Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
920x1240.jpg

My first thought this morning was, could JD's body have been put in the trailer seen here?

My second thought this morning, could it have been Jennifer herself, still alive, banging on this inside walls of this trailer and that was the banging heard that morning.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case

The black Tahoe with the Maryland plates was a rental and the white Jeep is registered to FORE in CT

Interesting that her car isn't even here and belongs to Fore. I hope that deposition happens because this one is much more involved in all facets of this than we can even fathom in my opinion.

NP delayed FDs court appearance on Friday by a week because he’s so busy with another trial that’s in jury selection.
In the meantime, major media breaks about FDs lawyer KM and FDs contact with his wife; and bloody pillows and fishing knives.
Some on here have wondered at NPs silence, strategy, and perhaps commitment to FDs case in his uncharacteristic media silence as of late, as the money in FDs 401K that he’s paying NP with certainly runs low.

Looks like NP has been busy with other matters this weekend. While I can’t link here because it’s related to politics and not related (directly, at least) to the JD/FD case, you can easily find for yourselves what NP has published this weekend in a number of local news outlets in CT. Clearly NP has bigger fish to fry than FD. Not to say NP won’t be making a comeback at FDs hearing this week, of course, but just an indicator that NP perhaps isn’t as altruistic as he professes to be in his defense of FD.
I don't think a lawyer like NP is ever too busy for some free, albeit bad publicity. I think either he recognizes how foolish it was to let his client give that dreadful interview or someone (the recently "hired" PI, perhaps) has told him his ridiculous accusations were only hurting any potential defense FD might have. JMO!

I recall that NP said he was handling this case pro bono early on. Maybe he is beginning to recognize the potential for this defense to bankrupt him. Cheney Mason says he lost over 2 million dollars representing Casey Anthony and I believe him. The cost of potential expert witnesses, a certain necessity with all the forensics here, can easily run into the 5 or 6 figures. Even with the PI working for free, how is NP going to "keep the lights on" and spend money out of his own pocket to defend FD? Those book deals aren't usually negotiated until after trial.

I know what NP has posted on his blog, namely that representing defendants in criminal cases somehow soothes the 10 year old child within him, but I am not buying that cliche. IMO capital defenders, and most other criminal defense lawyers as well, do what they do because they believe everyone is entitled to the assistance of counsel. It is a profession, not something used to heal the hurt of a painful childhood. The good defenders rarely engage the media and, if they do so, have developed a well thought out plan for doing so. Such plan was obviously missing here and it shows.

IMO and only my opinion, NP took this case for the publicity it could give him. It is quite clear that FD doesn't have the 500k (or much, much more) an experienced, nationally recognized lawyer would charge him. Essentially FD and NP are stuck with one another. FD can't look a gift horse in the mouth now, can he? NP can't withdraw without looking like a publicity hound. After all, he knew FD is, at least on paper, penniless. Let's not forget that FD is a high conflict individual, who is going to be a very demanding client, which again takes a lot of time to manage.

IMO, NP realizes he has made some very serious tactical errors in the way he so glibly pronounced theories that no jury is ever, ever going to accept. He is now trying to figure out how to undo the damage done. It will be interesting to see if my hunch is correct. As soon as NP begins publicly speaking about this case again, we will know if NP has learned from his past mistakes.. It will also be interesting to see if NP can control both his own and his client's narcissistic tendencies, at least publicly.

Not a john killing one of his girls.

MOO: Not sure there is much of a difference if it is proven that FD killed Jennifer.

MOO: There is reason to believe the details of the transaction- value of the drug, name of the person who traded- are not precisely given. But we don’t know that Fudge or whomever is a dealer or an addict. He could simply be a user who had crack in his pocket and thought the knife was cooler than the rock. JD appears to be as bad as any John, and the witness and Fudge are not known or even suspected of doing anything terrible in my opinion, while I strongly suspect Michelle and Fotis did some of the worst things humans can do.

My newest theory bringing in the knife: JD planned on bludgeoning Jennifer at Waverny and splattering blood there. He ambushed her in her garage and used the knife to say, “I am not going to hurt you but I really need to talk to you- Michelle wants to hurt the kids. I don’t want to call the police, but I might have to. Sorry about the knife, but I know this is so hard to believe. Don’t get hysterical on me. I need your help! The kids need your help! What was I thinking? She’s the crazy one. I always loved you. I know we are not getting back together again, but please can we go to the park and talk about this? I think Michelle is going to figure out I’m here.” (All while making his eyes as big and sincere as possible.)

But Jennifer didn’t fall for it, and he “had” to kill her there.

(“Had” used from the language of narcissists. We who consider others autonous beings would use the word, “chose.”)

I love you guys!

Dang, Girl, you’re on fire with the docs. I didn’t realize how far Fulos and Kent the Lawyer go back. Wonder if they ever took the boat out fishing...
I think the have each other’s back- with a mutual interest in $$$ and wanting to be rid of their wives- MOO!!! .

wonder if km tried talking with JD or as a decoy morning of 5/24, like FD did with km’s wife..

For this ongoing debate, I’m going to take the other side. We have been discussing, quite widely, possible scenarios that would explain JDs disappearance; scenarios involving routes of transportation, transportation vehicles, methods of death, crime locations, number of suspects, timelines, and materials used the whens, wheres, whats, hows and whys of multiple hypotheses. The possible suggestions have been graphic, to say the least. In discussing this type of crime, I feel that is only to be expected in a completely open, frank talk designed to elicit plausible possible scenarios.

A portion of these scenarios involves the “How and Why”; from a psychological perspective. To me, suggesting a hypothesis which includes an answer to ‘ what mode of transportation did the suspect use to commit a murder’, is no different than suggesting a hypothesis which includes an answer to ‘ what mental state was the suspect in when he committed the murder.’

As far as TOS and only using MSM sources as proper citation for any discussion, I just don’t see how that applies when suggesting a possible hypothesis. FD possible mental health as been expounded on at length, with long conversations debating possible personality disorders. I don’t believe I have seen any MSM sources to support a diagnosis of any mental health disorder, but we discuss it as a possible way to help understand How and Why JD may have been killed.

To think we have gone into the mud and have been discussing dismemberment, tooth removal, wood chippers, cement, oil drums furnaces...(also no MSM sources- just possible scenarios) in relation to how a man, a father of 5, could have possibly ‘gotten rid of’ a woman with whom he shared the closest of intimacies. In understanding how someone could physically be so close to, and use the same hands on the mother of his children, to love her and to brutally murder her, in my estimation, requires a discussion of mental state. To me, a suggestion of drug use, is not out of line, but given the up close and brutal nature of this crime, to leave it out would be an error.
Agree with you but couldn't resist a silly rhyme to go along with agreement:

Rhyme of the day just for you: "All you said is totally true, but all you need to do is add the MOO"!

The major limit is victim friendly and no sleuthing non POI or non suspects or family or children, I think. Beyond this the collective imagination of the groups limits the scope of discussion.

I guess also if you have a question about a particular post then just PM a mod and wait it out. The threads have worked well as I have been on other cases where disagreements cannot be resolved and then mods create very long lists of OT chatter and then creative thought and sharing ideas becomes impossible IMO. We have been spared this list process. So if people want to MOO about drugs and it upsets other people then the WS adage about scroll and roll applies I guess.

I don't think a lawyer like NP is ever too busy for some free, albeit bad publicity. I think either he recognizes how foolish it was to let his client give that dreadful interview or someone (the recently "hired" PI, perhaps) has told him his ridiculous accusations were only hurting any potential defense FD might have. JMO!

I recall that NP said he was handling this case pro bono early on. Maybe he is beginning to recognize the potential for this defense to bankrupt him. Cheney Mason says he lost over 2 million dollars representing Casey Anthony and I believe him. The cost of potential expert witnesses, a certain necessity with all the forensics here, can easily run into the 5 or 6 figures. Even with the PI working for free, how is NP going to "keep the lights on" and spend money out of his own pocket to defend FD? Those book deals aren't usually negotiated until after trial.

I know what NP has posted on his blog, namely that representing defendants in criminal cases somehow soothes the 10 year old child within him, but I am not buying that cliche. IMO capital defenders, and most other criminal defense lawyers as well, do what they do because they believe everyone is entitled to the assistance of counsel. It is a profession, not something used to heal the hurt of a painful childhood. The good defenders rarely engage the media and, if they do so, have developed a well thought out plan for doing so. Such plan was obviously missing here and it shows.

IMO and only my opinion, NP took this case for the publicity it could give him. It is quite clear that FD doesn't have the 500k (or much, much more) an experienced, nationally recognized lawyer would charge him. Essentially FD and NP are stuck with one another. FD can't look a gift horse in the mouth now, can he? NP can't withdraw without looking like a publicity hound. After all, he knew FD is, at least on paper, penniless. Let's not forget that FD is a high conflict individual, who is going to be a very demanding client, which again takes a lot of time to manage.

IMO, NP realizes he has made some very serious tactical errors in the way he so glibly pronounced theories that no jury is ever, ever going to accept. He is now trying to figure out how to undo the damage done. It will be interesting to see if my hunch is correct. As soon as NP begins publicly speaking about this case again, we will know if NP has learned from his past mistakes.. It will also be interesting to see if NP can control both his own and his client's narcissistic tendencies, at least publicly.
So like this! Given your synopsis, I am actually looking forward to see what NP spouts out next!

What is the source of day to day money? Food, gas, laundry, cell phone bills, payroll for all, payroll taxes, liability insurance, medical insurance, workers comp insurance? Are his relatives bankrolling Fore now? Who is paying attorneys in civil case, divorce?
Unknown IMO.

IMO must have stockpiled money from last house sale and might have been relying on MT income when she was in residence.

Agree with you but couldn't resist a silly rhyme to go along with agreement:

Rhyme of the day just for you: "All you said is totally true, but all you need to do is add the MOO"!

The major limit is victim friendly and no sleuthing non POI or non suspects or family or children, I think. Beyond this the collective imagination of the groups limits the scope of discussion.

I guess also if you have a question about a particular post then just PM a mod and wait it out. The threads have worked well as I have been on other cases where disagreements cannot be resolved and then mods create very long lists of OT chatter and then creative thought and sharing ideas becomes impossible IMO. We have been spared this list process. So if people want to MOO about drugs and it upsets other people then the WS adage about scroll and roll applies I guess.
Just add MOO
Hahaha. New rule of the road: start all posts with MOO.
I’m completely on board with the sleuthing rules, and can agree with the logic, and so I am so happy you started the other thread. Thank you for taking the time to do it. As well as thank you for all your delightful, insightful content. Have to ask, do you
in-put your posts orally? Or put them in by hand? I hunt and peck on my tiny phone keyboard, and usually, being a mid-functioning insomniac, it takes me some time in the wee morning hours. I ask as I am impressed with your prolific, dense posts!

PS, I thought of something else around
4 AM, but wanted to read the thread before I threw it in. Ol’ NP, in all his wisdom, kind-of-actually, opened the door to discussions involving psychological evaluations, mental states, and drug use when he ‘accidentally’ used the court evaluation and made a drug use accusation. Tit for Tat? MOO MOO
Ttyl I’m sure!

920x1240.jpg

My first thought this morning was, could JD's body have been put in the trailer seen here?

My second thought this morning, could it have been Jennifer herself, still alive, banging on this inside walls of this trailer and that was the banging heard that morning.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: 5 unlikely people connected with case
When we looked at the tax records in Farmington I believe there are 2 of these grey trailers (correct any error please as I'm going from memory). I think that the same/similar trailer has been seen at the 585 Deercliff/585DC property. If I recall someone drove by early in the case and posted a picture and the trailer was there but I will have to track back those pictures.

I am also not sure that the trailer at Sturbridge has been there continuously since JD missing date. I was at the site when the State Crime lab came for the second time and spent the day and we also have the Fox 61 video of the property that had FD sweeping the steps. I believe local Channel12 had video earlier in the case of Sturbridge so that might be a place to look for the grey trailer.

Looking at a high level google maps view of 4Jx, 585 Deercliff/585DC, the woods, the reservoirs etc. I wonder if Deercliff was part of what could have happened as well? The phone pings per the Arrest warrant were between 4Jx and 80 MS. But pings don't necessarily mean that the person was with the phone. The amt of time involved also could have allowed movement to another location. The last pictures of the 585 Deercliff property show it overgrown and abandoned looking. I think we have seen pictures of police tape around 585 or a portion of it so the assumption is its been searched.

But I'm wondering if the grey trailers and 585 DC property might have significance? Long shot but curious.

Google Maps

NP delayed FDs court appearance on Friday by a week because he’s so busy with another trial that’s in jury selection.
In the meantime, major media breaks about FDs lawyer KM and FDs contact with his wife; and bloody pillows and fishing knives.
Some on here have wondered at NPs silence, strategy, and perhaps commitment to FDs case in his uncharacteristic media silence as of late, as the money in FDs 401K that he’s paying NP with certainly runs low.

Looks like NP has been busy with other matters this weekend. While I can’t link here because it’s related to politics and not related (directly, at least) to the JD/FD case, you can easily find for yourselves what NP has published this weekend in a number of local news outlets in CT. Clearly NP has bigger fish to fry than FD. Not to say NP won’t be making a comeback at FDs hearing this week, of course, but just an indicator that NP perhaps isn’t as altruistic as he professes to be in his defense of FD.

What is the over and under re: this week’s hearing? Another delay, maybe? Or will FD show up and refuse to answer everything but his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993