Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This said forbidden when I tried to open it,It could be because I am in England and frequently sites are not available in Europe.
Could someone please summarise the information given.TIA.

Child *advertiser censored* charges filed against MacKenzie Lueck's suspected killer

"Nineteen counts of sexual exploitation of a minor were filed against Ajayi in the Third District Court Tuesday, court documents reveal.

Police seized Ajayi's computer during a search of his home on June 26. Detectives reportedly found "numerous images of children engaged in sex acts."

Child *advertiser censored* charges filed against MacKenzie Lueck's suspected killer

"Nineteen counts of sexual exploitation of a minor were filed against Ajayi in the Third District Court Tuesday, court documents reveal.

Police seized Ajayi's computer during a search of his home on June 26. Detectives reportedly found "numerous images of children engaged in sex acts."
OMG, what a sick #$&+>@! :mad:

Investigators who searched Ajayi’s computer “observed numerous images of children engaged in sex acts,” according to charging documents filed Tuesday.

The images are mostly of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, the charges state.

Investigators who searched Ajayi’s computer “observed numerous images of children engaged in sex acts,” according to charging documents filed Tuesday.

The images are mostly of children between the ages of 4 and 8 years old, the charges state.

Those poor children! That is horrible and incomprehensible. This whole case is just unreal.

Salt Lake County DA on Twitter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 19 Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor filed against Mr. Ajayi
EB3SaKyU8AApYiE.jpg

11:36 AM - 13 Aug 2019

Man accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck charged with child *advertiser censored* possession
[...]

“West Regional Computer Forensics Lab examined the computer and found numerous images of children engaged in sex acts,” a news release from the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office said.

Each of the 19 images documented in a probable cause statement showed a girl between the ages of 4 and 8.

[...]

I don't know how LE in charge of crimes like this do it. I'm glad some are willing to put themselves through that, but I never could.

Salt Lake County DA on Twitter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 19 Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor filed against Mr. Ajayi
EB3SaKyU8AApYiE.jpg

11:36 AM - 13 Aug 2019

Man accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck charged with child *advertiser censored* possession
[...]

“West Regional Computer Forensics Lab examined the computer and found numerous images of children engaged in sex acts,” a news release from the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office said.

Each of the 19 images documented in a probable cause statement showed a girl between the ages of 4 and 8.

[...]

WTF!!! 4-8???

Does he have nieces and nephews? That's a rhetorical question and I am not sleuthing his family. Don't expect that to be answered. Unless it is in main stream media.

I don't know how LE in charge of crimes like this do it. I'm glad some are willing to put themselves through that, but I never could.

And to think, they are going to try to identify those children and let the parents know. Prayers going up. I just cannot imagine those parents learning such.

WTF!!! 4-8???

Does he have nieces and nephews? That's a rhetorical question and I am not sleuthing his family. Don't expect that to be answered. Unless it is in main stream media.

My first thoughts were of his ex-wife's children.
But I don't know their ages (and I don't want to want to know).
I hope he was never ever alone with those kids.
MOO.

:mad:

Kenzie's memorial was sad and sweet and even funny. I'm guessing 200 - 250 people there. The bishop of the church opened the service. A childhood friend spoke, two of her female cousins spoke, a close family friend spoke, her father spoke, and her uncle closed the service with a prayer. Her father was amazing. He shared his love for his daughter through family remembrances and a few humorous stories. He had us laughing through our tears. It was a beautiful, bright sunny day and as a community, we shared our love for Kenzie and her wonderful family. Closure for our town, I think, but never, never closure for her parents.
Oh this must have been one of the worst moments of your life. I do hope her family will find comfort in all.who attended. I am sure it means so much. So tired of these senseless acts of violence. It doesn't matter how we lost a loved one
They are gone before their time.

Kenzie's memorial was sad and sweet and even funny. I'm guessing 200 - 250 people there. The bishop of the church opened the service. A childhood friend spoke, two of her female cousins spoke, a close family friend spoke, her father spoke, and her uncle closed the service with a prayer. Her father was amazing. He shared his love for his daughter through family remembrances and a few humorous stories. He had us laughing through our tears. It was a beautiful, bright sunny day and as a community, we shared our love for Kenzie and her wonderful family. Closure for our town, I think, but never, never closure for her parents.

*prayers sent up*

Thank you for sharing with the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members