Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

Tori Spelling Slapped With Another American Express Lawsuit for Over $87,000 of Credit Card Debt

Bruna Nessif, eonline
15 hours ago

It looks like Tori Spelling 's financial troubles are not behind her.

The actress, who has been in legal trouble with American Express before, got hit with another lawsuit from the financial corporation over unpaid credit card debt.

The court documents, which were filed Monday in a Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by E! News, state that Spelling has failed to pay $87,594.55 in fees on one of her American Express platinum credit cards...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...61104/b807026/?cid=featuredent_media_spelling

These poor kids...that's all I have to say. The ones that are already in this family and the one on the way. And maybe the ones still to come...

I know what you mean. I am almost always super happy when a woman gets pregnant. What a joyful thing. But I really don't think that family needs or can handle another child at this time. What a dysfunctional mess it is already.

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Reveal the Sex of Baby No. 5

Kendall Fisher, eonline
12 hours ago

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott already have two sons and two daughters together:* Liam McDermott, 9, Stella McDermott, 8, Hattie McDermott, 5, and Finn McDermott, 4.

Thus, baby No. 5 will break the tie, but will the girls win or will the boys win?

Well, E! News*has*the exclusive video and photos of the expecting mama and her family's sex reveal party, and it looks like they're about to welcome a (drum roll, please)...bouncing baby boy! ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...61219/b816937/?cid=featuredent_media_spelling

Beau Dean? Like the music group the BoDeans?

I also have five children, three boys and two girls. Best of luck to her!

I know very little about her other than watching 9021o eons ago. But yeah based on the pics most of her kids are overweight. And despite dad's remarks they are not occasionally having snacks. You don't get kids that overweight from eating fruits and vegetables. It's not possible.

I honestly do not know what's going on with the rampant childhood obesity. It's insane. I know a lot of families where the majority of kids are flat out obese. I say that as someone who has spent most of my adult life obese but no longer. I despised it. It's not something I'd wish on a child. I think too many parents are either delusional or just lazy. My kids get actual fruits and vegetables and homemade food at their meals not not lots of processed crap.

I never watched Beverly Hills 90210 and know of Tori Spelling mostly from Lifetime movies and Hollywood rags. IIRC, TS struggled with an eating disorder, so it's possible that her children have a genetic tendency to weigh more than normal at this stage in their lives. Hopefully, they will outgrow it or adopt a healthier diet and exercise regimen so they don't continue to gain weight into adulthood.

Tori Spelling Owes $87K In Bank Lawsuit Despite ‘BH90210’ Paycheck

Why are there separate rules for Tori Spelling? Anyone else who "stole", (okay, owes money), she owes American Express over $87,000! She can't pay her mortgage.

Why isn't she homeless with criminal charges pending? How many others could get away with owing $87,000 for years? Blowing off bills? Why does Tori get a special pass?

Tori Spelling Owes $87K In Bank Lawsuit Despite ‘BH90210’ Paycheck

Why are there separate rules for Tori Spelling? Anyone else who "stole", (okay, owes money), she owes American Express over $87,000! She can't pay her mortgage.

Why isn't she homeless with criminal charges pending? How many others could get away with owing $87,000 for years? Blowing off bills? Why does Tori get a special pass?

The reason she isn't homeless is because her mother Candy has stated publicly that she pays for Tori's housing costs, food, and her grandkids school fee. If not, I think Tori would be out on the street like any other mother who doesn't pay her rent, bills, and taxes.

The reason she isn't homeless is because her mother Candy has stated publicly that she pays for Tori's housing costs, food, and her grandkids school fee. If not, I think Tori would be out on the street like any other mother who doesn't pay her rent, bills, and taxes.

Then, why is Tori always so broke? She has a problem. Affluenza, indeed. I have no doubt that her spouse, is only there for the check.

At least I never had to wonder if any man married me for money...

Then, why is Tori always so broke? She has a problem. Affluenza, indeed. I have no doubt that her spouse, is only there for the check.

She's always broke because she thinks money magically appears out of nowhere and that she's not responsible for paying or covering the costs for essential expenses (house, clothing, food, health care) like every other mother in the world.
She wants what she can't afford and hasn't worked for. I don't think it's affluenza. There are plenty of parents of all sorts of income brackets who live beyond their means and don't provide the bare necessities for their children.

:D

Spelling and her younger brother received only a tiny fraction of their dad’s fortune. The two children inherited about $800,000 each after taxes,

“It’s no mystery why I have money problems,” the actress wrote in her 2013 book, Spelling It Like It Is. “I grew up rich beyond anyone’s dreams. Even when I try to embrace a simpler lifestyle, I can’t seem to let go of my expensive tastes.”

How Much Money Did Tori Spelling Inherit from Her Dad Aaron Spelling?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back