Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not my point. I know they wouldn’t have left her behind. I just think that she is more capable than she is being portrayed based on the vacation location, sleeping upstairs, etc. There are also other houses and other resorts that have more handicap friendly amenities. To add to my point - Local police think she could have left the house on her own. They obviously have a better picture of her capabilities than we do.

Respectfully ... They don't have any idea of her capabilities unless they have someone with this disability. They have not seen her to make that evaluation.

Years ago, I taught a class to medical professionals. As they entered class they drew a disability out of a hat. We had some who wore blindfolds, some had their arm/s restrained, some that could not speak, some in wheelchairs, you get the idea. At first it was fun, as the day wears on, many became angry, complained, and threaten to report me. Yes, eat lunch, take notes, pottie breaks, all day.
In the end, everyone seemed grateful, stated it gave better understanding of physical limitations and much more compassion.

What's the old saying, you don't know till you walk in another mans shoes.

JMOO

Wouldn't they have contact the family asking for money by now?

JMOO, I,don't think the kidnapper realized her disabilities. She would be a real problem for a kidnapper with her disability. She may have cried, refused to eat, etc. I think her time would have been short, given these complications.

What may have looked like an easy kidnapping, a handicapped child, limited communications, who would not be able to identify or help with an investigation, turned into a nightmare.

JMHO...

But if the motive was money you would think we would have heard of a ransom demand by now.
If it is kidnap, as someone said earlier here, maybe underestimated the huge global interest and are finding it hard to hide out or arrange demand for money. This is best scenario of course as frightening as it is as time really running out if lost and water accident the absolute worst. I have a gut feeling, no logic, that police will receive a tip off. They need to really be publicising a big reward. Hope they are.

If N’s dad discovered she was missing, I wonder if one of the other children alerted him or if he found out that she wasn’t there when he went up to waken them. If the bathroom was downstairs and the children were upstairs, he would have had to go up there for a reason at 8am (I think I read that the bathroom was downstairs). I wonder if he went up at that time because they were going to have a day out or something planned or if they are normally wakened at that time, could he have heard a noise or one of the other two children noticed she was missing and told-/called on their dad. Do we know if N takes any medication, perhaps he was going up to give her meds.

A Dutch tourist who was present the day that the family arrived at the resort, describes having heard a strange noise ('geritsel' = rustle) that evening by the pool just under the family's house. It was after the family had gone to sleep at 22.00hrs. It was pitch dark and the tourist could not see wat was going on. The next day Nora was gone.
Privacy settings

A Dutch tourist who was present the day that the family arrived at the resort, describes having heard a strange noise ('geritsel' = rustle) that evening by the pool just under the family's house. It was after the family had gone to sleep at 22.00hrs. It was pitch dark and the tourist could not see wat was going on. The next day Nora was gone.
Privacy settings
Could be significant, but if there are animals around, does this mean much?

Privacy settings
That is definitely new news

Privacy settings
Is there a link for this, I hadn’t heard this before.

If it is kidnap, as someone said earlier here, maybe underestimated the huge global interest and are finding it hard to hide out or arrange demand for money. This is best scenario of course as frightening as it is as time really running out if lost and water accident the absolute worst. I have a gut feeling, no logic, that police will receive a tip off. They need to really be publicising a big reward. Hope they are.

I've not seen a reward, yet. I am, really surprised there has not been one. I don't know the laws or guidelines in this county. They may not want the family to offer a reward. Ransom kidnappings would sure make world news and greatly impact tourist.

The parents are having to tread lightly, they are at the mercy of the government and police. In the original family statement, they welcomed the assistance of the French and UK. I notice neither county has issued a statement... odd. It was mentioned Interpol was assisting, but radio silence from both governments.

The video of the mom thanking the search team was carefully worded. Did you notice she talks about their extreme effort and expertise? She chose those words carefully. She speaks of giving up their festival time to search.

JMO, I think the search will end very soon.

Privacy settings
That link isn’t working for me for that quote. Anyone have another link for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod