Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think she had the physical ability to climb out of the window. If she was near the house I think the tracker dogs would have found her.
I don't care. Right now I am not trusting the dogs or anyone else for that matter..If she fell out and crawled, there would be no footprints anywhere. I think tucked up she could be very small. Small enough to fit in places we can't iimagine. Behind the garbage can and the fence there.....in the little playhouse outside....etc.

I wonder if this family has ever vacationed like this before. If this was the first time Nora had ever been on vacation, or first time ever in a jungle or maybe first time in a home that was not closed up, perhaps with her mental capacity she did get scared and leave. I know the family says she would never walk off but had she ever been in this situation before.

I wonder if that picture was taken in the jungle of the resort, on the day they arrived?
It’s very hot there this time of year (and always) so not sure she would be wearing a sweater. This picture does prove to me that she can walk relatively well on her own though unless there happens to be a parking lot to the left of the frame (which I doubt).

I wonder if this family has ever vacationed like this before. If this was the first time Nora had ever been on vacation, or first time ever in a jungle or maybe first time in a home that was not closed up, perhaps with her mental capacity she did get scared and leave. I know the family says she would never walk off but had she ever been in this situation before.
Yes, her mother made a statement saying that Nora has been to Europe and Asia before. Not sure about previous holiday environments, but certainly has been on holiday.

More confusion

Today police revealed that the open living-room door in the resort could have been opened from the outside if it was not locked from the inside.

The fingerprints were found at the open window downstairs, while her parents were in another room upstairs when she disappeared.

Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online
Take with a huge grain of salt. Neither of the statements make any sense as there is no door in the living room and there is no other room upstairs. :confused:

At least we have a detailed description of her special needs:

“Nora and her family are bi-lingual and bi-cultural. Nora is very proud that she can speak French as well as English. But her verbal communication is limited.

“Nora can read like a young child, but she cannot write more than a few words. She has a good memory but she cannot understand anything conceptual. She is unable to do maths and so things like money are impossible to manage.

“She cannot make or receive phone calls independently.”

They said she “struggles with coordination” and has “never wandered off or got lost” during previous family holidays.

The family added: “Nora is very sensitive. Outside the family, Nora is very shy and can be quite anxious.

“Every night, her special time is for cuddles and a night-time story with her Mum. And she was extremely excited about the family holiday in Malaysia.”
Missing Nora Quoirin family say ‘she would not walk off’ as Malaysian search continues - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Every night, her special time is for cuddles and a night-time story with her Mum. And she was extremely excited about the family holiday in Malaysia.”

that is just desperately sad

Last edited:
Take with a huge grain of salt. Neither of the statements make any sense as there is no door in the living room and there is no other room upstairs. :confused:

Where was the door to exit the home? Do you have a good grasp on the layout of the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosegold45