Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!! 4-8???

Does he have nieces and nephews? That's a rhetorical question and I am not sleuthing his family. Don't expect that to be answered. Unless it is in main stream media.

Wellp, I just lost my lunch. :(

This guy is all kinds of messed up and has left a terrible trail of suffering in his wake. I am horrified for all of his victims who have to get through every day with the impact of his depravity, as well as for the one (and I hope only one) no longer living.

This opens the motive door up massively. If we look at the groups he was associated with, the modeling businesses (one of which I personally reported to the FBI), and various other things we put together it begins to look more and more like something much bigger. The court paperwork summary on these issues is bad.

Are the probable cause statements not released to the public yet? Each state is different so I guess for this one, we have to wait for the media to release the statements versus us going to the court site?
I haven't seen them yet. I don't have access to the court site. MOO

ETA: Come to think of it, surely this wouldn't be made public since it involves minors. ?

Last edited:
Check the press releases at Salt Lake County District Attorney's website. I'm not sure we're allowed to link directly.

It's from LE, so I'm pretty sure we can link: 19 Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor filed against Mr. Ajayi

ETA: PDF from the above link (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE): https://slco.org/uploadedFiles/depot/fDistrictAttorney/Ajayi CP Information - signed.pdf

ETA2: Graphic warning. If you are a victim of SA or sensitive to graphic descriptions of sexual abuse you should not read this. I wish I could unread it. MOO.

Last edited:
O.M.G. I feel ill.
t2511.gif
MOO

Last edited:
O.M.G. I feel ill.
t2506.gif
MOO

Yep, me too. I edited my post to add a graphic warning after I read it. I never want to open that document again. God bless the LE men and women who had to actually see and describe the images for the charging documents. And those poor children. I pray they will be identified and will suffer no more abuse. I hope every single person involved is found and locked up for a very long time. :mad:
MOO.

Last edited:
It's from LE, so I'm pretty sure we can link: 19 Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor filed against Mr. Ajayi

ETA: PDF from the above link (WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE): https://slco.org/uploadedFiles/depot/fDistrictAttorney/Ajayi CP Information - signed.pdf

ETA2: Graphic warning. If you are a victim of SA or sensitive to graphic descriptions of sexual abuse you should not read this. I wish I could unread it. MOO.
If he is the one who took these photos.....no wonder he wanted to get rid of that mattress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam