Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze Bernstein is an example.

Body Of Missing College Student Found At Borrego Park
"Bernstein's body was discovered at approximately 2 p.m. in the brush surrounding (Borrego) park," Orange County Sheriff's Department, Chief of Police Services Lt. Brad Valentine told Patch Wednesday. Though that area was searched on foot and with search and rescue dogs on and off since last Thursday, the body was not discovered until after Tuesday's rainfall. Valentine declined to comment about the condition of Blaze's body when found, but added that "the rain did help us with locating him."

Thank you! These search and rescue dogs would be trained to pick up a different scent than the cadavar dogs, so if the person was already passed away they might not have picked up his scent.

Wonder if they have cadavar dogs at this place or SAR dogs?

So what are the highest probability possibilities based on the dogs losing the scent after 100 yards? Keep in mind, I do understand that search/sniffer dogs are not perfect so I'm just asking for what the lost scent could possibly suggest. That she did exit the actual interior of the hotel and then it was lost --- she was taken out and put in a vehicle or on a bike/scooter/vespa type deal?

It's hard for me to imagine someone coming up out of the jungle to snatch a child from their room, however, I haven't been to Malaysia (nor do I know much about it as my extent of reading up on it revolved around Malaysia Airlines Flight 370). Could an employee of the hotel have associates involved in some sort of criminal enterprise? Every disappearance on this site seems to attract the "taken by sex traffickers" angle, but could it be possible in this situation? Maybe even some sort of scheme to sell children on a black market?

For example -- Nora and her family arrive at the hotel Saturday. An employee sees them and contacts a third party who probably doesn't work at the hotel and lets them know a family just checked in, the room they are in, the fact that one of the children seems to have development challenges/could be easier to control, and then later that night they sneak in and take her.

I'm definitely not saying this is what I think happened, but just some food for thought and to see if anybody else has any ideas along these lines or rooted in them. MOO.

Last edited:
So what are the highest probability possibilities based on the dogs losing the scent after 100 yards? Keep in mind, I do understand that search/sniffer dogs are not perfect so I'm just asking for what the lost scent could possibly suggest. That she did exit the actual interior of the hotel and then it was lost --- she was taken out and put in a vehicle or on a bike/scooter/vespa type deal?

It's hard for me to imagine someone coming up out of the jungle to snatch a child from their room, however, I haven't been to Malaysia (nor do I know much about it as my extent of reading up on it revolved around Malaysia Airlines Flight 370). Could an employee of the hotel have associates involved in some sort of criminal enterprise? Every disappearance on this site seems to attract the "taken by sex traffickers" angle, but could it be possible in this situation? Maybe even some sort of scheme to sell babies on a black market?

For example -- Nora and her family arrive at the hotel Saturday. An employee sees them and contacts a third party who probably doesn't work at the hotel and lets them know a family just checked in, the room they are in, and then later that night they sneak in and take her.

I'm definitely not saying this is what I think happened, but just some food for thought and to see if anybody else has any ideas along these lines or rooted in them. MOO.

It's possible that white girls can be in high demand in the area, but I am not sure, I am just speculating.
Also she is a teen as opposed younger kids? Yeah, sorry just musings.

Have just read on Sky news that they are searching for fingerprints around where she was taken. Sorry, unsure how to link.

I read this too, but not a single footprint has been found, how strange. I'm still not convinced she was carried by a stranger either based on her size. I've also read she has a 'mild handicap'. Though we are being told she is 'non verbal' I get the feeling she does communicate but maybe in her own way. Maybe I'm just assuming based on my son as he has communication difficulties, is fearful, timid etc... has 'issues'and in the assessment process and sounds very similar. He can be classed as 'non verbal' because he wont talk to anyone but close family but I'm sure if he felt he was in danger he would at least cry out or cry for me, his mum.

I dont know, its tricky. It's hard to comment based on gut feelings because there is nothing to back it up.

It's hard for me to imagine someone coming up out of the jungle to snatch a child from their room, however, I haven't been to Malaysia (nor do I know much about it as my extent of reading up on it revolved around Malaysia Airlines Flight 370). Could an employee of the hotel have associates involved in some sort of criminal enterprise? Every disappearance on this site seems to attract the "taken by sex traffickers" angle, but could it be possible in this situation? Maybe even some sort of scheme to sell children on a black market?

For example -- Nora and her family arrive at the hotel Saturday. An employee sees them and contacts a third party who probably doesn't work at the hotel and lets them know a family just checked in, the room they are in, the fact that one of the children seems to have development challenges/could be easier to control, and then later that night they sneak in and take her.

Families are there all the time, nothing like this has happened before so I'd say the trafficking angle is extremely unlikely.

It's possible that white girls can be in high demand in the area, but I am not sure, I am just speculating.
Also she is a teen as opposed younger kids? Yeah, sorry just musings.
I highly doubt it. Malaysia is not Thailand or even Vietnam. It is not known for human trafficking like many of its neighbors. I think the girl wandered out and is lost but if something nefarious did happen to her then I would look closely at those people that were staying and/or working at the resort.

The search for missing Franco-Irish teen Nora Quoirin enters its 4th day. The rescue mission is now centred on Sg Berembum, a river flowing 60m from The Dusun resort, where the girl was last seen by a witness swimming this morning.

See more on: Search for Nora | The Malaysian Insight

View attachment 197279 View attachment 197280 View attachment 197281 View attachment 197282

TheMalaysianInsight on Twitter
this may have been addressed...
As I am a few pages behind...

but I wonder if N is able to swim?

JMO

Admittedly I don't have any children but in this situation I would allow the devil himself to question ANYONE who might be able to help find a vulnerable child - Nora is surely the priority??
JMO
This case makes me very uneasy

Me too, I do have kids and there is literally nothing I wouldn't do to get them back if this happened to my family. The parents seem to be obstructing rather than helping. It's all getting VERY weird. I sincerely hope this sweet girl is found.

Thinking out loud-
I feel like an abduction from this bedroom window the first night of their trip seems very unlikely because there would be so much risk involved and it doesn’t seem long enough at all for someone to have developed her as their target?

The idea of her family being involved, even accidentally does not strike me at all in this case (think Madeleine McCann)

So i guess I am left with the idea that she did in fact leave for some unknown reason, even if it was unlike her, why was it said that she “couldn’t” open the window herself? I was under the impression she had a learning disability and had full dexterity? While they wouldn’t ever expect this from her, I think it’s the most likely which in my mind is a good thing because that means she could be alive and close.
Moo!

I'm struggling to make sense of a few of the facts.

She was sharing upstairs sleeping quarters with sister and brother but it's the father who discovered her missing.

She would not go outside without being accompanied by a family member, yet her sister believes she climbed out of the window.

Why is it the sister who discovered the open window, in the living area, and two adults didn't notice it?

I know explanations can be made for these scenarios, they are not outside the realms of possibility, but I find them to be curious details nonetheless.
I missed the bit about the sister saying she climbed out of the window.

Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu

“Malaysian jungle tribe” used by the Irish Mirror to describe the indigenous Orang Asli communities who’ve joined in to help the search for Nora Quoirin
1f914.png

EBW3WBVUcAImhrZ.jpg

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

I am not keen on that headline, it feels derogatory.

Thinking out loud-
I feel like an abduction from this bedroom window the first night of their trip seems very unlikely because there would be so much risk involved and it doesn’t seem long enough at all for someone to have developed her as their target?

The idea of her family being involved, even accidentally does not strike me at all in this case (think Madeleine McCann)

So i guess I am left with the idea that she did in fact leave for some unknown reason, even if it was unlike her, why was it said that she “couldn’t” open the window herself? I was under the impression she had a learning disability and had full dexterity? While they wouldn’t ever expect this from her, I think it’s the most likely which in my mind is a good thing because that means she could be alive and close.
Moo!

If you look at the photo of N with her mother, she has her fist clenched, like they are contacting I don’t think she has dexterity of her hands. She clearly looks unsure/timid in photo.

MOO This kid didn’t walk away. I bet she didn’t get feet from her mama.

nora_anne_quoirin_graphics_07082019.jpg

Police insist missing Irish teen still in jungle, despite Orang Asli community claiming otherwise | Malay Mail
"SEREMBAN, Aug 7 — Investigators believe that missing Irish teenager with specials needs, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, is still within the jungle vicinity despite claims by the Orang Asli community that she was no longer in the surrounding area, where search efforts are currently ongoing."
"Earlier this morning, Malay Mail spoke to several local villagers from the Orang Asli community who said the surrounding jungle is their "playground" since they were born here and they know the place well.

They claimed to have joined the police in their search and re convinced Nora Anne is no longer around the area, urging the police to widen the area of investigation.

One of the locals said there were two cases of missing persons prior to this, around the resort, and with the help of the locals, they managed to find both within 24 hours."

Wouldn't it make it seem as if she got in a vehicle?
I mean eventually the scent would dissipate, however, I would think that it would take a day or two and wouldn't the scent be stronger if she spent some time at a spot, like to take a rest?
Just my own, over exaggerated musings
Just a thought...

Are deliveries (of food, washed linens, anything) made at night by vehicles?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member