Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a teacher disclosed private medical information about a pupil they'd be sacked for it and quite rightly so.

We don't have to know the exact details, she is missing and considered very vulnerable and that's all we really need to know.
Someone blabbing an exact diagnosis isn't going to make her magically appear.

I was thinking more along the lines of general demeanor...
Interaction with others...

Etc...

The resort website says the only WiFi is at the dinning patio. Nora could have ventured out to use her device? Did the family make plans to do something specific on Sunday? There is a deer pen, a playground, and 2 pools on the property.

Another tidbit that stood out to me on the website is that there are 2 entrances to the resort.

I found this regarding the conflict between residents and the resort operators. See the green asterisks regarding The Dusun. Seems the residents group have no problem with the Dusun—it’s other resorts they have issues with.

The Pantai Hill Orchard Resort – conflict and issues with resort operators
From the article:
“**The Dusun
thedusun.com.my
Operates on 13 acres of land. Maintains hill tranquility with small group bookings. Operates on sustainable principals respected by residents. Always willing to work with residents to solve shared infrastructure problems and community issues.”

Malaysian police expand search for missing London school girl Nora Quoirin

Those searching dense jungle and hilly terrain on foot and by helicopter include police, the fire and rescue services department, civil defence, and the forestry department, Malaysia's The Star reports.

Sniffer dogs are also being used in the search for Nora, who is the daughter of an Irish-French couple who have lived in London for around 20 years.

State deputy police chief Che Zakaria Othman said local indigenous people - known as Orang Asli - are also helping with the search.

"We've got a platoon from the general operations force as well as a police canine team to look for Nora Anne," he told The Star, adding that more personnel are expected to join the search.

Malaysian police expand search for missing London school girl Nora Quoirin

France in Malaysia‏Verified account @FRinMalaysia

Help needed to find #MISSING teenager #NoraQuoirin (15 y.o.) who disappeared on 4 August 2019 in #Pantai #Seremban #Malaysia. If you have information on disappearance of Nora, please contact the Malaysian police here: https://knk2hilang.rmp.gov.my/MissingPerson/NewTrail?id=5006 …. @PDRMsia

EBRkkmpXUAIq7et.jpg

France in Malaysia on Twitter

I personally feel that without a description of Nora's personality,mental age,and/or any ways her difficulties would restrict her physically or socially we can't make an informed decision on the most likely scenario to her going missing.i understand autism has been mentioned here,sometimes cerebral palsy goes hand in hand with autism(not always)but could account for hand clenching also.I can also see why the family would have chosen this resort, the sensory side of it would be great for a person with anxiety/or learning difficulties I think.Imo ,moo! Hope Nora is found well and safe soon

Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu
Sumisha Naidu Retweeted Sumisha Naidu

“We are still classifying this case as a missing persons case. There is no evidence to suggest it is an abduction,” says the Negeri Sembilan police chief on Nora Quoirin’s disappearance. There’s no clues to suggest any struggle took place either.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member