Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the children have had the downstairs room and the parents the upstairs one?
That’s not what has been reported so far though. I’m not sure what to think or believe anymore though. I do think she was more mobile than the statement suggests. It’s not easy to learn how to ride a bike if you have difficulties walking. I still think she could have gone out that window and be in the jungle.

Was there any decent pictures of the river?

I've been a member on this site for a while now and a river in close proximity is always a red flag.

But from pictures I seen online the river didn't seem very deep or difficult to cross and looked like very clear water.

Last edited:
I will try and put her physical abilities in perspective- they have gone for two weeks to a jungle resort with two small pools. The only tourist activities nearby are jungle walks. The hotel itself has many in the resort. She must have some capability to walk otherwise they will get cabin fever after two weeks in a very small cabin and I’m sure would have booked a different location in Malaysia.

Family of missing Nora Quoirin, 15, say vulnerable teen 'goes nowhere alone'
0_MISSING-NORA-3JPG.jpg

"We urgently need flyers printed to distribute in and around Kuala Lumpur."

"Chief executive Matthew Searle said there were no reports of potential sightings in the capital, adding: "As internet is patchy in the area we are putting out what we can where we can in the country to maximise the appeal reach."

Nora was staying in an upstairs room next to her siblings and was last seen when she went to bed on Saturday night, just hours after the jet-lagged family checked in following their arrival in Malaysia."

"Malaysian film and TV actress Fasha Sandha, 35, posted a copy of a missing persons poster on Instagram , where she has four million followers.

Ms Sandha, a mum-of-two, said she was touched by the plea from Nora's mother through the voice recording."

I will try and put her physical abilities in perspective- they have gone for two weeks to a jungle resort with two small pools. The only tourist activities nearby are jungle walks. The hotel itself has many in the resort. She must have some capability to walk otherwise they will get cabin fever after two weeks in a very small cabin and I’m sure would have booked a different location in Malaysia.
Plus the stairs in the house are those circular ones. Those are not easy for most people to climb.

Shall we have a quick sum up of what we've pieced together. Appreciate this is supposition and we may not all agree. Anything def wrong please shout:

Nora slept upstairs with 2 younger siblings
Upstairs bedroom reached via spiral staircase, mezzanine type style room all open plan
Loo and water downstairs
Presumably hot and muggy?
Arrived day before, jet lag possible re waking early
Insects and even talk of rats inside at night, all open to elements
Sun up 7.15ish? Discovered missing at 8am?
Window...which is it? Confused here. Is it the long one in the kitchen? Is there a big drop down, or walk thro?
Parents slept downstairs
Nora had some mobility issues but was able to walk ok
Nora could dress herself except buttons, but went missing in undies (I see this as vest and pants myself)
No locks on doors
Gated compound (I think?)

Police say
Missing not abducted (hazy)
No footprints
Checking phone records

Family say
Abducted not missing

What we don't know
Was Nora wearing shoes?
Any cars reported locally?

Things that make you go hmmm (maybe?)
Why family didnt want police talking to siblings. If true. And arguably, who would want their kids to go thro more trauma?
Nora was 15. Not a toddler. Who could carry her down those stairs without waking someone
The proximity of the river

Please jump in/correct etc...

Window shown in msm is definitely the long one in the kitchen....at floor level inside but a drop of about 18 inches / 45 cm on the outside.
Parents room downstairs has sliding door to cut it off from kitchen/living area. We dont know whether closed or not.
Gated compound but with holes in fence.
Some msm comment re main gate not being locked on Saturday night.
Staff all go home at 7pm
Owner and family live on site.

What we don't know
What did family do during the day on Saturday and what time did they all go to bed
What time did family get up on Sunday morning ? ( apart from SQ )

Was there any decent pictures of the river?

I've been a member on this site for a while now and a river in close proximity is always a red flag.

But from pictures I seen online the river didn't seem very deep or difficult to cross and looked like very clear water.

I would like to know more about the river, speed, direction etc. The police search does not seem to have concentrated too much on this area - a half day only I think.
The nearest main body of water is the Straits of Malacca, some 28 miles west, but I don't know if this local river feeds into there.

Shall we have a quick sum up of what we've pieced together. Appreciate this is supposition and we may not all agree. Anything def wrong please shout:

Nora slept upstairs with 2 younger siblings
Upstairs bedroom reached via spiral staircase, mezzanine type style room all open plan
Loo and water downstairs
Presumably hot and muggy?
Arrived day before, jet lag possible re waking early
Insects and even talk of rats inside at night, all open to elements
Sun up 7.15ish? Discovered missing at 8am?
Window...which is it? Confused here. Is it the long one in the kitchen? Is there a big drop down, or walk thro?
Parents slept downstairs
Nora had some mobility issues but was able to walk ok
Nora could dress herself except buttons, but went missing in undies (I see this as vest and pants myself)
No locks on doors
Gated compound (I think?)

Police say
Missing not abducted (hazy)
No footprints
Checking phone records

Family say
Abducted not missing

What we don't know
Was Nora wearing shoes?
Any cars reported locally?

Things that make you go hmmm (maybe?)
Why family didnt want police talking to siblings. If true. And arguably, who would want their kids to go thro more trauma?
Nora was 15. Not a toddler. Who could carry her down those stairs without waking someone
The proximity of the river

Please jump in/correct etc...

***balance is limited and struggles with coordination

Were all the other houses booked? Did any guests leave the day Nora went missing?
Don’t know if ALL the other houses were booked but there were definitely other guests as noted by the owner in their FB remark that the other guests joined in the search on the first day.

Also, from reports, it was said that statements were taken from 20 people .... So, who are these people? Assuming ...

Nora’s parents and siblings - 4
GM and her husband who live onsite - 2
GM’s mum and the stepdad - 2
Who else?

Don’t know if ALL the other houses were booked but there were definitely other guests as noted by the owner in their FB remark that the other guests joined in the search on the first day.

Also, from reports, it was said that statements were taken from 20 people .... So, who are these people? Assuming ...

Nora’s parents and siblings - 4
GM and her husband who live onsite - 2
GM’s mum and the stepdad - 2
Who else?

Other staff onsite, like the cleaners who clean the swimming pool at 7am, chefs... locals maybe? There might have been at least 5-10 other lodgers at the Dusun.

Wait, do the owners’ 5 children live there as well?

Last edited:
Plus the stairs in the house are those circular ones. Those are not easy for most people to climb.
Quoting my own reply - speaking of circular stairs - there is no way someone could abduct her and carry her down those stairs to begin with. Could be one of the reasons local LE doesn’t think it’s an abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆