Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they need to make sure the person who found her and those close to them have a water tight alibi and not criminal background, I really am suspicious how so soon after the reward was announced a body was found:(

I wonder if he was with anyone else when he found her.

RSBM.

Here's a video of the group who found Nora (nothing graphic). They look like a group of well meaning middle aged locals.

Video: Volunteers find body suspected to be missing child Nora Quoirin | Daily Mail Online

Okay, so if you take this article here:

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-c...her-unmarked-grave-murder-investigation-nsttv

And take that first line and put the bolded into google maps along with the water fall: Police found an unmarked grave in the oil palm plantation area along Jalan Seremban-Mantin

This is the map you will get. So it seems extremely close to the Dunsun.

Google Maps

Thanks, I find it hard to believe she would know the way. There are two turns she would need to make and she had limited reading skills.

JMHO

IMO not being able to walk that far barefoot isn't telling of much. She could have wandered out barefoot, not intending to go very far, got turned around, wandered around more trying to find her way back. At that point, she'd have no choice but to continue on barefoot. I

happens all the time, people get lost and die in the wilderness by just barely venturing off from a trail. She likely wouldn't have had to venture far from the house before getting totally lost and unable to find her way back JMO

But the window looks like a door and is opposite the staircase. It makes more sense that she would exit via the window than that an abductor would. An abductor would want the easiest option.

Maybe someone got in through the window. Then the easiest option would be, to open the front door from the inside, and walk out.

I wondered the same thing,a motorbike would be able to go on narrow paths.
would the resort have quad bikes?

looking at footage on twitter, the forensics vans are driving up to the area, so they must be able to get cars a certain amount of the way - so possibly whoever put Nora there did not have to walk too far with her.

eta: agree - a quad bike or similar would be even easier

Last edited:
I wonder if that man knew she was there (innocent or not) and was waiting until a reward was offered to come forward. It’s a lot of money

I've not seen or heard anything but some men are like that especially if they have a great communicator as a wife.
Body found in search for missing Irish teen, parents brought to scene (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

Seems to me from this snippet of footage that Nora's mother is protecting/comforting Sebastian, her father. Only noticed this in regards to other posters commenting that possibly Meabh is emotionally stronger than Sebastian. He looked malnourished to me in photographs. Dear love them xo :(

The front of the house is completely open?? Why the quibble over an open window if someone could just walk right in. Can someone post the evidence for this please?

Brilliantly thought of

Jees l read security was lax, had no idea that meant any tom dick if harry could just stroll in. I'm gobsmacked at that.

Why do people just assume they are safe in foreign countries? You are LESS safe when you are in unfamiliar surroundings, regardless of where it is.
Not sure the shaman knew something but the timing is very interesting.
I wondered the same thing,a motorbike would be able to go on narrow paths.
would the resort have quad bikes?

I would guess the soles of her feet will tell at least part of the story! Poor Nora :(.

I wondered this and whether forensic ecology could play a part here - did the mud on her feet match the mud she would have walked through to reach the waterfall/stream? If her feet are clean and undamaged she didn't make that walk herself.

Last edited:
so awful for Meabh, Sebastian and Nora's brother and sister. There may still be a long way to go in finding out what happened to their beloved. There is more pain to come. I'm sure they will want to hold her close as finally they have their girl back, however, not be allowed to given Nora's body will need to be examined. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member