Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family of Nora Quoirin will not demand criminal investigation

I don’t understand this report. If the family was adamant right from the start that “a crime has been committed”, as the father was screaming at 8am upon the discovery of nina being missing, why not demand a criminal investigation?

Also, it took them 5 days to explain Nora’s brain condition. When she was first missing, she was described as having mild learning difficulty. They should have spoken about her rate condition sooner so all alarms would be rung.

Rest in peace Nora.

As the lawyer responded in the article, it is not the victim's place to demand any particular type of investigation. That decision would be made by the authorities depending on what evidence they have/find.

As to the description of Nora's condition, I would think you're referring to what was communicated to the media....I would expect far more detail to have been asked for by police and given to police.

1. Nora was disoriented and alarmed by a gecko or rat in Sora House, and panicked. Yes, she could've woken her parents or siblings, but we don't know what her normal reaction would be; especially if she was frightened and in flight mode.

I would add to that as TA also mentioned giant size insects that fly in your face.

By the way
As the lawyer responded in the article, it is not the victim's place to demand any particular type of investigation. That decision would be made by the authorities depending on what evidence they have/find.

As to the description of Nora's condition, I would think you're referring to what was communicated to the media....I would expect far more detail to have been asked for by police and given to police.
, I think the brain condition they finally disclosed to the media on the 5th day of her disappearance would be crucial info for the abductor (if she was abducted)... The police knowing that info would be important but if she was captured, the evil person could be kinder (perhaps?!) upon that knowledge? I know there’s no point in this now but still, I had hoped...

An abductor would be able to tell Nóra had a disability, they wouldn’t need to be told.

I'm not familiar with Malaysia. What sorts of animals would be in this jungle?

An abductor would be able to tell Nóra had a disability, they wouldn’t need to be told.
I know. I am just saying perhaps... Anyhow, I am assuming people can be kinder alas the fact is the world is a place of good and evil. A place of intelligence and stupidity. A place for light and darkness...

Family of Nora Quoirin will not demand criminal investigation

I don’t understand this report. If the family was adamant right from the start that “a crime has been committed”, as the father was screaming at 8am upon the discovery of nina being missing, why not demand a criminal investigation?

Also, it took them 5 days to explain Nora’s brain condition. When she was first missing, she was described as having mild learning difficulty. They should have spoken about her rate condition sooner so all alarms would be rung.

Rest in peace Nora.
This was explained earlier: they have to wait for evidence (from the autopsy) before filing.

Bear (uncommon), Tiger (rare), various of insect, snake (common), bloodsucking creature, forest cat, ape, monkey and various of bird.

Sometime pack of wild dog.

Yes they actually found a snake while searching for Nóra.

Twitter

Here’s an insight into what roams the Dusun rainforest. Rescue teams came across this massive & dangerous snake this morning #FindNora

Yes they actually found a snake while searching for Nóra.

Twitter

Here’s an insight into what roams the Dusun rainforest. Rescue teams came across this massive & dangerous snake this morning #FindNora

Yes, thats Malayan krait, venomous and lethal. Pretty common in Malaysian jungle, and i sometime stumble upon the creature during my hiking day at Gunung Berembun.

Assuming she stumble upon various of creatures, before she panic and went lost. IMO.

Last edited:
Hikers burst into tears when they found Nora's body which looked as 'if she were sleeping’

Nora Quoirin's heartbroken parents say she 'touched the world'

A spokesman for the Lucie Blackman Trust, which had been helping the family with their search, said the parents still have questions over why it took so long to find Nora's body - which was discovered next to a waterfall not far from their resort more than a week after she disappeared.

'One of those questions is, has the body been there all the time or is there a criminal involvement? Was the body dumped there afterwards?' spokesman Matt Searle said.

Sean Yeap was part of a group of volunteers who found Nora's body and said he believes that Nora was not in the spot when search teams first passed through.

The Dusum describes the waterfall:

The trek is guided and takes 20 minutes to get to the jungle entrance then an hour to get to the waterfall. The rate is RM80 for the first two people and RM30 for each following person, including the jungle entrance fee. Those who are more adventurous can do a longer trek that would take about 6 hours. The cost of that would be RM120 per person. You will need shoes with good grip and socks. There are leeches during the rainy season, they are relatively easy to pull off. The trek is only recommended for those between 8 years and 65 years.
Jungle trek

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

Nóra is the "truest, most precious girl and we love her infinitely" - the Quoirin family has said in a statement. They said the "cruelty of her being taken away is unbearable".

Jackie Fox on Twitter

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

You can read the heartbreaking statement from the Quoirin family here.

EB5wjZ9WkAAdlk-.jpg

Jackie Fox on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members