Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams bio parents are seeking to have witnesses recalled,I cant link to the article because it is pay walled.

Thanks, Ruby.

The article says that the BD was not able to question witnesses during the first part of the inquest, in March, because he did not have a lawyer at that time.
It goes on to say that Michelle Swift (BD's legal aid lawyer) said there may be circumstances in which she will need to have a witness recalled to the stand.
It says that it is not clear who she means, but in the first week of the inquest, both sets of parents and SES members appeared.
Coroner has agreed that Michelle Swift has not been around since Day One and she would likely allow new questions for previous witnesses.
The rest of the article talks about the conflicting testimony of Mr Palmer and Mr McInally yesterday. How Mr Palmer reported what he knew to police on 15th June last year.
Mr McInally could not read or write, and had difficulty reading the map that was show on the court screen.

NoCookies | The Australian
Tyrrell parents seek to recall inquest witnesses - Caroline Overington, 12:00AM AUGUST 15, 2019

Do you believe the original story to Mr Palmer? I don't believe any of it--not even that MM noticed a white car on 12 September 2014.
It is really hard to know what to believe. All these people seem to know each other and be connected in various ways... very creepy little town IMO.
Regarding the testimony yesterday, the only thing I can think of is that if there was a white Holden Commodore driving crazily that day, that I believe, MM knew who it was. Of course JMOO.

Do you believe the original story to Mr Palmer? I don't believe any of it--not even that MM noticed a white car on 12 September 2014.

I think this evidence of a white commadore is leading somewhere, not sure where, because the Police were looking at vehicles like this well before they heard from Mr Palmer and Mr McInally. They talked to Ms Loeke because of her car, a silver commadore, in addition to her connections with several people.

If I believed either of them it would be Mr Palmer.

So far we've had a white van and a white commodore - where are they going with this?

I think this evidence of a white commadore is leading somewhere, not sure where, because the Police were looking at vehicles like this well before they heard from Mr Palmer and Mr McInally. They talked to Ms Loeke because of her car, a silver commadore, in addition to her connections with several people.

So far we've had a white van and a white commodore - where are they going with this?

I agree sleep, think I would belive Mr Palmer over MM as well.......

I believe Mr Palmer as to what he was told but I don't believe that he was told the truth or anything close to the truth. MM may have been following the case and have known what sort of cars were of interest from the publicity. He's one of those people behaving strangely with regard to the case that we were told to watch for. (Though aren't we all.)

I don't think they're going anywhere. Evidence/potential evidence is being made available for examination and critique. It doesn't all lead to one conclusion. As was said in the introduction.

Long time lurker here. I just wanted to post to see what you all make of the new testimonies in relation to the reward offered.

If Tim Palmer’s version is true, I can't get past the fact that McInally didn't go to police with his information after the reward was offered. What would possibly stop him? It would have to be extremely close ties with someone who may be incriminated or something else very compelling. I don't think using ice is reason enough to not go after that reward, if that is what he saw.

Also, is Tim Palmer motivated by the reward?

I’ve been thinking about TP’s and MM’s evidence yesterday. It seems to me that on the 15th June 2018, while Jubes and crew were forensically searching Kendall and surrounds, two (now ex-) mates got to talking over a couple of beers and one of them (MM) told a tall story to the other (TP) about seeing a white Holden Commodore driving crazily down Batar Creek Rd while holding something (or someone?) down in the passenger side. While continuing to big note himself, he (MM) sprinkled BS’ name into his tale and then added a few old SM (and probably local) rumours about someone in BS’ circle wanting to get back at him (presumably by abducting William) with a few nudge, nudge, wink, wink, you know what I means. (And, by the way, don’t tell anyone about this TP or I’ll deny it.)

I don’t believe one word of what MM said to TP, the police or the Coroner’s Court. I don’t even believe that he saw a white Commodore with a driver holding his hand up to (presumably) get mobile phone reception outside the PO, that he’d never seen in Kendall before or since, on the fateful morning William was taken. I think MM told one lie to TP and then told another one to police and the Coroner’s Court to cover the first lie up.

I think that both of the lies MM told do play into SFR’s search for the white station wagon that FM reported as being parked in Benaroon Drive. But, do I think that MM saw anything like the car in question on the day William was taken? I do not.

Last edited:
No because as Loxoli mentioned, there was one million reasons why they would have mentioned it earlier if it were true. I am just interested who they are seemingly pointing fingers at.

Another thought. Why were TP and MM’s stories suddenly brought up at the time of the search last year? From what I can remember of the search, SFR suddenly decided to change their search area due to new information and this could possibly be the information they received.

I want to know if the original search area was conclusive and finalised before moving the search, or was someone trying to possibly throw them off the scent?

Who is BS' stepson anyway?
Excuse my ignorance if this has been discussed before :oops:

Was it BS step-son that lost care of his children, therefore having BS and MS become kinship carers? I wonder if this is why he may have been angry at him....enough to "point the finger" even?

I also remember there was talk of MS sending a text message to a relative, denouncing sexual offending accusations about her husband. Could it have been her son, BS step son she sent these to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd