Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting possiblity. How do you see this playing out with what we know so far?
It’s the only defense that is in any way believable!
In my opinion, less than one half of a thousand percent chance, but hey...that’s still a chance. It could be one of a number of potential defenses. IMO, the interview sealed it for me. He’s connected to it directly no matter who did the deed...he participated in the clean-up.

I think FD was on something all along, maybe even for years. Something to boost his metabolism to keep up with / boost his peak sports performance (waterskiing, running) from what it was when he was younger. He was turning 50 or was already or already is 50. Not an easy transition for alot of men, especially those whose physical prowess is especially important to their sense of self. Not sure if it was something like steroids or one of those human growth hormone or testosterone boosting type of things, but if he was taking something like that it could have made him feel jacked up, like some of the street drugs. JMO
This is so foreign to me. IMO he looks healthy. Clear skin good coloring, clear eyes. Are you saying he couldn't stay fit at his age without some kind of drug enhancement? He couldn't look this way just being diligent by working out?

Last edited:
Ok - the loan and timing I agree very suspicious and agree with the above! Just to confirm - Purchased April 2016 - was MT and daughter living there until JD and children moved out in 2017?
Great post!

My guess is FD ran into this text in business school where is it sometimes taught and discussed or possibly even at E&Y where it might have been discussed in a seminar.

The quotes above speak for themselves IMO. But I also think they speak quite a bit to FD and the way his mind might work. Playing out the theories and ideas of AOW in the context of a human relationship seems akin to emotional terrorism and reduction of a relationship to simply getting what you want from the other person at any/all costs by playing a game is sick. Sick IMO, very sick. I'm sure a psychologist would have other terms to use but I am not a psychologist. I'm just a person reacting to the idea of treating another human being in such a cold and clinical way and only caring about what you want.

I think the JD blog posts show that over time things changed in her life and her relationship. Whether this was from the Cycle of Violence playing out or some kind of FD campaign based on the ideas in Art of War its impossible to know. But for all intents and purposes it seems like JD was being manipulated and made to feel less than she was and this process impacted her greatly. As outsiders, its impossible to know what happens in any marriage but based on what we have seen play out in Family Court documents, JD was most definately impacted by how she was treated by FD and the way he treated the children. The idea of applying The Art of War to a relationship with a child is simply chilling to me. No words, if FD used this book to 'manage' his relationships. IMO, inhuman.

MOO

Great post back! J

Yes, I agree. “The Art of War” appears to be a well-known and well-respected book and I can see how it would be helpful when one is involved in military strategy or even strategizing business dealings, but FD just took the knowledge he gained in a terrible direction. I have not read the book, but I am 100% certain that the book was not written to be applied to individual interpersonal relationships. I agree that the quotes speak to FD and how his mind works. The quotes could definitely be interpreted in a way where they recommend to do what you need to do in order to achieve a goal. And yes, poor JD… She suffered the worst kind of emotional abuse. Emotional terrorism is actually a great description… She knew he was dangerous, but would she have known to what extent he would go to achieve his goal? I don’t know, someone like FD has the ability to hide this pretty well, I think. I also completely agree with you that he broke her down mentally in the worst kind of way. There is no way that this would not have affected her self-esteem and self-confidence. JD was never weak, but he surely made every effort to break her down.

Another chilling quote…. “Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” I fear that these very difficult/hostile divorce proceedings would have occupied JD’s mind, like it would everybody. She continued to be a great mother and functioned well in all of her roles. I am in awe of JD! This is not an easy thing to do…

And last quote… “When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. When full, starve them. When settled, make them move.” Yes, emotional terrorism… I cannot think of a better description!

MOO

thank you-
As I read some info on it I couldn't help but
connect some of the suggestions to FD-
like how to recruit and set up spies to follow
and know about your 'enemy'.
Just as he recruited and set up his son to report
on his own mother, JD.
Can you imagine involving your child in this?
I shudder to think how bad an influence he was
on his own children.

Great post!

Yes, I totally agree with you. He definitely took the knowledge he gained from reading this book in a terrible direction. This book was not meant to be applied to individual interpersonal relationships and that is what he did. Using others, including his own son, to accomplish his goal was no problem for him because it was a means to an end and based on his own rules of engagement, that was ok. It is so wrong! I can’t imagine what JD and the children went through. I am SO thankful that they are with JD’s mom and hope that that will never change.

And, I wonder if she quit writing if FD finally read a few. The depth of her feelings and topics would have "upset" someone like FD.

I wonder if there was ever a reason given why she stopped writing the blogs? (Although 5 children and their needs and lives would certainly reduce the amount of time JD had for blogging.)
I guess she stopped when none of it made sense any more. The beginning of the end.

I remember reading a news story very early on in which they interviewed a close family friend. The friend said he knew her father HF had been worried about her for years before his passing and worried FD might do. Maybe this was the reason for the in person payments, to keep an eye on him and see his condition (darting eyes, not making eye contact when speaking, disheveled appearance, etc.). Anyone who is a parent knows we may not like the decisions our children make or situations they find themselves in (wishing she had met someone different, honeymoon period wearing off, etc.) but we would go to the ends of the earth making sure our children/grandchildren are safe, provided for, and as happy as possible considering the situation. Maybe this is the reason for the loans/investments into Fore by HF, the substantial yearly inheritance payment, co-signing on 4JX...JD and the kids benefited from this and were taken care of by proxy. HF might not have been able to control/help/stop all the things happening to JD and the kids but the other things he could. Just my opinion.
I recall this as well, and agree JD's father probably did whatever he could to help 'float the boat' for their family, probably with the in-person check-ins due to concerns, but doing what he could to smoothe things over financially for them all, and hoping that it would all work out. Then he passed away, and shortly thereafter JD left FD with the children and filed for divorce, even though she knew it 'would enrage' FD.

She was in such a terrible situation. She probably faced a lot of difficulty and strain and stress dealing with the dawning reality of what a terrible person her husband was over the last few years of their 13 years of marriage (at the time she filed for divorce), at the same time raising their five children and pursuing her dreams of being a writer. Maybe even being there more for her father before he died, who knows how much she was hobbled by FD. Justice for Jennifer is all that's left to hope for at this juncture it seems, for such a wonderful woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend. It's heart breaking. MOO

In THAT video I see him playing out the Art of War tactic of appearing weak when you are actually strong.

He thought, at that time, he was in a strong position. He was laughing at everybody else.

I don’t expect he’s feeling quite so strong any longer. Which, if he’s playing The Art of War, should result in a dominant stance next time we see or hear from him.

IMO
Exactly, either through his attorney or himself speaking out again, his tone will be much much angrier..

This is so foreign to me. IMO he looks healthy. Clear skin good coloring, clear eyes. Are you saying he couldn't stay fit at his age without some kind of drug enhancement? He couldn't look this way just being diligent by working out?
I'm just thinking he could have been struggling with ageing, and taking performance enhancing drugs would help him keep up with the level of fitness he was used to (if they work). And he looks pretty 'wild eyed' in several photos to me (and steroids can definitely affect your temper and self control, so....). As an alternative to the possibility of him using to recreational drugs like cocaine, speed, etc. IMO alot of men around 50 and older feel they 'hit the wall' physically then, and I wouldn't put it past FD as one of these older men to try to turn back the clock with PE drugs like many athletes. JMO

Last edited:
#1) The drug conversation. We have no proof one way or the other and IMO it is not really that significant. Also, if he was using drugs I certainly don't think he was buying them on Albany Ave.

#2) I think Fotis does knows what he did and what he didn't do. I am guessing that someone else also knows what they did and what they didn't do. Loose lips sink ships and I think MT and KM will likely realize it's time to save their own butts.

#3) I hope more charges are brought soon but sometimes these cases can drag on and on for months/years. The reason for that is, to get the charges right and have the defendant found guilty. One chance for that, it must be done with care and caution and sometimes, that takes time. This case is quite complex!

There has been much speculation on the board about this based on how he and MT looked when they were arrested.

I am so out of the loop with drug users but for the pathetic souls I see on the streets begging for money.

Yet, I don't think he uses drugs. Maybe a toke or two? IMO, he is too much of my body is a temple kind of guy.

Nor do I think MT is a heavy user. She looked wracked in her pics because she had been wailing and crying in jail for 2 days. My guess is she was jonesing for a cig more than any thing. Her look has improved tremendously since then .
Just my take.
This unsubstantiated talk about FD and MT drug use troubles me deeply. I don't see how it is any different than NP and FD bashing JFD as an unfit mother, heroin addict and "Gone Girl". IMO, FD committed murder, or had someone do so for him, and NP is deplorable. However, I see many people here gleefully accuse certain people of terrible behavior, yet clutch their pearls when NP opens his blow hole and does the same.

It is easy to get carried away and vilify people when it's more than likely they committed an atrocious crime. But nobody has been convicted of anything. And unfortunately, the way FD and MT looked could be explained by the enormous pressure and anxiety they were experiencing, whether or not they did something (which IMO, they did). Drug accusations are out of order.

I think WS is great. But some of these posts trouble me. I'm sure this post will be unpopular, but I feel it's important to have some levity. I've been a little bullied here for my thoughts before and it doesn't bother me. Wrong is not right as long as your heart is in the right place. We all want justice for Jennifer. However, that should not mean we be unjust to others. I am in NO WAY pro-FD or -NP. I only want the people who did this to be held accountable, and I think FD is one of them and MT as well.

This is a sensational case and easy for all of us to be taken with when none of us are actually going thru it directly. MOO, MOO, MOO.

Addicts do not always look like sniveling messes. They are your friends, family and neighbors. If drugs had something to do with this situation, LE will make that clear. Until then, this is a moot point.

This unsubstantiated talk about FD and MT drug use troubles me deeply. I don't see how it is any different than NP and FD bashing JFD as an unfit mother, heroin addict and "Gone Girl". IMO, FD committed murder, or had someone do so for him, and NP is deplorable. However, I see many people here gleefully accuse certain people of terrible behavior, yet clutch their pearls when NP opens his blow hole and does the same.

It is easy to get carried away and vilify people when it's more than likely they committed an atrocious crime. But nobody has been convicted of anything. And unfortunately, the way FD and MT looked could be explained by the enormous pressure and anxiety they were experiencing, whether or not they did something (which IMO, they did). Drug accusations are out of order.

I think WS is great. But some of these posts trouble me. I'm sure this post will be unpopular, but I feel it's important to have some levity. I've been a little bullied here for my thoughts before and it doesn't bother me. Wrong is not right as long as your heart is in the right place. We all want justice for Jennifer. However, that should not mean we be unjust to others. I am in NO WAY pro-FD or -NP. I only want the people who did this to be held accountable, and I think FD is one of them and MT as well.

This is a sensational case and easy for all of us to be taken with when none of us are actually going thru it directly. MOO, MOO, MOO.

I agree!
Great post!

It's true FD and MT haven't been convicted of anything, it's way too early for that. But they have been charged with serious crimes by LE, and trying to make sense of their crazy behavior, the possibility of their use of alcohol and drugs has come up in discussions here, just like their professional careers, financial status, going to their potential behavior, motives, etc. IMO

No Case Norm is up to his *advertiser censored* in alligators at the moment picking jury in a case in Waterbury, CT. And in his spare time is trying to come up with a new theory to keep FD out of prison for life if/when murder charges are brought. No Case Norm has his hands full but I am sure we will be blessed with our favorite curmudgeon defense attorney soon as he seems to be energized by the press, even if its to spout silly statements as we saw this past week!

The rest of the Pattis Crew are no doubt trying to keep their heads above water amidst a very busy and unfortuately negative news weeks for their client. Wonder who is responsible for watching FD? PT2 perhaps?

The bookkeeper at Pattis & Co. has to be explaining to No Case Norm that the funds from the FD 401K are being depleted rapidly and that they aren't sure how payroll will be met with all the bills that have to be paid this week!

MOO

I apologise for the naive questions...does Patti's know the crime committed or is he discovering as we are? If attrny knows perp committed a heinous crime, aren't they bound to a set of ethics?

Someone was mentioning a blog or post where JD talked about living with GF/HF till she was 65. Does anyone remember where this was located? I would like to read it.

Try not to let it trouble you. These are just differing opinions on a message board. Keep following and keep posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221