UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Corrie was meeting someone in horse areas, because he was looking around to make sure nobody's was there's to meet that person in horseshoe areas

I do think Corrie was meeting someone in horse areas, because he was looking around to make sure nobody's was there's to meet that person in horseshoe areas
No, I think he was looking around to make sure nobody was there because he needed to have a "pony & trap".
I do think he left via Short Brackland while the camera was rotating the other way, and possibly got into a car along there.

No I do personally think a thrid party is involved with his disappear act, Corrie has been seen by Roy Hawes at Barton mills, what about Ralph Leonard sightings in USA he's saw Corrie with 2 men, however Suffolk police never talk to Ralph at all. I personally don't believe he been murdered by someone's his body would have been found by now by someone's if that did happened to him.

No I do personally think a thrid party is involved with his disappear act, Corrie has been seen by Roy Hawes at Barton mills, what about Ralph Leonard sightings in USA he's saw Corrie with 2 men, however Suffolk police never talk to Ralph at all. I personally don't believe he been murdered by someone's his body would have been found by now by someone's if that did happened to him.

MSM link to this Ralph Leonard? And still waiting to know which radio station Joshua Wikston's sister was on, talking about Corrie...

Do Everybody believed that Corrie went AWOL and he is out there somewere alive!

There are better ways of moving on which would allow you to take all your belongings and personal documents with you, and still be able to access your bank account and social media and contact your family and friends. What's the motive for AWOL and abandoning everything?

I never heard about the Ralph leonard sighting, how long ago was this? any links to it?

I really don't. I do believe that people walk away from their lives every day, but it's a rather complicated thing, or at least it is here in the States. Without a Social Security number (I honestly do not know what the equivalent would be on that side of the pond), it's difficult to find work here other than menial labor, as well as challenges with finding housing, purchasing items such as a vehicle, healthcare, etc. I am assuming that things are pretty comparable in the UK, and so you have to ask why (aside from mental illness or addiction) a young person would make a conscious choice to be homeless, penniless, and hunted for the rest of their lives. And I have to ask why a person who is described as so gregarious and kind would intentionally cause his family so much pain and completely abandon all ties to society? Sure, who hasn't had the daydream of running away from your troubles, but think about it long and hard -- would you really truly make the decision to leave behind all that you know and love for a life of running and hiding? Content to let your parents die without knowing what happened to you? Happy to go without creature comforts or have to rely on someone to provide for your every need? I just don't see it, and my thought is that Corrie was accidentally crushed by the garbage truck.

All MOO.

Never heard of Ralph Leonard. Who is he and what is the connection to Corrie please?

As per The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc, please do not bring social media comments (i.e. rumors) to Websleuths. This refers to the comments that follow MSM articles. Anyone can project themselves as anyone on the internet and say absolutely anything.

Also, screenshots are not allowed.

AWOL is still my opinion,
We have zero evidence to put him in landfill, no trace in the loading bay, no trace in the bin lory, no trace at the transfer station, and no trace at the landfill! we have more questions then answers still after all this time, never have exactly understand the phone movemens, or the bin lory exact route, then the mystery car driving the wrong way down breckland Street, nothing has been expanded, just my humble opinion,

I always thought that Corrie was AWOL, I do think he's walk out of horseshoe areas went the camera was not working, I think Suffolk police haven't got any real evidence that Corrie did climb into the bins or he's is the landfill site. Only evidence they got is someone say sometime he sleep on top of the bins or his phone ping at Barton mills.

As far as i can remember the phone went to Barton miles mast and ping-pong on that very soon after , but than we had the bin lorry did many collections all over the place and didn't arrive in Barton mills until about 4or 5 hours later, so phone could not have been in the lorry, we just have no facts to go on and we never did right from the start,

I personally believe someone set this up to make sure that Corrie want in the landfill site. However we're he is I hope he safe and happy somewere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth