OH - 10 killed including Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Is HuffPost considered MSM?

These Are The Victims Of The Dayton, Ohio, Mass Shooting

I noticed that they are referring to CB's sibling as his brother, named Jordan Cofer. Rest in peace Jordan.

I'd like to know if Jordan's trans status was part of the 'instigation' of the attack.
CB was a violent misogynist who had choked several girls since childhood.

He could have been triggered by many different factors. However, I don't think it was his sister's gender transformation.

I checked the likes on Jordan Cofer attributed instagram account, and CB attributed account "Bendy Wants to Battle" liked some of the posts, including an early photo of MB as JC.

The surviving friend of CB, also a CB, will know about what occured at Blind Bob's bar, before midnight.

But consider that CB had brought his gun, lots of ammo, and the bulletproof vest. He probably already wanted to massacre people that night.

The Pistol That Looks Like A Rifle: The Dayton Shooter's Gun

This weapon would still be legal if there were "assault rifle" bans.

AR-15 style pistol

"...But while the weapon might look like a rifle to many people, it's technically classified as a pistol under federal law."

"If a short barrel is used, like on the Dayton gun, it can be easier both to conceal and to handle in close quarters. And by omitting a traditional shoulder stock, the owner can maintain the gun's status as a pistol — while also keeping the barrel length under the 16-inch minimum that's required for rifles."

A Common Trait Among Mass Killers: Hatred Toward Women

A Common Trait Among Mass Killers: Hatred Toward Women
One early episode was very disturbing. CB started choking MB's classmate who came for a sleepover. The mom was crying and begging CB to stop. She promised to get help for CB, and police wasn't called.

That was the first of several chocking incidents involving teen females, and we can't forget the list. But somehow he wasn't taken into juvenile detention, and even got into the ROTC program.

Hmm this contradicts some family statements, specifically Mr Fudge.
Yes, I recall reading he was shot in the head, but coroner says only Lois Oglesby was shot in the head.

Megan Betts was shot in the chest and right forearm. Witness Nikita Papillon, the young black female in early TV reports, saw her alive inside yet another bar, and saw her dying outside later. Megan said "I have been shot, call police" ... iirc.

This is disturbing, but it reveals experts are finding more "red flags" that hint of an increased chance for spree killing

Alleged Dayton gunman Connor Betts showed signs of misogyny, mirroring a grim pattern for shooters

Alleged Dayton gunman showed signs of misogyny, mirroring a grim pattern for shooters

Ten of 2018's 20 mass shootings, as defined by ABC News, were instances of domestic violence, including against intimate partners or family members, a January ABC analysis showed. One of the victims of the Dayton shooting was Megan Betts, the alleged shooter's 22-year-old sister.

A Mother Jones analysis released this spring found that in at least 22 mass shootings since 2011, which accounts for over a third of public attacks, the shooters "had a history of domestic violence, specifically targeted women, or had stalked and harassed women."

So far, these precursor traits only seem to occur in about a third to one-half of spree killers. But to any woman who has been stalked or harrassed, it doesn't seem a stretch to see similar behavior in these spree killers. Anger and a need to control women are really obvious traits that most women can spot from a distance or very quickly in a conversation.

Earlier I mentioned historian Charles Beard, exact namesake of CB's friend who survived. Charles Beard's feminist suffragette historian wife Mary Beard has same initials as CB's sibling MB.

I was thinking why MB chose the adopted name Jordan Cofer. I found a professor by that name who contributed to an anthology of American Literature from 1865 onwards. It is available free online.

Earlier I mentioned historian Charles Beard, exact namesake of CB's friend who survived. Charles Beard's feminist suffragette historian wife Mary Beard has same initials as CB's sibling MB.

I was thinking why MB chose the adopted name Jordan Cofer. I found a professor by that name who contributed to an anthology of American Literature from 1865 onwards. It is available free online.

Cofer is the mom's maiden name.

Hmm this contradicts some family statements, specifically Mr Fudge.

I'm not up on everything. Could you be more explicit? Your link only showed some images of some of the victims. I'm not sure how that contradicts anything?

I'm not up on everything. Could you be more explicit? Your link only showed some images of some of the victims. I'm not sure how that contradicts anything?
I'm not sure either but I'm sure there was a lot of confusion and possibly misinformation in the days after the shooting.
It's probably not relevant. Imo

I've attended rallies to protest the KKK and racism. Like everyone else, I'm always unarmed. Am I a violent antifa person? Just wondering how this labeling thing works.
You need to check out his twitter and Instagram. his posts are extremely violent. you call it labeling. I call it, "if you see something, say something." peace.

This is disturbing, but it reveals experts are finding more "red flags" that hint of an increased chance for spree killing

Alleged Dayton gunman Connor Betts showed signs of misogyny, mirroring a grim pattern for shooters

Alleged Dayton gunman showed signs of misogyny, mirroring a grim pattern for shooters

So far, these precursor traits only seem to occur in about a third to one-half of spree killers. But to any woman who has been stalked or harrassed, it doesn't seem a stretch to see similar behavior in these spree killers. Anger and a need to control women are really obvious traits that most women can spot from a distance or very quickly in a conversation.
Plan to do more reading on this subject, but
I'm a believer that children mirror what they see in the home and mirror behaviors they've
learned from watching close relationships.

do others believe CB's homelife was rife with
domestic violence?
Was there a pattern of disrespect for females?
Where did he learn this as a youth?
Was Mom a meek, disrespected figure in his life? Was she an abused wife?
I still believe CB was an undisciplined young
boy who received little positive attention.
He was rejected for whatever reasons by
an absentee father. Mom was helpless.

Have we heard from other extended family?
Was there any around their area?

I believe if enough study is done on his early
childhood, we will learn the reasons for his
dysfunction.
The guns and online activities just cemented
his hatred and anger but didn't actually cause
this. The seeds were planted much earlier.
moo

You need to check out his twitter and Instagram. his posts are extremely violent. you call it labeling. I call it, "if you see something, say something." peace.
CB's violent thoughts, acts and misogyny had absolutely nothing to do with his self-declared political views.

In fact, my hunch is that he claimed such political views to make himself appear normal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back