Could it be her brother?

Who do you think did it? Family or Stranger?

• Total voters
I steered toward the IDI from the start. I didn’t want to accept that parents while in panic mode could do all those horrible things to their own child , write the lengthy ridiculous rn, clean up the scene, preach the plan of what to say/not to say into a very young boy’s head without the whole thing backfiring and you getting caught. Was there a ton of luck involved? It just seems like doing all of this in a very short period of time without a plan while everyone is probably crying, screaming, freaking out, running in circles from just waking up wouldn’t work. But as time passed I now tend to think the IDI may be even harder to accomplish without a shred of evidence left at scene. Because that person is doing all the things I just mentioned above that I thought the parents couldn’t do with the added bonus of breaking in and out of the house without a trail or noise. I’m stumped.

Cajunsoccerdad,
Yup, I was the same. Originally I thought the case was an Intruder job, then I thought it could be pedophile ring thing, etc.

Was there a ton of luck involved?
Maybe or was it orchestrated via an early morning phone call? Look at this Epstein guy, he has the goods on the past and current presidents including Royalty in the UK, yet he expires before his case and all the evidence becomes public, convenient or what?

BTW you are spot on, IDI as arranged without leaving any forensic evidence is impossible!

Today, a friend recounted a story regarding four children, siblings,
who were asked to draw a depiction of their home, during
indivdual sessions with a child psychologist.
The exercise involved drawing the various rooms of their home,
ie
child's bedroom, basement and "the secret/imaginary room in your home".
The four siblings drawings were strikingly similar.
The basement drawings depicted weaponry,
and the drawings of the secret imaginary room,
in each depiction, involed all four keeping vigil or guarding
the elements of this room.

Why wasn’t the poop tested to see who it came from?

Looking into the future, I wonder how well Burke will hold up with his story when his father passes? To me, it feels like Burke knows that Daddy will get him out of any slip up he makes. Burke lives in a shadow always protected by Daddy. IMO.

The day will come when Burke is on his own. No one alive who was in that house the night Jon Benet was murdered.
My intuition says that will be too much for Burke. He has been protected all his life for what he knows. What a burden to carry and live with. My opinion is he will break.
Either a mental breakdown and tell all or he will suicide.
JMO,

The poor guy has had nothing close to a normal life. He may have money to buy anything he wants. He does not have a clear conscience. He carries a deep dark secret that has been forced upon him by his parents.

He has a choice tell the truth or live a lie. They certainly have no problem suing. What kind of person could murder a child, participate in a cover up, dodge police then sue...blood money. Unconscionable.

yo uk

Paedophile Island, illuminati, the Dems, Prince A?;
Alex Jones has been right all along!

via tidder

Records Show Bid to Block Info From Epstein Exposé

"Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger, from the firm Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, noted that the Herald has not stopped fighting to pry open that case’s docket in the Second Circuit."

candy offers a redirect
The Best Justice Money Can Buy

Tadpole12,
Yes, of course Alex Jones was right all along!

The participants at these parties were all millionares, they could buy anything they wanted at the mall, except for something Epstein was selling.

No need for Alex Jones illuminati characterization, this is what elites get up to, in every society from the beginning of time, e.g. aztec priests killing and sacrificing young girls to the gods, presently hindu priests requiring families to send their daughters to the local temple.

If you want to get rid of someone in plain sight and make it look non-accidental, how do you do it: put the person in jail, then arrange a clandestine visit when the guards are having their coffee.

That way past and present presidents and royal figures have plausible deniability when it comes to allegations of pedophillia.

Here's the twist or irony for illuminati watchers: Ghislaine Maxwell, accused of organizing Epsteins underage sex parties, her father Robert Maxwell was found dead floating in the sea off the Canary Islands with his yacht named the Lady Ghislaine nearby. Its been alleged her father was a mossad agent, he was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem!

Really beginning, after all these years, to form an opinion on who did this. I was always in the RDI boat, but couldn't figure out who. Now, BDI. Pretty confident.

Part of the difficulty in forming an opinion is that I believe all immediately involved are capable. However, there are so many things that point to BDI, with PR and JR covering it up.

Here is what I think happened: BR grew up in a society and family saturated in sex. His 6 year-old-sister was made up to look like a 20 year old, and act provocatively -by her own mother, all for adults to look at. Combined with a normal curiosity at that age, those things led to his eventual molestation of JBR. It likely had happened several times.

The fateful night, he brought her down to the kitchen and gave her pineapple, buttering her up for "games" upstairs in either his or her bedroom. He got rough; she screamed, and he hit her with the flashlight to silence her. It was all cover-up from there.

Sick and sad, but that's what I think fits with the main body of evidence.

PR wrote the RN. I can't imagine anything that would more typify a note written by PR attempting to deflect from the family, than the one in evidence. Most of the cover-up staging seems PR-ish to me. (I've read that there was a Bible found on the desk in the den open to a Psalm. Don't know the veracity of this but, if so, totally PR.)

All my opinions for what they're worth. I've just always been curious as to who, specifically, did this. Pretty sure I now know.

yo uk

Paedophile Island, illuminati, the Dems, Prince A?;
Alex Jones has been right all along!

via tidder

Records Show Bid to Block Info From Epstein Exposé

"Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger, from the firm Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, noted that the Herald has not stopped fighting to pry open that case’s docket in the Second Circuit."

candy offers a redirect
The Best Justice Money Can Buy

Tadpole12,
More info on Epstein's alleged activities:
Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend

IMO its all true regarding these modelling agencies, i.e. its how the elite conduct illegal activities.

You do not need to be a brain surgeon to be able to work out who ordered the hit on Epstein?

Tadpole12,
More info on Epstein's alleged activities:
Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend

IMO its all true regarding these modelling agencies, i.e. its how the elite conduct illegal activities.

You do not need to be a brain surgeon to be able to work out who ordered the hit on Epstein?

Hmmm. Not buying death 100%, but it's possible, Definitely murder, if so. I'm split between murder or a beach in Tel Aviv.

Hmmm. Not buying death 100%, but it's possible, Definitely murder, if so. I'm split between murder or a beach in Tel Aviv.

fridaybaker,
Epstein was killed because of who he knew and what he knew, he was an existential threat to someone with the means to have him killed.

How many billionares do you know that have gone to jail, to never be released?

Apparently there is more to come out, if the civil cases go ahead then some high profile witnesses will be called to give evidence, and we will hear more allegations relating to criminal acts with children?

A little boy had nothing to do with the murder of JonBenet.

Swirlz,
Well he was there, he did collude with his parents regarding the post-mortem staging and their verbal version of events.

He shared JonBenet's bedroom on Christmas Eve so why not on Christmas Night?

What John told Dr Phil regarding what happened on Christmas Night before they went to bed is likely all fabricated, a fairy story to cover all the bases, except the flashlight of course.

Burke was present, he could have had the same motive as John, so its possible he is responsible?

There is no smoking gun, but neither is there anything to rule Burke out entirely. Just think about all those little kids across America that find a relatives gun and in playing with it they kill a sibling, accidental of course, but kids can still kill !

Burke didn't collude with his parents. He directly contradicted their version of events by telling investigators JonBenet was awake upon returning home from The White's and that she walked up the spiral staircase ahead of Patsy.

No one went to bed on Christmas Night.

I'm sure Burke's lawyer went over line by line, word for word, with him what questions were probably going to be asked and what answers were appropriate to give on the one daytime television talk show he appeared on.

Burke was not repeatedly sexually assaulting JonBenet. She'd have kicked his little butt and tattled in about 2 seconds flat. She has hardly been described as a wall-flower.

Without a firearm being involved, it is very rare for children younger than adolescent to commit homicides. Kids pummel and clobber each other all the time. If kids were strong, none of us would have survived childhood. A relatively healthy adult male would be capable of generating the force required to cause an 8.5 inch cranial fissure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back