Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly does know how to pick them, doesn't he? Like seeks like.
I'm convinced FD doesn't exactly have his choice of attorneys to represent him.
Firstly, he's a difficult client. Probably doesn't take his attorney's advice or follow his directions.
Couple that with having limited funds and maybe needing a payment plan (hahaha),
he's really in a pickle so his only choices are
attys. on the down and out. Those who need
a quick buck, aren't too busy in their practice
and will allow FD to pull them along by the nose. Because he will run the show.

these words about FD still give me giggles-
gigolo
loser
payment plan
cosmic atm card
KIA

Thanks for your length reply. Please bare with mine. I do feel a bit ganged up on because of trying to explore other explanations. I've said in almost every post I've put here that I think he did it. But... I am also a software engineer. I need to solve problems daily. I build hypothesis and have opinions, beliefs, understandings every day. I do not have the luxury of only considering what I believe to be happening. I follow my hypothesis for a long long time. But after I have explored that for, what I consider to be a long time, and if I still don't have a solution, then I need to think of other things, as unlikely as they may be. Many times, in the end, the Ocam Razor's explanation holds but not always. Sure, husband in a contentious divorce with 5 kids, fling on the side, financial mismanagement, handling evidence, points clearly to him as the perp. Absolutely. And others have said the reason he hasn't been charged is that LE is in no rush. Ok, but here, I don't believe that is the Ocam Razor's explanation. The most likely explanation is that they don't have enough evidence or that there is some exculpatory evidence. So, as a software engineer, my next step would be to explore less likely scenarios. I really didn't expect that even remotely suggesting that there may be other explanations would result in the kind of accusatory reactions I've received. I think this thread would be more dynamic if we did talk about the unlikely scenarios. At this point, I don't really feel safe in this thread to even bring up ideas. So I'll keep them to myself. But that's too bad.
Sorry to hear that you will keep things to yourself.

I agree alternative theories would be interesting and thought provoking as well but they have to exist in the context of the case evidence that is available here and now. If you are a software engineer then I think it would make sense to you to not blindly go in a design direction where the chances of success of a decision working were not supported by evidence based on past experience or research. Its no different here.

Yes, its likely that father's rights or people's rights are trampled in family court sometimes and yes some fathers and mothers get shafted in the process of fighting for custody. There are people that do everything right by the courts rules and still get a bad result. But do you believe based on the evidence that is available now that FO is one of these people that have been shafted by the system and whose rights have been trampled upon?

If you look through the file and can find some examples of where FO did something/anything such that he would deserve a return to supervised visitation then by all means share it.

I've looked as have others here to see if any shred of decency in FO exists and whether any evidence exists that he is a decent parent that could care adequately for 5 young children. I can't see it and I think the Judge in this case knows more than all of us put together and she can't see it and the GAL can't see it. But if you can see it and can show us the errors in our collective knowledge and research then by all means don't stay silent as you aren't doing this process any favors IMO.

I'm not sure if you were on the thread where I posted that IMO FO didn't deserve or qualify for supervised visitation and I was quite critical of Judge Heller who stated that she believed children should have a relationship with their father (she used this argument I believe to put the supervised visitation process back in gear after FO hadn't seen his children in 10+ months or so). @gitana1 who works in the family court world on a daily basis jumped on the criticism of the Judge for a variety of reasons based on her deep understanding of the process. I respect her POV on family court greatly and agreed to postpone further commentary on this aspect of family court drama. People here are tough and they are smart and they call them like they see them IMO. I wouldn't want it any other way.

My main point is that alternative theories deserve evidentiary support. Feel free and safe to posit any/all alternative theories if you have the support from approved sources. The drill is pretty simple. The group here knows the facts and reads the documents so the make a statement about FO being allowed to see his children would never fly in the face of the huge family court file and FO well documented behavior in court from people that are familar with the facts that are available IMO.

After my last post on addresssing 2 of the issues in your prior post I went back to look at the Family Court file list one more time to see if perhaps I didn't give FO the benefit of the doubt.

Glad I did that because I found a nugget that I hadn't seen before. FO had been ordered by the Judge to take Parenting classes. It appears FO declined to attend the classes and so was cited for contempt by the court. This is just one extra example of the approach this man has taken to a process that in no way had to be as adversarial as it appeared to be. Parenting classes are quite basic and it should be no big deal to go to class, listen and take some notes and take the test, if its required. But FO did not choose this route. FO chose to not enrich his understanding of the parenting process and so was yet again kept on the supervised visitation route.

IMO FO court strategy had zero to do with the children and everything to do with tormenting/agitating/terrorizing JD and soaking her for as much money as he possibly could. Its a highly simplistic analysis I think but its probably directionally correct. But this is my POV having read through as much as is available.

If you find something we have missed in our collective reading of MSM and the court records then by all means share, don't stay silent.

PS For what its worth there are many parts of this case where it makes sense based on what we now know IMO to be a fence sitter. FO as a parent IMO isn't one of these 'fence sitter' issues but perhaps you can change my mind!?!

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
There are no minor players here. Everyone and everything is connected, somehow, someway.
Even the judge who denied STBX wife of FD previous lawyer’s request for protective order. Really? The husband lawyer is charged with assault/rape of STBX wife and you still deny her protection in the family court case?

It’s like we need an org chart. MOO.

But Willful Blindness or Conscious Indifference
is not considered a defense in these cases.
I'd not be surprised if GF's atty's aren't on this
right now since this comment came out this week.
I think they'll uncover all kinds of fraud as FD
surreptiously funneled Farber money intended
for the homebuilding business, into the accounts of FD's Greek or business buds.
And instead of going back to HF when he needed more available money to finish a home,
he went to a local bank and replaced the money he'd already sent to the secret accounts.

My guess is HF was providing FD w/ enough money to build AND finish the homes. But if
FD hijacked 1/2 million here or there and sent
it overseas, he had a need for a local bank. Or
a friend, to give him credit. AKA Masiello or
the Greek cupcake guy.

Cupcakes are involved? I must go search!

And it's really starting to frost me that he is bent on tormenting his 85 year old MIL after she has supported him financially all these years. Has no respect for the woman who is mourning the loss of her daughter and caring for his children. It's all about him. He said it in his TV interview. I am suffering the most from all this.
Not his 5 young children. Him.
MOO.

He has no respect for women-not his mother, not his wife, not her mother, not his daughters, and not MT. She had better learn the lesson before she gets burned more than she already has been.

Yes, but I think its potentially dangerous to fall into the Pattis time trap argument as well here, as IMO Pattis from the beginning has been attempting to frame the FO involvement on the missing date in such a way that by definition its impossible to pull off. Smart move on his part as some of the people will be fooled some of the time and that is all he needs to accomplish. But IMO he is the master of the shell game and he just has to create doubt. There are many ways to have gotten from Farmington to NC and back including not going from Farmington to NC and back! We've come up with so many viable paths but Pattis has put out zero info on FO timeline for the 23rd and 24th. Does this surprise me? Nope, not at all.

The situation now seems to be the Pattis is nowhere on the alibi/alternative theory so is going down the route to exclude the phone (so he won't have to explain Albany which as you point out is unexplainable) and saying its impossible to get from Farmington to NC and back and do what FO is alleged to have done etc. Pattis is in a deep hole IMO and frankly I wouldn't be surprised at some point to see a plea of some sort as absent having FO deemed mentally incompetent to stand trial I'm not sure what Pattis is going to roll out other than more of the victim shaming game that he alluded to the other day with trying to get confidential records unsealed etc. Maybe things will be clearer once the search warrants are unsealed or more evidence is presented in court. But for now at least Pattis is a guy in woods with no compass and no flashlight IMO. Not saying things couldn't change on a dime with more evidence but I don't think we have that evidence now via MSM.

MOO
The way NP jumps from defense to defense is dizzying. When he first entered the case, I assumed he was trying to get on top of the facts to see where a potential defense might lead. Now, it seems he is trying the tactic of confusion to the enemy. Maybe this is a good tactic, but what it tells me is that NP has no believable narrative for FD's conduct on the day he murdered JD.

Have you noticed NP hasn't said things like,"My client started his morning at Starbucks, then met with Mr. Smith to discuss the weather, stopped by the local sandwich shop for a bite to eat, dropped off a package at FedX, went by Lowe's to pick up some supplies, all the while calling friends and family while out and about."? We are supposed to believe FD stayed alone in his house all day, except during a very narrow window of time? Makes no sense.

Innocent people do not pretend that there is one phone call and a possibly a meeting to explain their whereabouts the entire day their estranged wife is murdered. NP has provided no plausible, BELIEVABLE explanation for FD's activities on that day. Instead, he is falling back on "but the state can't prove guilt by a reasonable doubt." His argument to make, but not one that will effectively shield his client from a murder conviction IMO.MOO.MOO.

NP's complaint that he has now somehow been muzzled, that if he could speak the "truth" everyone would know his client is innocent is quite novel. The reality is NP has been crowing like a rooster about this case for 3 months and yet, has not revealed a single relevant fact establishing FD's innocence. Not one. He has enjoyed his day in the sun during his numerous interviews with the media, but he has not used that forum to somehow advance our understanding of what actually happened. Now, he wants to complain about the lost opportunity to set the record straight?

I recognize it is not his burden to prove anything at trial. The State will bear the burden of proving FD's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, which is as it should be. I have believed from the beginning that the forensic horsemen of the apocalypse will convict FD of murder. Apart from the ongoing legal analysis, though, when I viewed FD's interview, I knew he killed Jennifer. He simply cannot hide who he is. FD knows what he "has done" and "what he hasn't done." So do we.

I think someone should start a list of all the
loser attorneys that FD has alligned himself with. Along with facts about their problems
within the legal system, both professional and
personal.
I believe we'd see a pattern: All were underdogs in some way. Shorter than average,
poorer than the average atty., didn't speak
good English cause foreign born, dysfunctional families of origin, out to fight
the system, misogynistic, bumpy marriages,
major character flaws, shady legal practices,
and I'm sure there's more.
It's like there's a fraternity of Bad Boys in Law.

I am catching up once again and I like this idea! IMO the FD attorney list does warrant some attention for sure. It would be great to have these cast of characters organized for clarity. Off the top of my head - there is RR, NP, KM, YP. I know I've missed a few.

The way NP jumps from defense to defense is dizzying. When he first entered the case, I assumed he was trying to get on top of the facts to see where a potential defense might lead. Now, it seems he is trying the tactic of confusion to the enemy. Maybe this is a good tactic, but what it tells me is that NP has no believable narrative for FD's conduct on the day he murdered JD.

Have you noticed NP hasn't said things like,"My client started his morning at Starbucks, then met with Mr. Smith to discuss the weather, stopped by the local sandwich shop for a bite to eat, dropped off a package at FedX, went by Lowe's to pick up some supplies, all the while calling friends and family while out and about."? We are supposed to believe FD stayed alone in his house all day, except during a very narrow window of time? Makes no sense.

Innocent people do not pretend that there is one phone call and a possibly a meeting to explain their whereabouts the entire day their estranged wife is murdered. NP has provided no plausible, BELIEVABLE explanation for FD's activities on that day. Instead, he is falling back on "but the state can't prove guilt by a reasonable doubt." His argument to make, but not one that will effectively shield his client from a murder conviction IMO.MOO.MOO.

NP's complaint that he has now somehow been muzzled, that if he could speak the "truth" everyone would know his client is innocent is quite novel. The reality is NP has been crowing like a rooster about this case for 3 months and yet, has not revealed a single relevant fact establishing FD's innocence. Not one. He has enjoyed his day in the sun during his numerous interviews with the media, but he has not used that forum to somehow advance our understanding of what actually happened. Now, he wants to complain about the lost opportunity to set the record straight?

I recognize it is not his burden to prove anything at trial. The State will bear the burden of proving FD's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, which is as it should be. I have believed from the beginning that the forensic horsemen of the apocalypse will convict FD of murder. Apart from the ongoing legal analysis, though, when I viewed FD's interview, I knew he killed Jennifer. He simply cannot hide who he is. FD knows what he "has done" and "what he hasn't done." So do we.
BBM. Agree. While we wait. MOO.

In trying to track the Pattis patter its been interesting that Pattis spends very little time talking about his client.

Your description of what Pattis hasn't been speaking about nailed this issue perfectly. So maybe the focus should shift to thinking about what isn't being discussed? Usually this is FO. Pattis has spoken extensively about MT and after his victim blaming/shaming that kicked off his media blast he is now 3 months later back to requesting confidential documents about JD that will somehow free his client. He seems to be tugging at some financial angle with JD now so will see where this goes.

Other than the early Pattis comment about being able to account for 'substantially all' of FD time on the missing date, there have been no other comments about what FO was doing on the 23rd or 24th or 25th.

There are just the unexplained events in the garage at Welles that LE call a 'violent act' and the trip down Albany with MT. Pattis has spoke about neither.

Curious.

MOO

See above post 1322.
I didn't mean to speak for everyone else. Just said it wasn't important to me.
AF does sooo much research already!
Plus it's all there in earlier threads if anyone wants to take the time to look.
MOO

I looked and I realize I was away on vacation when this was discussed in earlier threads. Here is link to discussion. I do my best to keep up but time is not always on my side.

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Also, doesn't hurt to revisit the subject. We didn't know for sure then that the $ for his lawyer was being funneled from Greece. Sure, it was suspected, but now we know there is a mystery donor so suddenly all Greek connections seem worth more a little more sleuthing to me.

IMO, it's not a battle ground yet.
I have seen far worse.
Having said that we need to all work hard on keeping it an even playing field.
None of us want this board to shut down.
Quality posters all around.
Such a pleasure.
MOO.

In trying to track the Pattis patter its been interesting that Pattis spends very little time talking about his client.

Your description of what Pattis hasn't been speaking about nailed this issue perfectly. So maybe the focus should shift to thinking about what isn't being discussed? Usually this is FO. Pattis has spoken extensively about MT and after his victim blaming/shaming that kicked off his media blast he is now 3 months later back to requesting confidential documents about JD that will somehow free his client. He seems to be tugging at some financial angle with JD now so will see where this goes.

Other than the early Pattis comment about being able to account for 'substantially all' of FD time on the missing date, there have been no other comments about what FO was doing on the 23rd or 24th or 25th.

There are just the unexplained events in the garage at Welles that LE call a 'violent act' and the trip down Albany with MT. Pattis has spoke about neither.

Curious.

MOO
He did here. This was the latest.
Lawyer says new records about Jennifer Dulos could be critical in clearing his client’s name

But Willful Blindness or Conscious Indifference
is not considered a defense in these cases.
I'd not be surprised if GF's atty's aren't on this
right now since this comment came out this week.
I think they'll uncover all kinds of fraud as FD
surreptiously funneled Farber money intended
for the homebuilding business, into the accounts of FD's Greek or business buds.

And instead of going back to HF when he needed more available money to finish a home,
he went to a local bank and replaced the money he'd already sent to the secret accounts.

My guess is HF was providing FD w/ enough money to build AND finish the homes. But if
FD hijacked 1/2 million here or there and sent
it overseas, he had a need for a local bank. Or
a friend, to give him credit. AKA Masiello or
the Greek cupcake guy.

BBM - I totally agree with this comment. As I've stated before, I always thought FORE was shady and the "loans" from JD's parents were being funneled from the start. It's easy to do - if you have a good plan in place and skim in small increments. MT's background is also a bit "murky" to say the least. IMO - the motive is greed and power and the financial aspect of this case will be the central focus. I believe LE is "following the money", which may be a huge tangled web.

Also, FD lacked emotion in his interviews - cold and calculating. Never once have I seen him upset about JD's disappearance. But, he professed his love for MT a few times. Narcissistic sociopaths have no empathy for anyone but themselves. Master manipulators. This is what I see in FD. So heartbreaking for everyone who was deceived by this man, especially tragic for JD and the five children. MOO!

Some questions that have been lingering for me....off in some other directions, I apologize....
  • Obviously NP had a minor tantrum after the State's Attorney informed the court that MT did NOT take a lie detector test. Then NP mentioned that the Farber family spokesperson, Carrie Luft, needs to be gagged. That comment left me shaking my head. Luft's comments have been very general, very benign, except she did get Gillian Flynn informed who later made a comment about the absurdity of the Gone Girl reference NP had mentioned for the press. Was NP just frustrated or going off the deep end a bit? Maybe it was being called "disrespectful" that bothered NP....Who knows? Missing mom’s family blasts ‘disrespectful’ suggestion Jennifer Farber Dulos staged her disappearance like ‘Gone Girl’ character
  • I am assuming that the family court issue of having representation for the oldest twins with involve a response from GF's attorney. Will that be settled without a hearing? Can Judge Heller simply make a ruling at this time? Will she need to first rule on GF's motion for custody that is before the court?
  • For the motion for default judgment filed by GF's attorney in an financial area, does this need to be supported by case law? Should we anticipate more filings in the near future?
  • One of the things that REALLY bothered me was the request that the judge "just get the names of the doctors," and, well, "We'll do the rest." This was outrageous IMO, as that would give NP's private investigator a whole list of offices to which he could send the private investigator off to seek a weak link who would leak information to the FD team. I can't believe NP would believe, in his wildest dreams, that the judge could/would grant such a motion. Sometimes, it appears that what NP is saying is designed to placate his client or feed the media. Does that make sense?
Continuing to shake my head. Hope the kids and GF are ensconced in NC preparing for the school year. Hope that NCCS is willing and able to accommodate the children. Their lives must go on...Only good thoughts to GF and nanny and the five individuals most impacted by this situation.

BBM - I totally agree with this comment. As I've stated before, I always thought FORE was shady and the "loans" from JD's parents were being funneled from the start. It's easy to do - if you have a good plan in place and skim in small increments. MT's background is also a bit "murky" to say the least. IMO - the motive is greed and power and the financial aspect of this case will be the central focus. I believe LE is "following the money", which may be a huge tangled web.

Also, FD lacked emotion in his interviews - cold and calculating. Never once have I seen him upset about JD's disappearance. But, he professed his love for MT a few times. Narcissistic sociopaths have no empathy for anyone but themselves. Master manipulators. This is what I see in FD. So heartbreaking for everyone who was deceived by this man, especially tragic for JD and the five children. MOO!
Good post!
FD is a numbers guy- pencil pushing numbers guy. They are not usually warm and fuzzy. And
usually their emotional centers in the brain are
quite underdeveloped.
Years ago I heard someone talk about the different types of men. 1) a man that likes "things", meaning machines, computers, numbers, and solving problems. Usually detached from feelings and emotions.
2) These are the "feelings" guys, ones whose
emotions are apparent, soft, animal lovers,
wear their emotions on their sleeves. Easy to
hurt their feelings but freely give their emotions to others.
The hard driving, money chasing, numbers
guy, FD- has no emotions, little feeling and
probably no empathy for others. Makes for a
successful husband but not warm and fuzzy
behind closed doors.
JMO

Last edited:

Pattis patter here is interesting.

Again speaks about the FO 'excellent relationship' with his children, seeing his children and custody. Not sure that the record supports much of this claim and again I wish Pattis/Rochlin would put some fact based info out there to support the claims of 'excellent relationship'. As is, it seems doesn't seem credible.

Its mind blowing to me that these Pattis convos with the press are always one way events. Don't the press folks have any questions? Or does No Case Norm just do one way convos that are scripted? Certainly seems that way based on what we have seen. I could think of a million questions to ask as I'm sure could everyone here. Why doesn't Rochlin use his extensive FB experience to host an open question hour with Pattis on the issue of FD and custody and FO relationship with his children? I think the JD blog shed quite a bit of light on the 'excellent relationship' and so I'm sorry to be a bit sceptical here of the Pattis/Rochlin motives. But if Pattis/Rochlin shed some light on FO as a parent with some examples it might make the Pattis patter on the topic a bit more relevant.

The claim about how the children 'need a voice' in this process and are being used as pawns IMO is a bit rich given that Pattis and Rochlin are arguing for attys for 2 oldest and asking for extensive records on the children. Why?

The Pattis/Rochlin strategy IMO should be debated here as IMO they are turning the children into weapons in a larger battle with GF but perhaps there is an alternative POV? Pattis of course doesn't elaborate on how giving a voice to traumatized and grieving 13/14 yo is going to help them or this process and has Pattis and his battallion of experts thought that asking a 13/14 yo to step up into this cesspit might just harm them irreparably?

Long ago a book was written about Gloria Vanderbilt/GV that I think was called "Poor Little Rich Girl". GV was herself a subject of a long court battle for custody and the impact of being involved in that process had life long consquences that were well documented in that sad story. Does FO care about the mental well being of his children or is he looking for a quick 'win' or 'strike' in his ongoing slugfest with GF in court? IDK. I think the use of the word PAWN by Pattis is precisely correct here but its not of GF making as reading through her motions to court the focus is on the emotional and physical well being of the children in an emotionally turbulent time.

I'm also not seeing how Pattis/Rochlin can make any credible argument for FO supervised visitation either now with tampering/hindering and FO taking the 5th on the topic of his involvement in the disappearance of JD. I'd frankly love to see the argument in support of visitation of any kind now and I'd actually pay money to buy a ticket to see the same argued in court when murder charges drop on FO and MT.

MOO

Let's revisit some of Jennifer's words, they tell us all we need to know. She spelled it all out clearly. It is such a shame.
Try just reading the BBM.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

In a June 2017 affidavit, Jennifer Dulos said the couple had planned to move to New Canaan “in large part because of my husband’s desire to grow his business in the Fairfield County area. We listed our home for sale and planned to move to my mother’s home in Pound Ridge, N.Y.” She said the couple enrolled the children at New Canaan Country School.
But the plan exploded, Jennifer Dulos said, when she discovered in March 2017 that her husband had been having an affair with Michelle Troconis. Jennifer Dulos told her husband she intended to move with the children to Pound Ridge.
What happened next was the product of an “irrational” mind, Jennifer Dulos said in court papers:

“My husband informed me that he decided to move [Michelle Troconis] and her daughter into the marital home and enroll [Troconis’] daughter in the private school that our children had attended for the last two years. He informed me that our children and I will continue to reside in the marital home every weekend during the summer, so that we all — his paramour and her daughter included — would be together. He also informed me that he will come and go from my mother’s residence whenever he wants during the week. Essentially, he expects to exhibit complete control over me and the children.

I am afraid of my husband,” she said in a court filing. "He is dangerous and ruthless when he believes that he has been wronged. During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.

In his response, Fotis Dulos denies the allegations and said his wife “is presently taking medication for mental health issues.” He said the physical safety and emotional health of the children “are of utmost importance” to him.

Pattis patter here is interesting.

Again speaks about the FO 'excellent relationship' with his children, seeing his children and custody. Not sure that the record supports much of this claim and again I wish Pattis/Rochlin would put some fact based info out there to support the claims of 'excellent relationship'. As is, it seems doesn't seem credible.

Its mind blowing to me that these Pattis convos with the press are always one way events. Don't the press folks have any questions? Or does No Case Norm just do one way convos that are scripted? Certainly seems that way based on what we have seen. I could think of a million questions to ask as I'm sure could everyone here. Why doesn't Rochlin use his extensive FB experience to host an open question hour with Pattis on the issue of FD and custody and FO relationship with his children? I think the JD blog shed quite a bit of light on the 'excellent relationship' and so I'm sorry to be a bit sceptical here of the Pattis/Rochlin motives. But if Pattis/Rochlin shed some light on FO as a parent with some examples it might make the Pattis patter on the topic a bit more relevant.

The claim about how the children 'need a voice' in this process and are being used as pawns IMO is a bit rich given that Pattis and Rochlin are arguing for attys for 2 oldest and asking for extensive records on the children. Why?

The Pattis/Rochlin strategy IMO should be debated here as IMO they are turning the children into weapons in a larger battle with GF but perhaps there is an alternative POV? Pattis of course doesn't elaborate on how giving a voice to traumatized and grieving 13/14 yo is going to help them or this process and has Pattis and his battallion of experts thought that asking a 13/14 yo to step up into this cesspit might just harm them irreparably?

Long ago a book was written about Gloria Vanderbilt/GV that I think was called "Poor Little Rich Girl". GV was herself a subject of a long court battle for custody and the impact of being involved in that process had life long consquences that were well documented in that sad story. Does FO care about the mental well being of his children or is he looking for a quick 'win' or 'strike' in his ongoing slugfest with GF in court? IDK. I think the use of the word PAWN by Pattis is precisely correct here but its not of GF making as reading through her motions to court the focus is on the emotional and physical well being of the children in an emotionally turbulent time.

I'm also not seeing how Pattis/Rochlin can make any credible argument for FO supervised visitation either now with tampering/hindering and FO taking the 5th on the topic of his involvement in the disappearance of JD. I'd frankly love to see the argument in support of visitation of any kind now and I'd actually pay money to buy a ticket to see the same argued in court when murder charges drop on FO and MT.

MOO
As always I agree with everything you have said.
I only take issue with what I have bolded.
The interviewer did ask him how he could account for the Albany Avenue spree.
That's when he replied I have no account for that. It's an anomaly.
The key most weightiest comment in the entire interview.
Spoke volumes, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members