OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question, yes, why did Angela hide her current address in July 2018? She lied to the court (when her father's estate went to probate during that month) saying that she still lived in Kenai Alaska when in fact she had been living in her dad's South Webster Ohio house since May. And why give up her rights to be the executor of her dad's estate, turning the responsibility over to her mom? Was she avoiding law enforcement? Something was going on with her.

Pike-Murder-Suspects-010.jpg

52 Havener Lane, Webster Ohio
Angela's house where she lived and was arrested.

The Wagner's were seen on a regular basis in South Webster Ohio from around May 2018 until their arrests in November 2018. Point 3 miles (one minute) down the road from Angela's South Webster house is the Sunoco gas station and on November 18, 2018, the owner of the Sunoco station said the Wagner's had been coming into her store for the past 6 months which goes back to May 2018.

November 18, 2018; Pirul Patel points out the 4 Wagner's after their arrests
in her South Webster Sunoco gas station store.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/rf/image_large/Pub/p9/DaytonDailyNews/2018/11/18/Images/Pike Murder Suspects 011.JPG

".....The Wagners settled in South Webster, population 860, about six months ago, said Pirul Patel, the owner of the local Sunoco station. For all appearances, their life was normal. Regularly, Patel said, they came to her store for gasoline, Subway sandwiches, and cigarettes.

When she learned about the arrests from Wednesday morning’s local newspaper, Patel said she was shocked.

“That scared me because I see them all the time,” she said. “I can’t believe that would happen.”

You could be on to something, that Angela was avoiding the possibility of being served a GJ subpoena because July 2018 is is the exact month that Fred was called to testify before the GJ and of course it's possible she was afraid of being arrested.

I believe the Wagner's were in Montana and Missouri in the time frame of mid-May to mid-June 2017 when they were "missing" and Angela said they were on vacation.
Yes it's possible they were contemplating "hiding out" anonymously in one of those states.

Pike County investigation: 8 deaths and multiple arrests were tied to one key factor — child custody

...My 2 Cents....
In my opinion AW passed on the responsibility to RN because it can be quite complicated, especially if there is no will. Also, any $ would make the Wags ineligible for the disability $. It would be better to let RN do it then what’s left, if any, could be given under the table. Moo.

There was a probate court site for AW's father's estate and that site showed the specific signed documents by AW etc.

I can't find that site now but my guess is that Scioto County has updated their website and those documents/details are now missing.

I think AW was in Ohio signing documents for her father's estate in July 2018.

I am not a probate person but it appeared to me that she was trying to settle his estate and it would benefit her financially. The State of Ohio did not file a claim against the estate in mid-July when this started so it's possible that she didn't realize that the state would seek repayment for Medicaid.

This is only my theory and my recollection of the previous court site. moo. jmo.

IMO she knew the State would take it because her dad signed papers acknowledging estate recovery before he could receive services.

Trust me, they new where she lived as there were surveillance cameras pointed right at the house. I drove by many times and saw them. Moo

If you saw the cameras---right out there pointing at the house in broad daylight--- they were not from BCI. BCI would do surveillance in such a way that the whole world driving by is not going to notice all the cameras. I do not believe that the Ohio BCI is anything like the KC's. ( The Keystone Cops.)

The Keystone Cops. To be a “Keystone Cop” is an expression still regularly applied to an individual or a group that appears extremely incompetent while exhibiting an uncommon amount of energy in the pursuit of failure....:eek:

OPINION....2 CENTS ONLY........

Last edited:
If you saw the cameras---right out there pointing at the house in broad daylight--- they were not from BCI. BCI would do surveillance in such a way that the whole world driving by is not going to notice all the cameras. I do not believe that the Ohio BCI is anything like the KC's. ( The Keystone Cops.)

The Keystone Cops. To be a “Keystone Cop” is an expression still regularly applied to an individual or a group that appears extremely incompetent while exhibiting an uncommon amount of energy in the pursuit of failure....:eek:

OPINION....2 CENTS ONLY........
I believe is was the SCSD and they came down right after they were arrested. They aren’t there anymore.

Merrygirl, Have you noticed any items remaining on the property?

Merrygirl, Thank you!

I'm curious about that too.

52 Havener Ln, South Webster, OH 45682

• About This Home
    52 Havener Ln is a house in South Webster, OH 45682. This 1,100 square foot house sits on a 0.6 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This property was built in 1984. The closest grocery store is Country Store Foods. Nearby restaurants include Jodie's Restaurant, The Wright Place Family Restaurant and SUBWAY® Restaurants. This address can also be written as 52 Havener Lane, South Webster, Ohio 45682.

• Year Built 1984
  • Status Not For Sale
    County Scioto

• Source:
    Public Records
    Redfin last checked:
    over 7 days ago
    Redfin has the best data. Why?

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-23_19-19-6.png
    upload_2019-8-23_19-19-6.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 15
    857 bytes · Views: 11
    687 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:
web1_BCI.jpg

Law enforcement at Angie's South Webster house....

The Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification was at a house in South Webster last summer. It is believed to be connected to at least one suspect who was arrested Tuesday in the Rhoden murder investigation.

web1_BCI.jpg

Law enforcement at Angie's South Webster house....

The Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Identification was at a house in South Webster last summer. It is believed to be connected to at least one suspect who was arrested Tuesday in the Rhoden murder investigation.
Remember what we were talking about on car thefts, when it all comes out it will all be tied together, JMO

Revoking Bail: Go to Jail & Lose Your Bond - Lawyers.com

What Happens If You Violate a Condition of Bail?

Judges normally have several options when a defendant violates a condition of bail. These typically include:

______1.) giving a warning
______2.) issuing a
warrant for the defendant’s arrest
    • 4.) imposing additional or more restrictive bail conditions
    • 5.) increasing the amount of bail, and
    • 6.) holding the defendant in contempt of court.
Getting released on bail can be complicated and costly, but at least you're out of jail at the end. This freedom comes with a lot of strings attached: If a defendant violates bail conditions, fails to show up in court, or gets arrested again, bail is almost always revoked, which means the defendant is taken into custody.

After revocation comes forfeiture of the bail money or bond. So, the defendant loses his freedom and might possibly lose his money. If a defendant's violation is explainable, there's a chance that forfeiture can be set aside.

For instance, in O.J. Simpson's armed robbery case in Las Vegas, one of the conditions of his release was to not contact, directly or indirectly, any other defendants or witnesses.

While out on bail, he tried to convince his bondsman to get a message to another defendant. The prosecutors successfully argued that O.J. Simpson violated the terms of his bail. The judge agreed and he was taken back into custody and returned to jail.

Bail vs. Bond
The words “bail” and “bond” are often used almost interchangeably when discussing jail release, and while they are closely related to each other, they are not the same thing.
Bail is the money a defendant must pay in order to get out of jail. A bond is posted on a defendant’s behalf, usually by a bail bond company, to secure his or her release.

Last edited:
When are the next court days?

besides Newcomb that was mentioned above - here are the rest:

*George Washington Wagner III – Motions hearing on 9/17.

*Angela Jo Wagner – Discovery hearing 9/16.

*George Washington Wagner IV - Next motions hearing on 9/20. Trial on 9/4 continued.

*Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner - Last pretrial hearing on 9/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86