CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't RT make it sound like he was no more than 10 minutes behind Barbara? It's entirely possible I'm losing it lol. Can someone help me map this idea out?

We have that approximate spot that is 1/4 of a mile from the RV, and are told that's where RT lost sight of her.

And @sroad has reported to us "a vehicle every few minutes" goes by that spot where they parked.

So, based on that. Honestly, could she have even made it to the road and be out of RT sight the entire time? I mean, at some point prior to arriving at the RV he could have seen it.

Doesn't that leave a much more narrow area of time or space for her to wander off into skin destroying cholla or be abducted? That's on the premise he saw her "round the corner" because that implies she rounded the corner the way he would expect her to.

Am i making sense?
This is where the account of events breaks down. This will not make sense to everyone. But you are making sense.

Didn't RT make it sound like he was no more than 10 minutes behind Barbara? It's entirely possible I'm losing it lol. Can someone help me map this idea out?

We have that approximate spot that is 1/4 of a mile from the RV, and are told that's where RT lost sight of her.

And @sroad has reported to us "a vehicle every few minutes" goes by that spot where they parked.

So, based on that. Honestly, could she have even made it to the road and be out of RT sight the entire time? I mean, at some point prior to arriving at the RV he could have seen it.

Doesn't that leave a much more narrow area of time or space for her to wander off into skin destroying cholla or be abducted? That's on the premise he saw her "round the corner" because that implies she rounded the corner the way he would expect her to.

Am i making sense?
You're making sense to me but it's entirely possible I'm losing it too :p

Oh lol. I was all zooming. Thanks
The attendant on the day spoke to me. Describes Robbie as naggy and said police have all surveillance footage. The attendant, Mike if I remember, also told me Robbie parked way out on the other side of the road. Walked in to the store in a very roundabout way, said something about not being able to get in and out of the truck without his wife's help, which made the attendant think he was implying a disability, and then practically jogged across the road and hopped in the truck, which struck Mike as very odd, and made him remember the encounter. RT only bought ice. Mike did not see Barb, but probably wouldn't have if they were parked across the road (context for the google earth photo). This happened around 9am.

bbm
Also, LE didn't just say, "We don't think she was abducted." They also said, "There's no evidence to suggest she was abducted."

Of course they dont. That is the very reason they state it that way.

People have gone missing for years, or were abducted, but until resolved the police will regurgitate the same thing of they have no evidence to show or suggest foul play was involved.

It leaves the false impression they are saying the person went missing on their own which is not what they are saying.

LE must have evidence proving what really happened, and how. If they already knew these answers we would have long learned of it.

For weeks the TPD refused to say Isabelle Celis was abducted from inside of her home even though they had fingerprints on her bedroom window sill belonging to someone else that was not a family member or friend.

The fact they did not say to the press for weeks Isa had been abducted didn't make the abduction untrue because it was true all along when she was abducted, and murdered by a serial pedophile. CC who's now facing the death penalty.

Just like LE will often say murdered victims were targeted, and it was not random. This is even said before they know who in the heck the suspect even is. Ugh! Then many times it turns out LE was flat out wrong because when they finally knew who the murderers were they total strangers to the victims.

Yet time, and time again LE implies to their communities it was done by someone the families knew.

I have seen this same LE speakisms prematurely used for decades now in many unsolved cases.

No they dont have any evidence. They don't have irrefutable evidence showing she wasn't abducted either. They don't know what they don't know.

Of course it makes common sense, and logic to do extensive searches the missing person was in at the time they disappeared. That's always the case.

The search for Sierra Lamar is one of the largest, and longest searches in CA history. The search for Holly Bobo was the largest in TN. Neither searches turned up anything. Holly's remains was finally found by happenstance by an outsider in a place outside of the search grid area. Sierra's remains hasn't ever been located.

If Barbara was abducted, and fatally harmed if they ever find her body it's very likely ii will be outside of the search areas.

This may be another sad case where she will be found one day after the official searches have ended by someone who will be totally unconnected to the case, or any of the searches.

Jmho

The attendant on the day spoke to me. Describes Robbie as naggy and said police have all surveillance footage. The attendant, Mike if I remember, also told me Robbie parked way out on the other side of the road. Walked in to the store in a very roundabout way, said something about not being able to get in and out of the truck without his wife's help, which made the attendant think he was implying a disability, and then practically jogged across the road and hopped in the truck, which struck Mike as very odd, and made him remember the encounter. RT only bought ice. Mike did not see Barb, but probably wouldn't have if they were parked across the road (context for the google earth photo). This happened around 9am.
So RT made sure the attendant knew Barb was in the truck but parked too far away for the attendant to see her. (If she was in the truck) Wonder if LE was able to get surveillance from the business across the road.

Now that's interesting!

Makes it a point to mention a disability, a wife who he can't get in or out of his rig without and then jogs away and enters his vehicle presumably without assistance. Interesting. MOO

RE: RT's work: My father's wife said, when they visited Bullhead and stayed over in Laughlin... Rob would manage "shipping delivery" of herbalife, even when spending a weekend in Utah together, and regularly they needed to wait while he was on his phone. She also remembers he always took his cell phone calls very far away from them.

Worth reminding that my dad, his wife (even my siblings and I) have visited them in Henderson and in Bullhead, have taken trips with them in the boat and the RV. Neither my dad nor his wife were ever made aware that Robert had his own plane. According to RT's side of the family it was totally normal for RT and Barb to fly in for a visit. Not really sure what to make of that.

Then does RT have NO representation with a lawyer anymore, or is it that particular lawyer is no longer representing him - ?

If no representation then, yes: must be a reason for that.

I'd sure like to know what constitutes 'no evidence' of BT & like to know why they do not suspect foul play-?

We here know all the avenues to be pursued: it takes time. LE made these statements fairly early on

If this is so: those two possibilities are vetted & off the table: that leaves BT having gotten
lost, & she's out there

My point here: I'm afraid LE has washed their hands of BT. If so, I can only trust with good reason

And if that IS the case: that leaves LE with the assumption she, no abduction, no foul play, got lost, & is out there.

These thoughts all follow the knowledge that RT doesn't have a lawyer any longer (again: unless the lawyer who is representing him has changed.....?)

Who knows, then, when or if, she'll be found :(

JMO

RE: RT's work: My father's wife said, when they visited Bullhead and stayed over in Laughlin... Rob would manage "shipping delivery" of herbalife, even when spending a weekend in Utah together, and regularly they needed to wait while he was on his phone. She also remembers he always took his cell phone calls very far away from them.

Worth reminding that my dad, his wife (even my siblings and I) have visited them in Henderson and in Bullhead, have taken trips with them in the boat and the RV. Neither my dad nor his wife were ever made aware that Robert had his own plane. According to RT's side of the family it was totally normal for RT and Barb to fly in for a visit. Not really sure what to make of that.

...wondering what flight logs show for during the July time frame...

Ok so that clears up which way they/he went to get on to the 40, since there are multiple ways to get there from their home in Bullhead. In this case then they defiantly would have passed by the THC-Healing Center when they came over the bridge into Needles. There is a stop light there and they would have taken a right and been at the Chevron in that photo in a minute. My guess is that marijuana dispensary has multiple cameras and would have also caught them passing by.

Please help us find Barbara. If anyone knows any mountain biking enthusiasts. ATV enthusiasts. Drone enthusiasts. Desert rats. Adventurous RV'rs like Barb and Rob. Anyone of the above in Bullhead, Laughlin, Needles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Henderson, or regular VISITORS TO THE MOJAVE.... Anyone who travels from AZ to LV regularly... Please help me share these flyers with those people!

NEW MISSING.jpgNEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg NEW MISSING.jpg

Attachments

• missing flyerBW truckRV.jpg
    missing flyerBW truckRV.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 122
  • missing flyerBW.jpg
    missing flyerBW.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 120
  • missing flyercolor truckRV.jpg
    missing flyercolor truckRV.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 120
  • missing flyercolor.jpg
    missing flyercolor.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 99
Apparently Robert's attorney, Eric Anderson, who gave a statement in the Indiana news, is no longer representing him. What might this mean to an intelligent business man? No need for a lawyer anymore cause the heat is passed?
Perhaps the bill became too painful; lawyering ain’t cheap. Anything I suggest is just speculation. Really I have no idea.

I sure wish we could bring her home. We need some new strategies.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member