Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the plates removed, I know it’s fair enough not to pay the rego whilst he is away but does that mean a need to take plates off ?
It seems so.

Registration expired more than three months
If you don’t renew your registration within three months of its expiry date, Roads and Maritime will cancel it.

You’ll receive written notification of the intention to cancel about two weeks after the expiry date, as a registration renewal reminder notice.

You must return the number plates to a registry or service centre within 14 days of the cancellation date.
https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/registration/renew/overdue-registration.html

It seems so.

Registration expired more than three months
If you don’t renew your registration within three months of its expiry date, Roads and Maritime will cancel it.

You’ll receive written notification of the intention to cancel about two weeks after the expiry date, as a registration renewal reminder notice.

You must return the number plates to a registry or service centre within 14 days of the cancellation date.
Overdue registration
Whoops !!

The van search was 9/9/18..............RD was released from prison 11/18.

The father took RD's white suzuki van to his property " at some time and placed it in his shed " is what TD told the court............he was also a bit of a cagey witness :rolleyes:

Argh, so the warrant granted in August.

Three detectives from Strike Force Rosann and an officer from Wagga Wagga Police were granted a warrant to search the family home of Robert Donohoe in August 2018.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/cre...am-tyrrell-investigators-20190813-p52glq.html

Some articles are saying the van search was six months before the interview and others like this https://7news.com.au/news/court-jus...van-belonging-to-creepy-sex-offender-c-397102 are saying the warrant to search the van and home was granted in August 2018. The forensic search in Kendall region was May 2018.

I think the forensic search in Kendall was June 2018, wasn't it?

Only remembering because I read a few articles yesterday that said it started mid-June, and concluded in early July 2018, then Jubes and Lambert had their blow up several weeks later ... reported in August 2018.

And the search warrant for Donohoe was issued in August 2018.

Last edited:

Only remembering because I read a few articles yesterday that said it started mid-June, and concluded in early July 2018, then Jubes and Lambert had their blow up several weeks later ... reported in August 2018.

So much going on at the time.
We should do a bit of a timeline.

Jube's recorded conversations 5 May. One very lengthy.
The forensic search at Kendall - June - July.
A warrant issued for Wagga search - possibly in August.
Jube's and Lambert blow up, reported in msn August.
Wagga search undertaken probably 9 Sept.
Just a few days later Scott Cook announcing the case was off to the Coroner and a brief required by the end of the year. That was the 11 September I think. We all wondered where Jubes was and why he was not making the announcement.
13 November a silent recorded interview with RD and possibly one six months earlier depending how you interpret the media reporting.
RD released from prison Nov 2018.

Does anyone know if RD brother was residing at Wagga in September 2014?

And the search warrant for Donohoe was issued in August 2018.
It may well have been June/July. I only checked one article and it said May.

Was it Jubelin who was not interested in Donohoe as a POI.
It might explain the bust up and why he was not doing the the interview at Police station, would have thought he would be all over it.

I wonder if RD served any of his time in the same cell block as AJ or any other named or unnamed sex offender that might take the stand in the coming weeks?
If any of the convicted sex offenders were imprisoned at the same time, it is highly likely they would know each other. It is common practice for sex offenders to become protectees and be housed in the same division in the prison.

Also . . .

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris Aug 12
Tim is aksed if he spoke to Robert about his van before he went to jail. He tells the court he didn’t. The court then heard the van was kept in a shed on their property. @10Daily @10NewsFirst

Coroner is in effect asking whether RD arranged for the van to be hidden.

Interesting the van wasn't sold when he went to jail

Do you think IF RD and this van was involved and could have had some form evidence in it that he would have sold it to get rid of it?

Or would he have just hidden it to drive it again when he is released from prison?

Or would he burn it?

Well he didn't hang around for his evidence ;)

I wonder if there is going to be any significance to who Jubes goes to see testify, and who he doesn't go to see.
His presence may be unnerving to some.

Although, he may have some difficulty in accessing all of the Taree hearings due to the cramped conditions of that venue.

I would think he would want to be there on Monday.

Thanks, JLZ,

So that said, if he had ratted on his brother for something, most likely they would not be close anymore IMO. So I wonder then how the van came up,
I imagine they'd identified RD as someone who needed to be checked out as a potential POI. The question then arose of where was his van. The homes of his relatives would have been a reasonable place to look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member