Resolved PA - Philadelphia Co, WhtFem UP17475, 30-50, decedent drug at Frankford Ave, Dec'17 - namus removed

Tbh, I think the user who updated the page took their information from this very thread. I can't find any other sources on this, so I'll wait for LE to confirm the alleged identification. Don't get me wrong, I would love for her being identified, but isn't it possible that her NamUs is temporarily down due to it being updated with new information or pictures/recons?

No, her NamUs is down for reason... There were questions today on DDP fb pages with regards to this and they have stated they going to release information about her case in two days.

(Whatever the information might be...)

Edit: to add - here is link to her case on DDP fb page - 2-3 questions about this and an answer are at the end, showing as newest comments - DNA Doe Project

Last edited:
.. For the happiest of reasons! :D
But I will still rely on LE, DDP, or any other reliable source to bring us these updates or confirmations than hearsay or websites that can easily be edited by practically anyone and their grandmother.

Of course, but just to let you know the answer (which I have linked to in previous post) on official DDP fb page was provided by Margaret Press herself, the founder of DDP ;).

So, official update yesterday was that there will be update on the case released in two days. (well, now one day to go)

Last edited:
Speaking of updates... DDP just posted:

"The DNA Doe Project has made a positive identification in the case of Philadelphia Jane Doe. We’re unable to share details at this time while the investigation is pending.

We thank DNA Solutions, Inc., Dr. Gregory Magoon for bioinformatics, GEDmatch, FTDNA, and our team of dedicated DDP volunteers.

We extend our appreciation and condolences to the family for their cooperation and assistance during this painful time.

Anyone with information on this case should contact:

Philadelphia County Medical Examiner’s Office
Seth Ditizio, Medicolegal Death Investigator
215-685-7458

See our previous post for information on this case: DNA Doe Project

#PhiladelphiaJaneDoe
#JaneDoeSolved
#DNADoeProject
#Philadelphia
#PhiladelphiaPA
#PhiladelphiaCounty "

We may never know. Sometimes the family does not want to release the info of who she was to the public.
I don’t see why her family would have any authority over rather her name is released or not. Is this some kind of law I am unaware of or just a courtesy to the family?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back