Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in sadness overload this morning. Unfortunately I was pretty sure that this would be the outcome.

I'm still on the fence as to whether this was an abduction or if Nora just wandered away on her own. My gut is telling me abduction. I just can't fathom how Nora would walk away on her own at night. It just doesn't fit the description of her abilities/disabilities that we have been given.

There's only one positive in this and that is that she has been found.

Heartbreak for everyone today.

RIP Nora

How many missing white girls are there in the immediate area?
I have no idea.
I was just asking if it has been confirmed by officials yet.
I have seen a few reports but it sounds like we may not find out or know the manner of death until later tonight.

I am saddened, but not surprised to read of the discovery of Nora's body not far from the resort. I remain on the fence as to the possibility of her having wandered their on her own, or her having been lured or led there but lean much more towards there being no foul play.I don't think her being found without clothes is indicative one way or the other - bodies found in water, especially streams and rivers, are often found without clothing because clothing easily becomes snagged, torn, and fabric weakened on branches, rocks, and debris.

I think parents so often underestimate the capabilities of their children, especially if they have a disability. We've seen it time and time again where parents say they would never do this, never do that, couldn't...etc, but were proven wrong. Understanding human behavior is complex. However, time, and autopsy, will tell.

Either way, this is heartbreaking.

He said the body, which "was not in any clothing," was found by volunteers registered with the rescue team Tuesday afternoon in an area that had previously been searched by rescuers.
Police find naked body believed to be of London teen Nora Quoirin who went missing from Malaysian resort a week ago
Negri Sembilan police chief Mohamad Mat Yusop has confirmed the body found is that of the missing teenager.

A post-mortem will be carried out tomorrow morning by a senior pathologist from Kuala Lumpur.
Body found confirmed as missing Nora Quoirin who vanished on family holiday

13 August 2019:

Cops: Family confirmed body found is missing Irish teen Nora Quoirin (VIDEO)

SEREMBAN, Aug 13 — The family of missing Irish teenager Nora Anne Quoirin has confirmed today that the body of a female found earlier today in the jungle area near The Dusun resort was of their daughter.

Negri Sembilan police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusof announced this after her parents Sebastian and Meabh went in to identify the body at Tuanku Jaafar Hospital here at 7pm.

“A post mortem will be done tomorrow morning. A senior pathologist from Kuala Lumpur will come to conduct the autopsy at 10am.

“We will inform the post mortem result tomorrow. Based on that we will decide if we need to investigate further... if we are not satisfied,” he added.

Cops: Family confirmed body found is missing Irish teen Nora Quoirin (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

Hours before the body was found, volunteer Shirley Yap told MailOnline she was setting off to search around the waterfall having been told Nora was 'excited' to see the attraction.

She said: 'We had heard she was excited about seeing a waterfall when she arrived in the resort.

'We are going to look around that area and follow the stream down the mountain'.

The group of 22 volunteers were from Serenbam Hiking Club, who later found the body, are experienced in trekking through the jungle.

Nora Quoirin: Body found in Malaysian jungle is missing British teen | Daily Mail Online

Body found in search for missing Irish teen, parents brought to scene (VIDEO) | Malay Mail

Seems to me from this snippet of footage that Nora's mother is protecting/comforting Sebastian, her father. Only noticed this in regards to other posters commenting that possibly Meabh is emotionally stronger than Sebastian. He looked malnourished to me in photographs. Dear love them xo :(

So heartbroken for that poor family, a trip of a lifetime has turned into the most nightmare trip imaginable. The video in this link turns my stomach the way the press at snapping photos of the parents inside the car when on their way to identify a body, which was quite obviously their darling little Nora . RIP beautiful girl, fly high with the angels xx

He said the body, which "was not in any clothing," was found by volunteers registered with the rescue team Tuesday afternoon in an area that had previously been searched by rescuers.
Police find naked body believed to be of London teen Nora Quoirin who went missing from Malaysian resort a week ago
Negri Sembilan police chief Mohamad Mat Yusop has confirmed the body found is that of the missing teenager.

A post-mortem will be carried out tomorrow morning by a senior pathologist from Kuala Lumpur.
Body found confirmed as missing Nora Quoirin who vanished on family holiday
"A post-mortem will be carried out tomorrow morning"
Tomorrow morning?!? Why not now?
BBM

Sky News showed a guy on a motor bike in t-shirt / shorts take an officer to show where he found the body - he did not look as he had been trekking the jungle in the heat for ages looking
It seems like they were incredibly lucky to have a hunch that she had gone to look at the waterfall and that's exactly where they found her. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288