Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he lied to law enforcement, and that is likely recorded.

His biggest lie was when he last saw Kelsey, and that opened the door to search warrants.

His lies to Doss and Kelsey’s mother will be hard to refute on his end.

But yes, his attorneys saved him from further incrimination.
BBM:

Actually, it was PF's brother, SF, the Colorado Springs LEO, who likely did him that favor.
3:41 p.m.

Defense asks if Slater was the one to ask Frazee to meet on Dec. 4, when they eventually met in Colorado Springs. Slater said no, it was Agent Torres, and that there was an agreement to meet at a Five Guys restaurant. In that meeting the defense says Patrick talked to his brother Sean before talking to investigators. He then said he’d give a statement but wanted to talk to an attorney.

Can't wait to hear bro's testimony under oath.

I anticipate DA May giving both SFs a thorough raking over the coals.

Guess that's when we'll find out whether red blood is thicker than blue blood, or vice-versa.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

Actually, it was PF's brother, SF, the Colorado Springs LEO, who likely did him that favor.
3:41 p.m.

Defense asks if Slater was the one to ask Frazee to meet on Dec. 4, when they eventually met in Colorado Springs. Slater said no, it was Agent Torres, and that there was an agreement to meet at a Five Guys restaurant. In that meeting the defense says Patrick talked to his brother Sean before talking to investigators. He then said he’d give a statement but wanted to talk to an attorney.

Can't wait to hear bro's testimony under oath.

I anticipate DA May giving both SFs a thorough raking over the coals.

Guess that's when we'll find out whether red blood is thicker than blue blood, or vice-versa.

JMO.
I dread the sister who was on here taking the stand in PF's defense. She was defaming poor Kelsey everywhere, even on here, until PF was arrested and KKL started talking to LE about what and how it happened. Crickets since then.

I dread the sister who was on here taking the stand in PF's defense. She was defaming poor Kelsey everywhere, even on here, until PF was arrested and KKL started talking to LE about what and how it happened. Crickets since then.
Yup, a lot like Chris Watts’ sister, who also made vile accusations and insinuations from the shadows.

Yup, a lot like Chris Watts’ sister, who also made vile accusations and insinuations from the shadows.
Disgusting, when you think about it. All bold face lies. No way would I do that for my brother. It's one thing to say your brother would never harm anyone (and believe it, I mean, it's your brother, right?), but to do that to a victim, just vile and cold.

Not necessarily.

The prosecution may have gotten something that they wouldn’t have otherwise had.

He had lawyered up, and wasn’t about to speak to them willingly.

So if it is excluded from trial, it’s not a huge deal, as its evidence that wouldn’t have otherwise existed.

I hope it isn’t excluded though, as you can never have too much evidence.

Just the usual defense attorney's ploy of floating something from the Nitpicking Pile!

The irrefutable evidence is so dense he must turn to grabbing attention with tiny nothings, therefore earning his billable hours as time marches toward conviction.

Patrick has to hear the drumbeat.

Patrick Frazee may argue his mistress murdered Kelsey Berreth court docs hint | Daily Mail Online

SABBM:
The Colorado man who is accused of murdering his fiancee on Thanksgiving last year will likely introduce another proposed suspect when his trial starts.

Patrick Frazee and his team of defense lawyers received court documents filed in the Kelsey Berreth case requesting that they confirm that they will be filing a Proposed Order to Endorse Alternate Suspect.

There is no information on the suspect Frazee plans to introduce, but it would seem that the most likely candidate would be Krystal Lee Kenney.

Okay, here we go:

Chris Spargo strikes again.

Proving once more in his inimitable way that the pen is mightier than the wet noodle.

JMO.

Patrick Frazee may argue his mistress murdered Kelsey Berreth court docs hint | Daily Mail Online

SABBM:
The Colorado man who is accused of murdering his fiancee on Thanksgiving last year will likely introduce another proposed suspect when his trial starts.

Patrick Frazee and his team of defense lawyers received court documents filed in the Kelsey Berreth case requesting that they confirm that they will be filing a Proposed Order to Endorse Alternate Suspect.

There is no information on the suspect Frazee plans to introduce, but it would seem that the most likely candidate would be Krystal Lee Kenney.

Here we go:

JMO.

He’s so smart.

I think the Daily Mail must have some sort of reverse compensation deal with him.

He pays them to publish his drivel.

What a useless hack.

He’s so smart.

I think the Daily Mail must have some sort of reverse compensation deal with him.

He pays them to publish his drivel.

What a useless hack.

Yes, I think you're onto something with your reverse compensation theory.
I'm digging that whole concept, mostly on account of I like the idea of being compensated.

Perhaps if we're lucky, Chris S. will decide to write a book about this case and self-publish it on Amazon.
If he does, he'll then need to pay people to order it.

My favorite part of this particular article is the last sentence:

"She then went to eat at a nearby Sonic."

Apparently, he felt the need to give his story a happy ending, or something.

Powerful stuff.

JMO.

Last edited:

SABBM:

Okay, here we go:

Proving once more in his inimitable way that the pen is mightier than the wet noodle.

JMO.
Kind of interesting, isn't it? I bet he's going to lay the blame on Krystal, saying she attempted to kill Kelsey on two occasions herself. He'll probably put the blame on her for wanting Kelsey out of the way, too- making it her idea to kill Kelsey.

Hopefully, no one else was involved in this heinous crime. We've been shocked before in some cases.

Kind of interesting, isn't it? I bet he's going to lay the blame on Krystal, saying she attempted to kill Kelsey on two occasions herself. He'll probably put the blame on her for wanting Kelsey out of the way, too- making it her idea to kill Kelsey.

Hopefully, no one else was involved in this heinous crime. We've been shocked before in some cases.

Man, I'll bet the DA is licking his chops hoping that's the defense PF opts to go for here.

The DA can prove to the jury that KK was nowhere near CO on Nov. 22nd.
The DA is also going to establish at trial that Nov. 22nd is the last time KB was ever seen or heard from on this earth.
PF is seen on camera at KB's townhome on that date.
KK is not even in Colorado.
But PF is right there at KB's doorstep.

There is no plausible defense for PF whatsoever.
His attorney has to mount something as a defense, though.
It might as well be KK.

JMO.

Last edited:
Man, I'll bet the DA is licking his chops hoping that's the defense PF opts to go for here.

The DA is also going to establish at trial that Nov. 22nd is the last time KB was ever seen or heard from on this earth.
But PF is right there at KB's townhouse.

There is no plausible defense for PF.
His defense attorney has to mount something as a defense, though.
It might as well be KK.

JMO.
I hope they serve him cinnamon rolls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of his life.

But PF is right there at KB's doorstep.

There is no plausible defense for PF whatsoever.
His attorney has to mount something as a defense, though.
It might as well be KK.

JMO.

Thinking about the defense, I think just about everyone here agrees that they will try and pin it on KK.

I just wrote a big long thing on how they might do that, but it’s so full of holes it’s not even worth posting.

You have to somehow put KK in Colorado whenever you want to claim the murder occurred (they might shift the timeline to make it work).

But then you have to explain why PF returned to her house, why he lied about it, what he was doing there, why he left with her phone, and why his phone and her phone were traveling/communicating with one another from the same location over two days.

I can’t think of a single plausible explanation for his behavior that gets him off the hook.

The more I think about the “KK did it defense,” the more I love it. That’s because it has zero chance of working.

Even if the defense can somehow put her at the crime scene (spoiler alert, they can’t), they still have the huge problem with everything PF did.

Good luck with all that.

Also, I hope the defense calls character witnesses.

That would open the door to the prosecution calling some of its own.

I’d like to see some of those abused animals take the stand, especially that horse that kicked him in the head.

They’d probably have to hold that portion in a barn or something, because bringing a horse into a courtroom is a bit ridiculous.

My guess is that the horse wouldn’t say much though, on account of the terror of being in his abuser’s presence.

Even so, it would help the jury understand PF’s depravity.

It helps to put a face to a victim.

Maybe I’m giving PF too much credit, but I’m wondering if by including KK in discussions, planning, meet-ups, communications and clean-up, he felt he had a way to blame KK for the murder later, if he ever got caught. Or at least cast doubt or confuse things. I still find it hard to believe that people really think they are going to be successful pulling this stuff off.

Good luck trying to get that statement from PF thrown out....

He proved on numerous occasions that he had no problem keeping his big, fat mouth zipped tight. Now the defense wants us to believe that the poor little female case worker coerced a statement from him all by her little lonesome? <super high level of sarcasm here> o_O

We always knew that KK would be the scapegoat, no shock here. I have faith that an intelligent, impartial jury will be able to understand that KK physically couldn't have been in CO on the date Kelsey was murdered. Yes, she's a and she could/should have stopped this, but she didn't swing the bat.

The only good thing out of this news is that I bet ole' KK is about to pee her too tight pants right about now! She deserves to feel some heat IMO.

MOO

Also, I hope the defense calls character witnesses.

That would open the door to the prosecution calling some of its own.

I’d like to see some of those abused animals take the stand, especially that horse that kicked him in the head.

They’d probably have to hold that portion in a barn or something, because bringing a horse into a courtroom is a bit ridiculous.

My guess is that the horse wouldn’t say much though, on account of the terror of being in his abuser’s presence.

Even so, it would help the jury understand PF’s depravity.

It helps to put a face to a victim.

Oh, but Mass, they wouldn't have to move it to a barn when they're having heifer, KK, testify per her sweet little deal! :D:p MOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member