Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I’ve read this repeatly. But... I disagree that she got out this window. Whoever took her may have tried to pull her thru or even throw her out but surely there would be more than finger prints. I don’t see a girl exiting in underwear without scratches. No shoes, she just couldn’t go far without shoes and clothes. There had to be vechile not far away. I don’t believe she is in this area.
Wouldn’t she scream though? I feel like her parents would have woken up. I know that’s not an absolute.

Definitely large enough to exit by - but just seems odd as there's that drop on the other side. But then again, coming off the bottom of the staircase ( not in view on this pic ) it is a direct line across to that window.

HeyLouise posted pictures of the outside of the window a few post back. It’s a hill down this side of house on the outside leading to the front. Looks like a 90 degree incline downhill.

Wouldn’t she scream though? I feel like her parents would have woken up. I know that’s not an absolute.

I think communication was one of her special needs.JMO... because I don’t have the link it was at the beginning and I spend an hour finding one this am. We have so many post of the same article it takes awhile. But I will look.

I was comparing the opening to the chair. We have these type windows in a beach house we stay in. They are at an angle when open and have a medal ridge at the bottom. It would be real tricky to get out of.

It looks as though the window is pretty low to the ground, on the inside at least. To me it looks as though it would be easy to step over the frame, although it's hard to tell what the drop on the other side is like. I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if it is known. Also, if somebody lured her out of the window she could have had help getting out. JMHO

Someone upthread questioned when the family checked at to the resort. According to this article, the family arrived on Saturday, August 3rd at 7:00 a.m.

Police confirmed a couple and their three children from Ireland checked into the resort at 7am on August 3.

Police say Irish teen missing in Malaysia wasn't abducted - but family disagrees

I am not aware of their mode of transportation, but the resort's website gives these options from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Airports (not sure which one they arrived into):

Directions - The Dusun

If they used a public transportation ie Uber/taxi wonder if they fingerprinted this person?

Notes from interview:

Good Morning Ulster - 08/08/2019 - BBC Sounds

Grandfather:

Speaks to son once, sometimes twice a day

Nora:

Shy - very reserved - fearful
Always feels the need to be protected

Jim Gamble:

Went over the 3 hypothesis again.
Disgruntled staff members, anyone fired lately?
Any break ins?
Talks about terrain, monsoon drains and mentions the tape recording from Nora’s mother.

I think communication was one of her special needs.JMO... because I don’t have the link it was at the beginning and I spend an hour finding one this am. We have so many post of the same article it takes awhile. But I will look.
Yes, I don’t think she speaks. I would imagine she still screams, but I know I’m just guessing!

I feel, at the moment, that it’s still most likely that she wandered off and is in dense forest or water. Like another poster said, it’s a shame that they didn’t place her mum’s voice initially because this far down the line she is likely to be incapacitated. Early on, it might have coaxed her out.

That's the only window that doesn't have the long drop outside Alyce. I'll be back with the post number where you can see the photo I posted a short while ago. It only appears to be about 18 inches off the ground and there is level paving underneath it.

eta - better still I'll re-post it
the_dusun_resort_nor_anne_quoirin_missing_teen_080819__full.jpeg
I didn't realise the little playground was as close as that. No idea if Nora would be drawn to it, if it was on the open window side of the house I'd think it more likely.

That's the only window that doesn't have the long drop outside Alyce. I'll be back with the post number where you can see the photo I posted a short while ago. It only appears to be about 18 inches off the ground and there is level paving underneath it.

eta - better still I'll re-post it
the_dusun_resort_nor_anne_quoirin_missing_teen_080819__full.jpeg

Thank you, didn't see this before I last posted! It is a bigger drop the other side then, less easy to get out of but doable.

Yes, I don’t think she speaks. I would imagine she still screams, but I know I’m just guessing!

I feel, at the moment, that it’s still most likely that she wandered off and is in dense forest or water. Like another poster said, it’s a shame that they didn’t place her mum’s voice initially because this far down the line she is likely to be incapacitated. Early on, it might have coaxed her out.
Play, not place.

The opening being at an angle would be difficult to exit. In your precious post side view, it looks like a drop down to ground, on a steep incline. JMO, it would be hard to straddle the window and drop, in just underwear, without her getting scraped up.

I think the bedroom doors were closed to the parents room to keep out the critters. Nora came down to the bathroom and encountered someone who took her. That person may have caught her coming out of bathroom, covered her mouth and walked her out the front door. I don't see an easy exit thru the window, even if she did walk off, why go thru the window when she could open the door. The doors have no locks per the website. Everyone was exhausted and just didn't hear anything. JMO

That is how I had pictured it

I have worked with children with additional needs for many years. Many who were non verbal (so had no speech)- not one of the children I have taught was completely silent- they would scream, grunt and make other primal noises. Even mute children occasionally make noises/say a word or two.

It looks as though the window is pretty low to the ground, on the inside at least. To me it looks as though it would be easy to step over the frame, although it's hard to tell what the drop on the other side is like. I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if it is known. Also, if somebody lured her out of the window she could have had help getting out. JMHO

That's what I keep coming back to. I read that at night it's pitch black. Locals and experts said there would be no way anyone could walk through the property and the surrounding the area without either leaving a trace or getting in to trouble. So surely if someone went out for a walk in the night especially someone with special needs they couldn't have got far from the initial spot without help.

I know, I’ve read this repeatly. But... I disagree that she got out this window. Whoever took her may have tried to pull her thru or even throw her out but surely there would be more than finger prints. I don’t see a girl exiting in underwear without scratches. No shoes, she just couldn’t go far without shoes and clothes. There had to be vechile not far away. I don’t believe she is in this area.

Have they confirmed no shoes now?

That's what I keep coming back to. I read that at night it's pitch black. Locals and experts said there would be no way anyone could walk through the property and the surrounding the area without either leaving a trace or getting in to trouble. So surely if someone went out for a walk in the night especially someone with special needs they couldn't have got far from the initial spot without help.
Sunrise today was at 7.12, so there is a time gap between sunrise and her being confirmed as missing at 8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288