I have collected so far along with the points of greatest concern in this case with hopes of getting feedback from the WS community! Would anyone have a suggestion where best to post for such a situation?
Welcome to Ws latefoot!
Hopefully someone will chime in with other suggestions, but for now thinking you can post your story with news links on one of these Ws threads below and see what happens.
Wondering if there already is a thread here where your father's name is posted?
The Innocence Project has now accepted Darlie's case
Genuine Wrongful Convictions

Hello, I am new to this site and am joining to hopefully learn and contribute. I am particularly interested in the case of Missy Bevers who was brutally murdered in April 2016 inside a church in Texas. I'm hoping to find a thread related to this case. I would love to connect with anyone interested in this case.

Hello, I am new to this site and am joining to hopefully learn and contribute. I am particularly interested in the case of Missy Bevers who was brutally murdered in April 2016 inside a church in Texas. I'm hoping to find a thread related to this case. I would love to connect with anyone interested in this case.
Welcome to Ws Lone_Star!
The latest thread for Missy B. is this one, but it may not be open for replies at the moment, but there are many posts to read through for now, also there is a media thread.
TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, Dallas 18 Apr 2016 Media & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Good morning. Websleuths newbie here from Alberta, Canada. I have been following case of the murders in northern BC and the manhunt in Canada for Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmeglesky. I am also quite fascinated by the investigative techniques and how authorities can piece together a few shreds of information and clues to solve a case.

I am very interested in Missy Bevers' murder. It's what brought me here.

Hey folks! I'm brand new to the site. I live in Chicago and so we have more than our fair share of unsolved crimes. My interest in unsolved cases was ignited by the mysterious, terrifying double murder of the "Duck Walk Killer" in my own neighborhood last fall.

Hello! I learned of the existence of this site after listening to the first Jenson and Holes episode featured on My Favorite Murder. Had to join as soon as I heard, very excited to be here.

Would someone be able to tell me if there's a way to find country/region specific cases, other than typing in the name of the country into the search box?

Cheers!

Hello! I learned of the existence of this site after listening to the first Jenson and Holes episode featured on My Favorite Murder. Had to join as soon as I heard, very excited to be here.

Would someone be able to tell me if there's a way to find country/region specific cases, other than typing in the name of the country into the search box?

Cheers!
Welcome to Ws SheMantis!
You could go to the forum section to find the type of case you are looking for, ie- missing persons, located persons, crimes in the news, cold cases ect. ect. select the appropriate forum, then type in the county/region in that particular search engine.
Any case/area that particularly interests you?
Ws forums..
Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members