NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inthedetails

Reaction score
<modsnip>

"Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources.....

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for 'massages' and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years."

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

Thread #2 - NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Thread #1 - NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching SUV tonight, I think that the "rapist" was actually a parody of Epstein. Rich guy, who could buy everything. Raped a gal, who didn't want to press charges against him, because he was so rich and powerful.

Of course, the guy was caught.

The artist behind the bizarre portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion has revealed she had no idea the artwork had wound up in the pedophile billionaire's home.

Artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid exhibited the original painting, which is called 'Parsing Bill', for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.

She told DailyMail.com: 'In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Clinton and Bush as part of my Master's thesis.

'When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees.

I had no idea who the buyer was at the time. As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago.

'So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein's home.'

It is unclear if Epstein had the original canvas or had a print mounted.

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

View attachment 198632
Student had no idea her portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress was in Jeffrey Epstein's home | Daily Mail Online
Doesn't sound like something a friend of the subject matter would purchase and hang in his home. jmo

This is interesting. They only have logs from one pilot

The other pilots included Lawrence Visoski, Bill Hammond, Pete Rathgeb, Gary Roxburgh and Bill Murphy, according to a statement of facts filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre in her 2015 lawsuit against Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell. In that suit, Giuffre alleges Epstein lent her out as a minor for sex with his friends.

Logs from the other pilots have not surfaced in court records. Rodgers and Visoski were subpoenaed by federal prosecutors in Manhattan shortly after Epstein's arrest in July, The New York Times reported, and both pilots have cooperated with the investigation.

Teterboro Airport, built on a Jersey swamp, was travel hub of Jeffrey Epstein's sex traffic ring

Duke of York tweeting like everything is A-OK

The Duke of York
@TheDukeOfYork
Visiting some of the best attractions the UK has to offer this summer?

The Duke of York is President of @alva_uk which represents the UK’s most iconic visitor attractions, to improve visitor experience across the UK’s Palaces, Castles, Cathedrals, Museums, Galleries & Zoos.

The Duke of York on Twitter

The Duke of York
@TheDukeOfYork

The Duke of York is President of @alva_uk which represents the UK’s most iconic visitor attractions, to improve visitor experience across the UK’s Palaces, Castles, Cathedrals, Museums, Galleries & Zoos.

While he and sarah are in Gibraltar.

The daughter of an Oxford University professor, she is initially thought to have travelled to the United States in the 1990s to become a model or actress.

Second British woman faces Jeffrey Epstein quiz | Daily Mail Online

She then met Miss Maxwell in New York and was put up in a Florida apartment and promised a frivolous lifestyle in exchange for assistance with paperwork and errands.

While he and sarah are in Gibraltar.
On the public dole

These two are pathetic and inept.

If I were Queen....... Prince Andrew would be confined to the UK and be made to go out and actually VISIT these places he is promoting, be made to assist with the production and development of these Tweets. And banned from private planes. And confined to local holidays at modest UK sites, well aware from palaces and luxury digs.

None of this sitting around the pool drinking in a $34 Million Spanish Villa with the sycophantic Sarah. I thought they were in Spain, not Gibraltar.

The Duke of York
@TheDukeOfYork

Lazy sod

The photo in that tweet must be 20 years old.

Does anyone have any clue who took the photo of Epstein being wheeled out to the ambulance?
Who leaked to 4Chan?
The image of “Epstein Dead” was taken from a news report filed by the NY Post. The picture was snapped by Post photographer William Farrington and shared by the outlet to the news site’s Twitter page:
Conspiracy: Jeffrey Epstein 'Body Double' Photos Explained

upload_2019-8-16_12-15-2.jpeg
EMTs attempt to revive Jeffrey Epstein as he's wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital.
William Farrington
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/photo...utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Still, investigators remained focused on discovering the most rudimentary facts surrounding his apparent suicide, CNN reported on Friday.

That includes a question of whether a prison staff member first found Epstein unresponsive while delivering breakfast to the prisoners, or if someone was already providing aid when he was discovered.

The Bureau also wants to know whether the guards documented their checks during the time of Epstein’s death, the outlet reported, and whether there is surveillance footage from inside the jail that matches those logs.

Jeffrey Epstein investigators remain puzzled by his apparent suicide days later

Five days after Jeffrey Epstein's suicide, federal Bureau of Prisons officials are struggling to establish even rudimentary facts of what happened over several key hours inside a prison rife with greater problems than previously known.

Many questions remain, among them:
  • What does surveillance video show, which cameras were operational and do the logs of inmate checks match the video that exists?
  • Who found Epstein: Was it a staffer making rounds delivering breakfast? Or did that staffer arrive to find someone already administering aid?
  • Why was Epstein's cellmate moved out on Friday, the day before Epstein died?
  • What were the two guards who were supposed to monitor Epstein doing during the hours before he was found? Were they napping or did they simply fail to make the required checks every 30 minutes?
Jeffrey Epstein suicide: Basic facts elude investigators 5 days later - CNNPolitics

Doesn't sound like something a friend of the subject matter would purchase and hang in his home. jmo
Re: Question Bill's 6 fingers......Another battle took place at Gath, where there was a giant with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. He was a descendant of the ancient giants. The Bible.
They love their symbolism.....or whatever!

Jeffrey Epstein compared having sex with teenage girls to homosexuality in one of the final interviews before his death earlier this month

In a story this week in The New York Times, journalist James Stewart revealed he interviewed Epstein on August 16, 2018, almost one year exactly before he was found dead in his jail cell after being charged with sex trafficking of minors in New York and Florida.

Stewart recounts that Epstein told him "criminalizing sex with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable. He pointed out that homosexuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world."

Epstein had made light of accusations against him before: He told the New York Post in 2011, "I'm not a sexual predator; I'm an 'offender.' It's the difference between a murderer and a person who steals a bagel."
Jeffrey Epstein reportedly compared having sex with underage girls to being gay

Re: Question Bill's 6 fingers......Another battle took place at Gath, where there was a giant with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. He was a descendant of the ancient giants. The Bible.
They love their symbolism.....or whatever!
Now that we know the painting was by a student and sold in a gallery, not commissioned by JE, I think the artist just wasn't that great at painting hands. The "extra" finger beyond the pinky, imo, is just the fleshy fold when you hold your hand that way. I don't think there is any hidden meaning. JMO.

The sole medical expert quoted was Jonathan L. Arden, the president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, who wasn’t involved in the Epstein autopsy. As everyone on Twitter became an expert on broken neck bones, Arden issued a clarification, reported by Oliver Darcy of CNN, stating that broken hyoids are “well recognized also to occur in suicidal hangings.”
upload_2019-8-16_13-6-47.png
https://jezebel.com/medical-examiner-quoted-in-washington-post-story-sugges-1837308546

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge