United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more than this to start a thread right? I remember she was previously missing in 2016.

(YouTuber Marina Joyce)

Help us find Marina Joyce
Oh dear. Yes she was, I remember hearing a lot about her the first time and watched some of her videos. Is there anything in the media about her? I’m very surprised to only be finding this out through here

Oh dear. Yes she was, I remember hearing a lot about her the first time and watched some of her videos. Is there anything in the media about her? I’m very surprised to only be finding this out through here

Nothing in the media yet, I just randomly came across the tweet from missing people.

I can’t remember all the ins and outs of before but it was a bit strange to say the least...

Nothing in the media yet, I just randomly came across the tweet from missing people.

I can’t remember all the ins and outs of before but it was a bit strange to say the least...
Yes there was definitely absurd elements. Just found the tweet. Keeping her in my thoughts, she seemed very vulnerable from what I remember before and I often worried about her from her ‘return’ :(

I need more than this to start a thread right? I remember she was previously missing in 2016.

(YouTuber Marina Joyce)

Help us find Marina Joyce

That is missing person flyer with Missing People and means that official missing report has been done for her and thread can be opened. Just open one and whoever digs out any information later can then add it there.

I don't recall her case but interesting she was mising previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson