Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were Kam and Bryer overnight from July 12 to July 14? Did they sleep on the side of the highway to cut costs? Were they just another camper truck on the Alaska highway on July 14?

Where did Lucas and Chynna stay overnight on July 13?
I hope BC RCMP finds Kam/Bryer route and stops from July 12 to July 14. They may have purchased the guns during that time, from Nanaimo, Vancouver or Red Deer.

Lucas/Chynna probably stayed close to Fort Nelson, or even in Fort Nelson, after their 7:45PM exit from gas station. First public report of them at Liard River was after 3PM on July 14. They were 3-4 hours from Fort Nelson, and there were several locations with nice views along their route.

We can see the license plate of the van. It’s not possible to read the year of the date sticker but the month one does say Sept. The year stickers are frequently colour coded (I think so it’s easier to tell year by a passing glance). The year sticker on the van is red, which corresponds to 2019. I doubt it is from 2015 or the earlier years that a red sticker was used. At this point I 100% believe the van was insured, just not by or in Lucas Fowler’s name since the police were not able to track him easily. The ranch owner lived in Alberta years ago, he also still has a ranch near Ryecroft Alberta. He knew that Lucas was making a two week trip and then returning, I can see him insuring it and allowing Lucas to drive it. He trusted him to work with his cattle, so there’s a good chance he trusted him to be a responsible driver too.

View attachment 198327
View attachment 198325
View attachment 198326

ps - I’m going to try and ignore further “van plates” discussion because who owned it really has been discussed and answered in the forum, more than a few times from what I understand. Wish me luck lol!
The van stuff is only weird/interesting to me because of how it should have, one way or another, led to an ID of Lucas fairly quickly. One thing we haven’t considered is the possibility that the police screwed something up there. It can happen, though it wouldn’t seem the most likely thing to have occurred in these circumstances.

Imo, I think it would be quite the coincidence if that account belonged to someone other than Bryer.. Because of the friend and comment from another player named "Kam", which is quite a unique name if you ask me, on July 4.. before anyone would have known about these guys. And to set the account to offline on the exact day they went on their trip, also before anyone knew about them and the crimes hadn't even been committed yet. Unless you can manually set when you were last active to any amount of days ago.. The account also seems to have been fairly active, quite a few "achievements" and such. If the account belonged to someone else that's committed to fooling everyone into thinking it was Bryer's, they can never use their fairly accomplished account that they've put a lot of time into any longer. Seems a little far-fetched that it would belong to anyone else, but thats my opinion.

When you change your screen name it will change for comments as well, so those comments could have been made with a different screen name. If you go through the list of what was used....well...it looks like there is actually a last name attached in some of them. If you look through SM etc. you can find some of those same names.

There was someone on Twitter hacking accounts, claiming to be friends with them and making bomb threats because of all this. I would Not put it past someone to pretend to Be them as well.

Hometown of Canadian Teenage Murder Suspects Grapples With Unwanted Infamy
new story posted today...Port Alberni doesn't want the town to be famous because of the two boys...photos of both homes in story and the Walmart they worked at.

Interesting article. Did we know Bryer's mothers name before? This article is the first time I've heard it anyways. It also seemed to confirm that Kam's sister was younger, which I hadn't known for sure before either. If she's still in school, her upcoming school year is going to be especially tough. Sadly the media hounding and attention probably isn't going to go away anytime soon despite their wishes. It's a small town and everyone will be talking about this for a good long time. Seems like the Mcleod family hasn't even shown their faces in public, or maybe they left town like Bryer's mother had. I just think someone would've snapped a picture of them or mentioned seeing them around town at some point. Kam's father did say they were "trapped in their home".

Hometown of Canadian Teenage Murder Suspects Grapples With Unwanted Infamy
new story posted today...Port Alberni doesn't want the town to be famous because of the two boys...photos of both homes in story and the Walmart they worked at.
From the article: “The seemingly indiscriminate violence of their crimes, along with a nail-biting cat-and-mouse game between the teenagers and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, has shocked Canada, which prides itself on its sensible gun laws and liberal humanism.”

Lazy writing about a culture the writer clearly only knows at a very superficial level. Canadians are not shocked because of “sensible gun laws and liberal humanism”. We’re shocked about what everybody else is shocked about. The stranger on stranger violence seemingly perpetrated by men not yet 20 on a real time run through the northern wilds, torching vehicles as a dark flourish along the way. This is the second time I’ve seen somebody imply this will somehow shatter our sense of something or other, particularly as it relates to guns. Disabuse yourselves of that notion world. LOL. This is not a gun story. It’s not a liberal humanism story. This will impact, for a while, what feels possible for people living close to these events or in comparable isolation. It will not be provoking some Canadian existential crisis.

"[O]ne popular theory in town was that the botanist had killed the young couple, prompting the teenagers to kill him after he went after them, and then fleeing and being killed by vigilantes in Manitoba."

lol so WS is not that bad.
Ha ha. You beat me to it. I was going to say “Hook this girl up with a WS account!” :)

Always great to have a gamer's perspective.

My understanding is that it's not the platform/app/game per se, but the unmonitored chat functions that facilitate illegal activities. And, the platforms/apps/games/whatevers that facilitate real life, real time conversations are easy to exploit that way too. The thought isn't that gamers are bad people, necessarily, but that bad guys can exploit the functionality of sites that gamers use.

What are the far more efficient ways? I'd truly like to know.

Well, 4chan for one. Forums or sites that are already on theme- guns, drugs, whatever. There are lots of places on line to talk about guns and then segue into how to get one illegally. Reddit. Backpage, to a lesser extent these days.

I have thousands of hours on Steam chat, or Xbox live, or whatever, and it would just take way too long to build up a relationship and transition it to illegal activities.

Well, 4chan for one. Forums or sites that are already on theme- guns, drugs, whatever. There are lots of places on line to talk about guns and then segue into how to get one illegally. Reddit. Backpage, to a lesser extent these days.

I have thousands of hours on Steam chat, or Xbox live, or whatever, and it would just take way too long to build up a relationship and transition it to illegal activities.

If anything I would say Reddit is one. They really cracked down this year and purged the site of a bunch of stuff, but there used to be a subreddit where drug dealers and drug users would connect using a whole coded language system, and there also used to be a subreddit where getting nembutal off the dark web to commit suicide with was frequently discussed. I'd bet these two used Reddit. If the internet was involved in sourcing any guns I wouldn't be surprised if that was where they got some of their information on how to source them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member