Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way in hell he’s taking a plea deal, he’s way too narcissistic for that.

There is plenty of evidence as to time of death. It’s right in the arrest affidavit, and was discussed during the probable cause hearing.

This idea that there is no firm TOD is patently false.

In short:

He lies about when he last sees Kelsey.

He is caught on video returning to her house.

He leaves, and her cell phone leaves at the same time, despite the fact that he claims he had last contact with her hours before.

Her phone goes where his goes, and he maintains contact with her over the next couple days.

This, despite the fact that no one ever saw her alive after he walked through her door.

Kelsey was not alive, driving around with him, and spending time at his house.

Even he doesn’t claim that.

The best outcome is a first degree murder conviction, which I have no doubt is in the offing.

Patrick Frazee ain’t walking, because this arrogant monster decided to tell lie after lie, and engage in deception after deception.

Lies and deceptions that can be proven, with or without KK.

I’m not even the least bit concerned about him walking, because I have rarely seen a case this strong.

Body or not.

Bumpity Bump for Kelsey. :)
g06018.gif

I'm also going to nominate PF's trip to the bank with his mystery BFF on Dec. 5th.
The one where he waltzed in demanding a "timeline" of his transactions along w/ the bank's surveillance footage of him on Nov. 22nd. The one where the BFF told the person at the bank to "forget about us being here."

That one's definitely up there in the "Smooth Move, Ex-Lax" contest.

Not sure it will get my vote, but it deserves to be in contention, at least.

Others?

I'm going to try to set up a poll here, if I can figure out how to do it...it will give us something to think about between now and the next hearing on the 23rd.[/QUOTE

True idiocity! Lol

Next court date:

August 23, 2019 - Friday
  • Motions Hearing 9:00 am (All Day)

Hearing will explain decision not to pursue DP.

Patrick Frazee will not face the death penalty for Kelsey Berreth's death - CNN

(CNN)Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against Patrick Frazee, a Colorado man accused of killing the mother of his child.

Frazee pleaded not guilty in May to two counts of first-degree murder and other charges in Kelsey Berreth's death.

Prosecutors had until Friday, 90 days after Frazee entered his plea, to file a motion stating their intent to pursue capital punishment in the case.

Lee Richards, a spokeswoman for the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office, confirmed to CNN on Monday that prosecutors did not file a motion.

Prosecutors will explain their decision at a hearing on August 23, Richards said. bbm

(CNN)Prosecutors will not seek the death penalty against Patrick Frazee, a Colorado man accused of killing the mother of his child.

Frazee pleaded not guilty in May to two counts of first-degree murder and other charges in Kelsey Berreth's death.

Prosecutors had until Friday, 90 days after Frazee entered his plea, to file a motion stating their intent to pursue capital punishment in the case.

Lee Richards, a spokeswoman for the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office, confirmed to CNN on Monday that prosecutors did not file a motion.

Prosecutors will explain their decision at a hearing on August 23, Richards said. bbm

Hell yeah, any movement at all is a step in the right direction.

Justice.

I hope their decision not to ask for the DP is because he is going to plead guilty.

I hope their decision not to ask for the DP is because he is going to plead guilty.

I wish that was the case, but I highly doubt it.

He isn’t the type of guy to plead guilty to anything, and this case didn’t appear to be a death penalty case to begin with.

Not in that state, and not without a body.

I wish that was the case, but I highly doubt it.

He isn’t the type of guy to plead guilty to anything, and this case didn’t appear to be a death penalty case to begin with.

Not in that state, and not without a body.

Whistling optimist down here in Memphis-town!

I'm holding out for Momma's influence if she hopes to hold her head up and make a living in that town.

Anything is possible.

Whistling optimist down here in Memphis-town!

I'm holding out for Momma's influence if she hopes to hold her head up and make a living in that town.

Anything is possible.
Ha! I think she’s more the type to tell him to fight it.

She wants her boy back on the ranchette, where he belongs.

Those animals aren’t gonna beat themselves!

Ha! I think she’s more the type to tell him to fight it.

She wants her boy back on the ranchette, where he belongs.

Those animals aren’t gonna beat themselves!

BBM: What a great line, MG! (You've got a million of 'em!)

Mama has to have recruited some delinquent from a nearby ranch by now.

She knows way more than we do so she's sure her boy ain't coming back.

Happy dogs and happy cows.
Not to mention all the horses that are doin' a happy prance right now.

Speaking of which, I'd like to shake the hand of the horse that gave PF a swift kick in the head, the fact that horses don't have hands, notwithstanding.

Somebody needs to throw a blanket of roses over that trusty steed.
I hope it was a mare, on account of I like the idea of it being a female who booted him so hard in the head that he required stitches.
Talk about poetic justice.

I smile every time I conjure up a mental image of that scene.

Because, really, who doesn't love the idea of PF getting kicked in the head by a horse?

I know, I know....Rhetorical question.

JMO.

Prosecution may feel they can get a conviction of LWOP a lot better then the death penalty....or maybe her family had some input...wait and see. Prison will be his permanent home.

Prison for life will be terrific.
Good to know he'll steadily decline, cramped in his cell.
I guess he'll have 'groupies' following him, to keep him entertained, while this Creep, figures, 'where he went wrong'.
MOO.

Prosecution may feel they can get a conviction of LWOP a lot better then the death penalty....or maybe her family had some input...wait and see. Prison will be his permanent home.

I could see Kelsey's family feeling troubled about the death penalty since Frazee is the father of their granddaughter.

If Colorado ever followed through on it (which they would not), their sweet girl would be grown and greatly affected by his execution or even the buzz in the news about it.

What a Catch-22 for them.

I could see Kelsey's family feeling troubled about the death penalty since Frazee is the father of their granddaughter.

If Colorado ever followed through on it (which they would not), their sweet girl would be grown and greatly affected by his execution or even the buzz in the news about it.

What a Catch-22 for them.
Prison in life is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads