Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't disagree with you, as I think the Suburban at Waveny has been a piece of the puzzle that we have struggled with for many threads.

The run issue was discussed and I think where we ended up was that due to the timing of the appts in the city and the fact that it appeared she was driving to the city that it was hard to see a run as being doable (we had a quote about what her typical run time and distance was and I'm going from memory but I don't think she could have done her full run with the schedule). I think we also checked the train schedule into the city from Talmadge Hill and I don't think she would have been able to do a run, shower and make train due to the schedule. All these scenarios involve assumptions about run, shower, clean up time etc. Lots of talk and many different views if I recall on the early threads!

MOO, but the way NCPD towed the JD Suburban off immediately led me to be suspicious of what they might have found in the vehicle or done to the vehicle. It all could have been something, or nothing. We know a major assault happened in the garage but what if the body was placed in JD vehicle and driven to Waveny for pick up by someone else or a car switch on Lapham? IDK but we've talked about so many options.

I think the general consensus has been that there was nothing odd about NCPD using stock photo of the JD Suburban in the posters and online.

Perhaps, but the actual vehicle was available and pictures could have been taken. It probably took more time to find the stock photo and blow it up than it would have taken to use the actual vehicle.

I think the vehicle was significant due to what might have happened in it or fingerprints and other DNA that might have been found and that is why it has never been seen by the public or the press.

BBM. Not only that but what could have been missing from her car. Just a hunch. MOO.

As you and others have mentioned, I agree. The reporting from the HC this week is definitely sending a message.

Also, do you guys find it odd that the name Fudge was not removed from the quotation in the article? I think there is a reason why the name was mentioned. MOO
I agree. Baiting FD into making a move? JMO.

Excellent job at describing the true nature of a narcissistic psychopath and how they suck the life out of a beautiful, generous empath like JD. Same qualities that made her a wonderful nurturing mother who I’m sure in part wanted to give those 5 children to FD. Narcopaths like lots of kids. I’m sure he whined to her about wanting more, more kids even after 2, 4. Nothing ever satisfies these narc beasts. The kids are little mini me’s in their eyes through which they can perpetuate their narc hopes and dreams. An extension of themselves of course. Plus they like to choose a favorite and compare and create chaos. Especially for the empathic nurturing mother doing all the real work because the narcopath is busy complaining about all the “work” he is doing. She was clearly classically devalued and discarded once the kids got old enough to be taken and put on show on water skis in Greece and in the snow in that picture in front of his SUV with the new woman. Let’s please devote ourselves to doing a better job of teaching our girls how to avoid these homicidal narcopaths. Let’s teach our own sweet girls about these devils and write books and teach classes and incorporate it into curriculums for girls starting to date. Let’s teach them all the red flags and to listen to their instincts. Let’s make this part of beautiful JDs legacy.

Yes, and GF is my role model and I don’t mean because she has money.

BBM. Agree. MSM has been all over the board. Many times it turns out that the tabloids have been dead on.

A couple things.

Did we ever establish how much video could have been possible on the route from JD's home to Waveny Park?

The four mile trek on Albany Ave. Did it begin in West Hartford or did it extend further into the city after Hartford?

FBI was involved early. Are they still involved? My guess is yes.

And the next town cop's comment just says it all.
Coward versus a woman.
MOO.

Radar Online broke a story way back and if I’m not mistaken, National Enquirer and Radar Online are part of the same media conglomerate.

Excellent job at describing the true nature of a narcissistic psychopath and how they suck the life out of a beautiful, generous empath like JD. Same qualities that made her a wonderful nurturing mother who I’m sure in part wanted to give those 5 children to FD. Narcopaths like lots of kids. I’m sure he whined to her about wanting more, more kids even after 2, 4. Nothing ever satisfies these narc beasts. The kids are little mini me’s in their eyes through which they can perpetuate their narc hopes and dreams. An extension of themselves of course. Plus they like to choose a favorite and compare and create chaos. Especially for the empathic nurturing mother doing all the real work because the narcopath is busy complaining about all the “work” he is doing. She was clearly classically devalued and discarded once the kids got old enough to be taken and put on show on water skis in Greece and in the snow in that picture in front of his SUV with the new woman. Let’s please devote ourselves to doing a better job of teaching our girls how to avoid these homicidal narcopaths. Let’s teach our own sweet girls about these devils and write books and teach classes and incorporate it into curriculums for girls starting to date. Let’s teach them all the red flags and to listen to their instincts. Let’s make this part of beautiful JDs legacy.
You are totally right. I always tell people we warn children of the “ boogey man” whom one might picture with one eye and a limp but my boogeyman wore custom Armani suits, flew in private planes, drove Maserati’s, Ferrari’s and Mercedes and wined and dined me and treated me better than anyone had in my entire lifetime. He owns a company that is worldwide and very successful yet won’t pay his sons tuition. Hates him because he believe I left only because of him. Apparently Ted Bundy was charming too. We need to teach these children to watch what people do and not what they say. That evil can have beautiful blue eyes and seem to be everything you have ever dreamed. They always move fast as FD did. Too intense too fast too much. No boundaries which you take as their intense interest in you. It’s sad because we don’t have any idea it is all a great big manipulation. If it is too good to be true it is. Because it is false.

I agree on the amount of blood.
With the knife found, I'm even more inclined to believe he dismembered her in the garage
and parceled her body into garbage bags along
with the cleanup rags and mops and sponges.
Took everything to Mtn. Spg. til he could figure
out where to get rid of things. Put bags w/ body parts in shower area overnight, where they leaked. Took cleanup things to Albany Ave. Fri. night, and body parts maybe on Sat. to
burial area or body of water.
Wonder what his phone and GPS say about his travels on Sat.
Also thinking the banging early Sat. at Sturbridge was him preparing a coffin/barrel to bury her in.
Somehow I always had the feeling that he would care enough to bury her.

What a gosh darn shame. A street man who uses drugs sheds light on this case.

Perhaps it is that not every hero wears a cape or is what we might first envision as a hero. To me, it seems so often that heroes come in all kinds of places and spaces. I’m not arguing or being hateful; it’s just my musing. MOO.

QUOTE="HopeForTheBest, post: 15298796, member: 243148"]Yes, and GF is my role model and I don’t mean because she has money.[/QUOTE]
I've been on vacation, away from the internet, and can't believe the amount of information that has been released these last few days. I am now confident that LE has been holding some "valuable cards" here, though this is not a game...it's about closure for 5 children, a mother, sister, friends. Let the flood gates open and drown FD, MT and NP. Justice for Jennifer!! Yes, this case is a cautionary tale for single women, and men too. Be careful, very careful, for what you wish for.

I know what you mean-rather than commenting on whether or not someone is a beauty, I would prefer to comment on the healthiness of her looks. MT does not have the look of a person who is living a healthy life. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to find out that she might have a drug problem. She definitely has the look of a person who is quite a bit older than 44.

I lived in Miami for a couple of years and there is no doubt in my mind that she was involved in drugs. Especially as a “promoter” or whatever she was passing herself off as while living off child support. Jennifer wrote about Fulos wanting to stay out all night in Miami, just like in Greece. Party people.

I have wondered about this because, the way I understand it, they broke up and then got back together. Since he is apparently a narcissist, generally they develop a reputation and word gets around about abusive people. I just wonder if she had some indication about him before they married although love can make you blind. JMO.
No, I think she married someone else entirely and FD eventually showed who he was over a prolonged period of time. The beginning of the relationship must have been great but then after the first couple of children we started to see the doubts and anxiety creeping into the blog posts IMO. She started to doubt herself, wondered if she was taking enough care with their relationship and on and on it went. She was gradually being crushed IMO and it was a concerted and well orchestrated crushing of her spirit by FD.

If you get a chance, read some of the blog posts and see if you see the relationship chaging too. I think in many respects FD resented the JD focus on the children to the exclusion of himself. I'm not sure what he expected where there were 5 children that needed constant attention and care.

MOO

I don’t recall that but that doesn’t mean much. I think they were friendly in college but not dating AFAIK and then there was that “serendipitous” (quotes are mine on the idea of it being a happy accident of fate) meeting at the airport. I think JD believed the best of people, to her detriment. MOO.
Yes I read her post about the serendipitous meeting in the airport. Sadly he was married at that time and spotted JD in Aspen airport and thought hmmmm .. here’s pretty sweet Jennifer single wealthy ...she didn’t see him for whom he was. A guy that saw a better deal than he had. They get married, she sets him up in business using her dads money. He is unstable and a narcissist. He needs constant supply. She is a mom of 5 and he gets his needs met wherever he can. Even with yucky MT. Ugh.

No, I think she married someone else entirely and FD eventually showed who he was over a prolonged period of time. The beginning of the relationship must have been great but then after the first couple of children we started to see the doubts and anxiety creeping into the blog posts IMO. She started to doubt herself, wondered if she was taking enough care with their relationship and on and on it went. She was gradually being crushed IMO and it was a concerted and well orchestrated crushing of her spirit by FD.

If you get a chance, read some of the blog posts and see if you see the relationship chaging too. I think in many respects FD resented the JD focus on the children to the exclusion of himself. I'm not sure what he expected where there were 5 children that needed constant attention and care.

MOO
Totally!

Somehow I always had the feeling that he would care enough to bury her.
OOOH! Got to disagree on that one. He would care in the sense that maybe he thought it would be the best chance of him getting away with murder. He really thinks she got what she deserved. They are really THAT self-centered. I know there are some murderers who regret what they have done and cover the victim's body out of respect and that is often what leads police to suspect that a murder is not random. By the time a relationship with someone like FD has deteriorated to the point that it did, JD would have been the object of extreme contempt and FD probably enjoyed dehumanizing and humiliating her at every turn. They just don't care. At all. This is MOO based upon experience.

Quotes from NE article posted above:

When police arrived a few minutes later, they found an empty estate. At the behest of the family, their longtime nanny xx, 28, met officers at the property and unlocked the door [BBM - we have debated this point and never resolved] for them to gain entry.

Police didn’t find the Connecticut mother home nor any signs of forced entry, but their nightmare worsened. When officers journeyed to the garage, they immediately located several bloodstains on the floor and on a vehicle parked in the garage. It was then they realized something wasn’t right and they instantly started combing the area for any clues. Within the hour, they found Jennifer’s empty Suburban parked three miles from her property.

“This case became a national story almost immediately; a missing mother-of-five vanished after returning home from taking her children to school,” a detective in a neighboring Connecticut town told The ENQUIRER. “Who could ditch crucial evidence pertaining to the disappearance of a mother-of-five in the trash. What kind of monster does that take?”

The FBI joined state and local law enforcement officers to search properties owned by her estranged husband.

On June 1, the case captured national attention when Fotis & his former mistress-turned-girlfriend [BBM new term MTG!], Michelle Troconis, 44, were arrested and charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with physical evidence in connection to the mother-of-five’s disappearance after police claim they found video surveillance that appeared to show the two dumping bags of evidence – including blood drenched sponges, clothing, and other material – at over 30 locations in a four-mile radius.

“All the evidence that we have points to the fact that Jennifer’s estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis attempted to get rid of critical evidence,” a federal law enforcement source told The ENQUIRER. “This was a coward versus a woman.”
[BBM - This is true!]

“It’s evident that a fight ensued in the garage of the victim’s estate given the blood located by the initial responding officers in addition to the evidence located by federal, state and local authorities shortly thereafter,” the source continued. “Further findings indicate that the victim could have succumbed from her injuries, but we are not ruling any theories or possibilities out.”

F
rom RadarOnline.com:

According to RadarOnline.com, authorities caught a big break earlier this week after obtaining an “emergency” search warrant to raid a large property owned by Jennifer’s estranged husband, Fotis Dulos.

“We received several tips that circled back to that residence and obtained an emergency search warrant for the premises,” a law enforcement source revealed to the outlet. “We did find several key pieces of evidence in various trash cans, dumpsters, and other locations.”

What’s more, NBC Connecticut was first to report Friday that police returned to Fotis’ Farmington estate. Surprisingly, they were joined by his former mistress-turned girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, who is also charged in connection to the disappearance of the mother-of-five.

“Ms. Troconis agreed to assist authorities in bringing resolution to this horrific tragedy,” a law enforcement source told The ENQUIRER. “Following her three-hour statement Wednesday, she agreed to meet with authorities at the property she resided at with Fotis to help cohobate her statement.”

“If an attorney, with enough experience, comes to the realization that there is no way to win a case, he or she may have his client cooperate,” high-profile criminal defense attorney A. Charles Peruto told The ENQUIRER. Peruto, known for representing some of the most prolific killers in America, including murderer Gary Heidnik, who kidnapped, tortured, and sexually assaulted six women, killing two of them while holding them captive in his basement.

“The ‘first one in the door’ of the prosecutor’s office, is the one who gets the best deal,” Peruto said.

According to a local law enforcement source, it is plausible that Michelle provided authorities with critical information to avoid potential charges. “Typically, suspects provide a statement or even a confession to exonerate themselves or to avoid future charges that could surface as a result of evidence obtained during the investigation,” the source divulged.

“This wasn’t random,” a federal law enforcement source told The ENQUIRER. “Someone had the specific intent to harm Jennifer by any means necessary.”

FBI Evidence Response Team join local and state authorities in the manhunt for clues pertaining to the disappearance of mother-of-five, Jennifer Dulos. Photo: MEGA

“There was a man who was not happy because of the outcome of a divorce custody proceeding, and the upcoming legal woes he faced,” a second law enforcement source conveyed to The ENQUIRER. “Then, the key person who could rid him of those legal woes vanished.”

“This is no longer a missing persons investigation,” a law enforcement source told RadarOnline. “This is now a murder case.”

“Michelle met with authorities and appears to be cooperating with them in the investigation,” a law enforcement source revealed to The ENQUIRER. “She further agreed to participate in the search for evidence and provide a complete walkthrough of what she saw,” noting Michelle will continue to participate in the event police have questions during their search.

According to multiple sources, authorities retraced the steps Michelle claims her boyfriend made on the day of and after the attack, in search of evidence and clues that the perpetrator might’ve left behind. [BBM - we saw the Fox61 drone coverage of MT walking around the yard but this is first explanation we've seen so far as I know as what MT was telling LE].

“There is a reservoir in the wooded area behind her estranged husband’s estate,” the law enforcement source said. “It is believed that the suspect might have gone through those woods in effort to avoid being captured on neighboring surveillance.” [BBM - this fits in with Pattis statements about LE searching to confirm if FD left from the rear of 4Jx].

“The co-defendant provided us information and vowed to assist us to bring this case to a rapid and just conclusion,” the source continued. “Her statement enabled us to act swiftly and certainly towards bringing justice for Jennifer’s family. The information once again led us to the estate located at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, Connecticut, and to various other locations which will come to light as the investigation continues.”

Ok, I’ve read it now. The wording of the quotes directly relating to MT strike me as carefully crafted to make Team FD wonder whether she may have struck a deal with LE. But actually it doesn’t really say that at all.

Equally, the wording could be construed by MT to mean LE believe the line she is feeding them.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member