Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to find the video to watch it again.
damn fluid articles make it so hard to find stuff!!
i'll repost if found for us to look and dissect .
it is a curious element to me.
The 10 News report (at 0:30) shows one end of the shed behind Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Dukes as he reads out a list of things they're looking for.

Such a creepy car... Can anyone explain why the passenger seat appeared up/off?
Did the police remove the car from the shed?

It appears to me, that its had a flat battery and someone has jump started it to get it running? IMO.
The seat is folded up to gain access to the battery.
Does anyone think this van coukd be confused as a station wagon? Could it look like one at a fleeting glance and from a distance?

It appears to me, that its had a flat battery and someone has jump started it to get it running? IMO.
Does anyone think this van coukd be confused as a station wagon? Could it look like one at a fleeting glance and from a distance?

In one of the podcasts (I think), it was said that FM had poured over loads of pics of cars to be able to give fairly accurate descriptions of the cars she saw.

IMO, yes it could be. Especially to someone who may not know cars that well. Plus this particular car (van) doesn't appear to me as your typical SUV/4WD if thinking of it in that category of car shape. What type of Suzuki is it by the way?
It definitely couldn't be the holden commodore seen speeding down the street;)
IMOO

Quoting Mr Craddock at the inquest:

"'If (a crime) has been put to a person in a police interview, that’s often done to gauge how a person responds to that allegation,' he tells the court."
- Lia Harris tweet posted by sleepinoz

Maybe RD told police a lot when interviewed even though he didn't speak.
Yes silence is golden. :)

In one of the podcasts (I think), it was said that FM had poured over loads of pics of cars to be able to give fairly accurate descriptions of the cars she saw.

Yes I remember hearing that, so she should be pretty certain it was a white STATION WAGON of some sort....But in the latest podcast of Lia's where they talk about MM and TP they talk of a white car and imply it's a SEDAN. A sedan and a wagon are totally different. So exactly how many car's have been sought from LE??

The 10 News report (at 0:30) shows one end of the shed behind Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Dukes as he reads out a list of things they're looking for.
thanks stormbird appreciate the link.
no doors on that shed.
leaves it open ended doesn't it, was it hidden away or being protected from the elementso_O

1 year?! Wonder what TD's definition of "close" is... o_O

I agree, how could one be so close if they were unable to make contact with him for 12 months or may not have even heard from him. Was his arrest made public in MSM at the time? or his conviction?

If he worked for NBN as a contractor he had to have a mobile phone IMO. So if he was incarcerated he would not have then had that phone connected IMO. Wouldnt family think its odd they cannot get him on the MOB for 12 months?

I don't buy it.

Quoting Mr Craddock at the inquest:

"'If (a crime) has been put to a person in a police interview, that’s often done to gauge how a person responds to that allegation,' he tells the court."
- Lia Harris tweet posted by sleepinoz

Maybe RD told police a lot when interviewed even though he didn't speak.

It certainly told me alot!

He is either involved in some way or he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and seen that day in the street or close to the house and wasn't involved so is scared to talk due to his previous convictions as he may be implicated even if not guilty IMO

I agree, how could one be so close if they were unable to make contact with him for 12 months or may not have even heard from him. Was his arrest made public in MSM at the time? or his conviction?

If he worked for NBN as a contractor he had to have a mobile phone IMO. So if he was incarcerated he would not have then had that phone connected IMO. Wouldnt family think its odd they cannot get him on the MOB for 12 months?

I don't buy it.

This is his original arrest

Taree man charged over sexual assaults of three disabled men

And the named in Ray Hadley's audio

Audioboom / Ray Hadley EXCLUSIVE: Jail for rapist

I don't buy it.

He was on bail for 12mths before his trial, so plenty of time to cover up and dispose of any evidence

Yes I remember hearing that, so she should be pretty certain it was a white STATION WAGON of some sort....But in the latest podcast of Lia's where they talk about MM and TP they talk of a white car and imply it's a SEDAN. A sedan and a wagon are totally different. So exactly how many car's have been sought from LE??

BBM

I think that at least 6 vehicles may have been sought over the years to be checked out.
White van, white station wagon, grey sedan, 4-wheel drive (seen speeding from the area), grey-green car (turning in the neighbour's driveway), white (Commodore) sedan.

Also, wasn't there a black car that was deemed mysterious? Or had to be checked out?

Last edited:

I don't buy it.

His family may not have known anything about his arrest for sex offences until he had to go to jail. It may not have been anything he told them ... in the hopes that he would get off (or at least not get jail time) and would never have to tell them.

He was not named in the media article at the time. Looks like he was not named (by Ray Hadley) until he went to jail, which was over a year later.

You could see how some people could get confused trying to describe RD’s vehicle, it doesnt look like a typical van to me, not sure if its because both doors look the same.

Just a heads up, Lia Harris has just tweeted. :D

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 2m2 minutes ago
Neighbour Paul Savage has arrived at Taree Local Court ready to take the stand at the William Tyrrell inquest this morning. William’s birth and foster families are also here, along with former lead detective Gary Jubelin. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Thanks, UT!!
Now this week begins ... the heart of the matter. imo

So glad that Jubes is there. He and Savage have unfinished business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth