Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 73, and it looks as though he’s a collector of vintage rifles - there’s a good chance his rifle collection was on display and that he was fully within the law as to how he was displaying them. The court case will be an interesting one to follow and see how it turns out if the seizure was considered lawful or not.
View attachment 198339

There was nothing that said he left a single rifle up a logging road though after he done target shooting though. Did I miss that part?

Yes out of 2.2 million person in Canada holding a PAL there’s bound to be a few PAL holders who make mistakes, and they lose their rifles and PAL for those mistakes, rightfully so. Very different than how you’ve presented it where people who have guns just give them away to strangers when asked or if you drive any logging road you’ll find one sitting out in the open for you to take.

Sorry I was not the one who said anything about logging roads.

True story, I found a German rouger in my barn at my farm a year after I moved in. Worked and everything.

Had an ex bf who had a weapons ban who acquired 13+ guns from friends. Was as simple as asking them to buy them for him and him giving them $500.

Cops didn’t care, no one else got charged for that. He literally had an arsenal and it took him three weeks to acquire it.

I know of plenty of people who would lend me a gun if I just asked. Farmers, hunters, etc. Yes it is as simple as I said.

Sorry but you are just incorrect that it is not easy.

Make sense to me! The cig carton heist may have been modified too.. it says a dark coloured sedan. Maybe it belongs to the Grandmother. It certainly does look like it could be either of them.
I can get to the photo, where is it on the site?

Last edited:
IMO The cliche that "acknowledging the problem is the first step to a solution" is true. The perpetrators in your stories and K&B? did not believe they were wrong, so why would they change?; they believed they were right in taking the actions they did, based on their own value system/delusional thoughts. Also, IMO perhaps also the purps were thinking that their own problems were the results of other people's actions.

I think you are spot on in saying the perps blamed their victims, or at the very least took frustrations caused by others out on them.

I absolutely believe that early steps need to be taken and not ignored out of fear of nothing being done. It is very frustrating, however, to take those steps and get turned away. My friend with the threatening teen was constantly teary, shakey, and had lost almost 50 pounds in three months' time on the day she told me what was going on with her daughter. When she walked in the door the first thought I had was, "OMG - she is very, very sick" because I thought she had an awful disease. After she disclosed the full story to me, I could see clearly that the emotional and psychological toll the stress was taking on her was the ripple effect from her daughter. She spent months calling or visiting the police department several times per week. She said she could swear that one day when she walked in the officer at the main desk rolled his eyes when he saw her.

This took place in a very small town and the teen was known to be bullied at school and had started hanging around with the "bad" kids in town.

In my brother-in-law's BFF's case, all anybody could say was, "Bob? BOB did that?!? No way! He was the nicest guy in the world!". In his case, he was in his fifties and street drugs had turned him from a quintessential suburban good neighbor to violent and irrational. Even with him in custody and having been questioned, he himself was bewildered by what he had done; likely because once in jail he wasn't taking the drugs anymore. The detectives even told my brother-in-law that nobody, including Bob, would ever truly understand what made his brain "click" and made him do it.

This is an older article (when B&K were still on the run) but interesting. As the survival expert interviewed says, they would not only have had to keep moving and stay hidden, they would have had the added stress of finding food and filtering water for drinking. It also has a photos of B's mom. He doesn't seem to resemble one parent over the other. EXCLUSIVE: 'Please read this for me.' Mother of teen Canadian murder suspect pens desperate note pleading for her 'caring and loving boy' to come home safe, after his father feared he would go out 'in a blaze of glory'

Last edited:
.... The detectives even told my brother-in-law that nobody, including Bob, would ever truly understand what made his brain "click" and made him do it.

Yeah, it's well known that alcohol is a memory suppressant. It's pretty common for somebody to do something and then not remember what they were thinking in the morning. One good reason not to get overly intoxicated.

Are you referring to the guy that is seen walking across parking lot? This was discussed back in thread #1 and #2. If I remember correctly someone said they sent a message to the RCMP.
Ya, that was it. Thanks.

I'd love to hear RCMP that they've investigated this guy and the guy seen arguing with L&C.

but you posted I don't know how people could let this go on for years which is very different from what you're saying here, that they've been 'in the dark'
that's what I was responding to - the fact that we do not know what the family has tried - it might not have been mentioned because the immediate family is not talking, aside from a bio father who was out of his son's life for many years

Yes and unless the immediate family disclosed that sort of information to the media, it wouldn’t come from any other source. And why would they. Somebody else such as a professional or even an office assistant blabbing to the media about a patients health treatment is strictly taboo. We wouldn’t know about it unless the information is released in the police report.

When he says “I know how you feel, I’ve lost a son too” umm...yes he did but the circumstances are different.
Such extremely different circumstances- a kid that went out on his own terms after an (alleged) murderous rampage as opposed to 3 innocent people being brutally murdered by two punks (allegedly) trying to make a name for themselves.

I know he lost his son as well but my god, tone it down a bit for now eh? Like shut your mouth for a bit and grieve privately.

If K’s dad was a commercial fisherman at Port Alberni I wonder if that led K to assume he had sufficient knowledge to tackle the Nelson River in an aluminum boat.

“Neighbors said the McLeods, who had moved to the area about 20 years ago, were a middle-class family who mostly kept to themselves. They said Mr. McLeod’s father was a commercial fisherman.
Hometown of Canadian Teenage Murder Suspects Grapples With Unwanted Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member