Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I feel they found something of his in the forensic search that led the detectives to look into him. The inquest was based around him yesterday along with 2 LE officers speaking of maps. So IMO maybe the maps are connected to where and what they found of Donohoe's.

I think we'll hear a lot more about this man, I found a shared news article last night about Donohoe and it appears it's another family that is a victim of Donohoe's. So more people may come forward now that his name and face is out in the media.

In regards to him not saying anything at the inquest and a legal argument that can't be reported on I believe is to do with self incrimination and LE not being able to use evidence in a criminal court. Of course I can't back this up so it's IMO

I wonder if it was to late to track his phone pings from that day? How long is that data accessible to a provider in terms of years?

IMO,
Even if Troy did sign off on his time sheet that day and even IF Donahoe is listed as working that day, what if he was working solo?

IMO the only real thing that a handwriting analysis will prove is if Troy did or didn't sign off that particular day.

If his details were forged, was it just for this day? Were there other days also that were forged that we have not heard about? If so did RD make a habit of doing this to defraud the employer of income whilst he was either sleeping in his van or working at his other job or doing other things when he was being paid to subcontract fro NBN?

It will prove fraud to the employer if he forged this timesheet which obviously gives LE suspicion as to why? but what I would like to know is was he working solo that day, if he wasnt will the other person(s) be called to be a witness? If he was working solo would they have addresses / jobs and completion sheets as to where he worked?

I also find it interesting that if LE were looking at offenders that lived in the areas (which I presume included the Manning, Hastings, great lakes and surrounds) why after his arrest in 2014 was he not looked at? Even though it was not an arrest for children I still thought it may have sparked interest due to the nature of his crime.
TB and his lawyer could be seeking immunity to prosecution for the fraud as a condition of him saying anything about that day to the inquest. The coroner could be waiting to see what comes to light from other witnesses before deciding whether to grant the exemption. I suspect TB has claimed exemption on grounds of self-incrimination but his crime isn't necessarily related to William. It will be disappointing if he gets the exemption and then knows nothing helpful.

I wonder if it was to late to track his phone pings from that day? How long is that data accessible to a provider in terms of years?

Two years. Telco's must retain metadata for two years.

Though we cannot be sure of when the investigation into Donohoe first started. Just because his van etc weren't searched until August 2018 does not mean they were not investigating him earlier.
They need reasonable cause to get a search warrant ... police can't just say "We want to search this guy's property".
Perhaps the forensic search in July 2018, or tips that came in at that time, gave police the reasonable cause.

Given he was arrested a few day later, could it be?:

- missed as assumed In prison at the time
- unable to interview without disrupting procedures of the current case he was charged
- trying to get more information, knowing he was locked up and they had more time.

Imo

IMO,
Even if Troy did sign off on his time sheet that day and even IF Donahoe is listed as working that day, what if he was working solo?

IMO the only real thing that a handwriting analysis will prove is if Troy did or didn't sign off that particular day.

If his details were forged, was it just for this day? Were there other days also that were forged that we have not heard about? If so did RD make a habit of doing this to defraud the employer of income whilst he was either sleeping in his van or working at his other job or doing other things when he was being paid to subcontract fro NBN?

It will prove fraud to the employer if he forged this timesheet which obviously gives LE suspicion as to why? but what I would like to know is was he working solo that day, if he wasnt will the other person(s) be called to be a witness? If he was working solo would they have addresses / jobs and completion sheets as to where he worked?

I also find it interesting that if LE were looking at offenders that lived in the areas (which I presume included the Manning, Hastings, great lakes and surrounds) why after his arrest in 2014 was he not looked at? Even though it was not an arrest for children I still thought it may have sparked interest due to the nature of his crime.
You would think he’d have raised huge red flag to his boss and fellow employees at service station after his creepy behaviour.
The stamp thing is creepy.

Two years. Telco's must retain metadata for two years.

Though we cannot be sure of when the investigation into Donohoe first started. Just because his van etc weren't searched until August 2018 does not mean they were not investigating him earlier.
They need reasonable cause to get a search warrant ... police can't just say "We want to search this guy's property".
Perhaps the forensic search in July 2018, or tips that came in at that time, gave police the reasonable cause.

So if it was in fact left till last year there is no hope for phone telco evidence we are only down to really witnesses. Even if he was on the job that day, teh amount NBN contractors I see around here in the streets working i wouldnt be able to tell you what day they were there and what they looked like either

So if it was in fact left till last year there is no hope for phone telco evidence we are only down to really witnesses. Even if he was on the job that day, teh amount NBN contractors I see around here in the streets working i wouldnt be able to tell you what day they were there and what they looked like either

Very likely the telco records would have been expunged by August 2018. However, if police did get his mobile phone(s) and/or laptop in the search there could be forensic evidence on them (if there is any evidence to be had).
Even when deleted, info is often retained deep inside the device. The experts know how to look for it.

WS is very slow again today. Seems to be most days, lately. :(

Apologies for the double post. An having all sorts of problems with WS, including not being able to thank at times. So a big thank you too contributors.

Very likely the telco records would have been expunged by August 2018. However, if police did get his mobile phone(s) and/or laptop in the search there could be forensic evidence on them (if there is any evidence to be had).
Even when deleted, info is often retained deep inside the device. The experts know how to look for it.

I think they would be able to get his pings, not sure if that's the same as metadata, but they were able to get Daniel Holdom's pings to use in court for murdering Karlie Pearce Stevenson and they were from many years before.

I still find it unbelievable that this guy was not looked into within days of William going missing.
He must have stuck out like the proverbial in the small places where he worked, if he was weird enough to frighten teenage girls, as for keeping chickens in his van the mind boggles, i can laugh at the picture of customers at the petrol station standing around his van waiting for a fresh egg.
He must have been of at least average intelligence to work where he did.
I think he is cunning.
Well there is the link between chickens in the van and chicken bones...
IMOO

IMO,

Something I was wondering is, if it is a forged signature, why would they forge a signature of someone supposedly not authorised to sign the timesheets?

Convicted man refused to speak to police about William Tyrrell's disappearance

- 6 months prior to interview, a search warrant executed
- 2015 convicted and sentenced to at least 3 years.

Could make 2018 a very tense year for investigators. Imoo
IMO, the fact that he refused to talk during the interview is extremely suspicious. Especially because on the day he was allegedly helping in the SES search...
Them showing this footage in court is very significant.
IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member