Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

I think she was a sex worker, dancer, dominatrix, cam sex worker or the like. (and then suddenly it turns out to be a very different type of person) You can see her pubic hair shaved off (nothing to do with the above btw) Searched for "hot pussy" and the like, with mentioning the typical black ribbon dripping corset tattoo, just above her groin. Besides all kind of shady sites...didn't find a lead, a similar picture. I'm afraid to go down that line, to the deep web. If she came recently from Russia (Ukraine) it's a needle in a haystack....Post order bride, possible....whatever...I'm not going to say sorry, for being so explicit. It is what it is.

Looked at Interpol but a handful of woman are listed...pffff. So contrary to what is really going on with missing girls from that area.

Just for references, this is a picture of the cross....I see a third beam slanted on her finger, so I think it's indeed an orthodox Russian cross. Russian Orthodox cross - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Sadly I don't think she has been in the news much. I don't recall her even the first time around she was in the news and the tattoos images were published by the news stations. I was looking again this time when they found the mandible. Articles were published here and there but again nothing with images that will catch the públic eye and attention. It's sad how many people found unidentified and how many DONT even make the news.

AND as for the tattoos YES they do look like they were done by someone starting out and the black panther looks like it was a cover up for something else.. just my opinion. For some reason I thought the original images were posted on this thread but I could not find them.

I too believe she has to be known. But maybe just a transplanted New Yorker that did not really have roots here so she was not really known. There has been such an influx of people here in the last 10 years I barely know all my own neighbors and we were a block that we all knew each other. .

. I wonder if she floated from New Jersey or even Staten Island. I am assuming she was thrown in the water in July or August. I wonder if the body got stuck somewhere for a while and eventually dislodged and ended up in Brooklyn. The possibilities are endless and sad. Ugh

Jawbone discovered in Floyd Bennett Field linked to dead body found three years ago

That's interesting you thinking it's a cover up.

That's interesting you thinking it's a cover up.

Yes I know many people that have gotten coverups and they are usually covered up w something big thick or dark. (At least YEARS ago it was) Also I was looking at it and it actually looks like there is some other shape of something under it. At least to me.

I think she was a sex worker, dancer, dominatrix, cam sex worker or the like. (and then suddenly it turns out to be a very different type of person) You can see her pubic hair shaved off (nothing to do with the above btw) Searched for "hot pussy" and the like, with mentioning the typical black ribbon dripping corset tattoo, just above her groin. Besides all kind of shady sites...didn't find a lead, a similar picture. I'm afraid to go down that line, to the deep web. If she came recently from Russia (Ukraine) it's a needle in a haystack....Post order bride, possible....whatever...I'm not going to say sorry, for being so explicit. It is what it is.

Looked at Interpol but a handful of woman are listed...pffff. So contrary to what is really going on with missing girls from that area.

Just for references, this is a picture of the cross....I see a third beam slanted on her finger, so I think it's indeed an orthodox Russian cross. Russian Orthodox cross - Wikipedia
Yes I believe she could be along those lines.. but also just someone into Goth Industrial and Darkwave.. it's so hard to tell.

I was also under the impression that the corset tatttoo was repeated on her left and right side of her abdomen.. like she had 2 identical ones on each side.. maybe I read it wrong on the profile.

Lastly I came across anow defunked club night in Brooklyn that was Goth Industrial Darkwave.. (it was only 1 day a month I believe) has crowd photos and photos of individual that went there. I thought I would add it just in case someone sees something I missed. I was looking to see if I saw any woman w any tats that could resemble hers but it was hard. What I did notice that In June 2016 they have a photo of a woman floating in water and says performance by The Drowning Season and another photo of some other woman that looks dead in a row boat.. I can totally be looking too much into It. But it reminded me of the Club kid murder and how Then came out depicting the murder.. anyway just thought I'd post it

ARKHAM: Brooklyn Gothic Party

Attachments

• IMG_6254.PNG
    IMG_6254.PNG
    465.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6255.PNG
    IMG_6255.PNG
    297.9 KB · Views: 12

I was looking at the cross on her finger and it does look like orthodox cross except looks like the bottom line does not cross through or touch? So I started turning it and then it looks like an H and an I .. could it be initials done in some stylized form? Or just HI as in hello? Or is it some logo from some band ? Or am I thinking too much into this again ha!!

But there is a big Russian community in Brooklyn around in that area and there are clubs and even massage parlors.. so who is to say where this woman came from. I wonder if her clothing had any tags. But that is hard also since anybody can get anything on the internet now.

Below I am posting the photo of the cross and her Tattoo GRAPHIC PHOTO..hope nobody gets upset.

Attachments

• IMG_6256.PNG
    IMG_6256.PNG
    122.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6257.jpg
    IMG_6257.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6258.PNG
    IMG_6258.PNG
    232.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I was looking at the cross on her finger and it does look like orthodox cross except looks like the bottom line does not cross through or touch? So I started turning it and then it looks like an H and an I .. could it be initials done in some stylized form? Or just HI as in hello? Or is it some logo from some band ? Or am I thinking too much into this again ha!!

But there is a big Russian community in Brooklyn around in that area and there are clubs and even massage parlors.. so who is to say where this woman came from. I wonder if her clothing had any tags. But that is hard also since anybody can get anything on the internet now.

Below IAM posting the photo of the cross and her Tattoo GRAPHIC PHOTO..hope nobody gets upset.

Looking at the picture more closely it does appear to be the Orthodox cross. This could signify Russian heritage or again could just simply be a stock tattoo that looked cool to her.

Looking at the picture more closely it does appear to be the Orthodox cross. This could signify Russian heritage or again could just simply be a stock tattoo that looked cool to her.

Could be, but I don't believe that, I think this was actually her first tattoo (don't know why) And it also could be her pimp sign etc...Very hard case.

I came across this woman from New Jersey . She went missing March 2016. she had a tattoo on her side but not much info.. says she had a tattoo on her foot.. but who knows how decomposed the feet were and if they could see any tattoos if there were any.. (it's only now we find out she had no mandible) just throwing her out there. Don't know if she has been found or not.

Have you seen her? 31-year-old NJ woman missing since March 18

I came across this woman from New Jersey . She went missing March 2016. she had a tattoo on her side but not much info.. says she had a tattoo on her foot.. but who knows how decomposed the feet were and if they could see any tattoos if there were any.. (it's only now we find out she had no mandible) just throwing her out there. Don't know if she has been found or not.

Have you seen her? 31-year-old NJ woman missing since March 18
Active on Facebook.

I found something interesting. It could be nothing, or it could be a sign from the universe. I was looking for info on Russian cross tattoos on the knuckle and found this poster.
kims-bday-bash-copy.jpg

The crosses are obviously different, but the venue, The Acheron, is a place in Brooklyn our UID would have fit in. It actually closed around the time she was recovered. Maybe she hung out there and everyone thought she just lost touch since the venue closed. Anyone want to jump down this rabbit hole with me?

I found something interesting. It could be nothing, or it could be a sign from the universe. I was looking for info on Russian cross tattoos on the knuckle and found this poster.
kims-bday-bash-copy.jpg

The crosses are obviously different, but the venue, The Acheron, is a place in Brooklyn our UID would have fit in. It actually closed around the time she was recovered. Maybe she hung out there and everyone thought she just lost touch since the venue closed. Anyone want to jump down this rabbit hole with me?
I will darling.....free entry??!!

I came across this girl sort of fits the bill no mention of tattoos though but anybody can get tattoos after they go missing. Anyway here goes

Help Us Find this Critical Missing Person

020416-sarah-waye-dseo1454616263238-2.jpg

Sarah Waye

On February 3, 2016, Sarah Waye, 22, was reported missing to the Fairfax County Police. Waye was last seen on February 3 around 3:40 p.m. in the 9500 block of Canonbury Square in Fairfax. She was operating a black, 2009 Toyota Yaris, bearing Virginia license plates VBM-9104. Numerous bumper stickers are attached to the rear of the vehicle. Waye has been treated for a mental health condition and her family is concerned for her welfare.

I came across this girl sort of fits the bill no mention of tattoos though but anybody can get tattoos after they go missing. Anyway here goes

Help Us Find this Critical Missing Person

020416-sarah-waye-dseo1454616263238-2.jpg

Sarah Waye

On February 3, 2016, Sarah Waye, 22, was reported missing to the Fairfax County Police. Waye was last seen on February 3 around 3:40 p.m. in the 9500 block of Canonbury Square in Fairfax. She was operating a black, 2009 Toyota Yaris, bearing Virginia license plates VBM-9104. Numerous bumper stickers are attached to the rear of the vehicle. Waye has been treated for a mental health condition and her family is concerned for her welfare.

FOUND: 22-year-old Fairfax woman - Looks like this woman was found alive. Not our UID. :(

I did find this possible match, though she did go missing a few years before this UID: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Amanda King, from NY, went missing from rehab in 2013. Shot in the dark I guess, but I only found about 20 or less cases from NJ/NY that would have fit the timeline/age range. Most of those didn't seem like a match to me, but this one was the closest, though there really isn't that much information available. No mention of tattoos, etc., but again a lot can happen in 5 years.

I did some research on this tongue tattoo, because I feel like it's the most unique of them all. I did find one other similar tattoo done by a tattoo artist from Greece (per his profile - Tattoo by Tattoo Ligans)

Again, and not to be rude, but it still appears that this tattoo might not be professionally done either. I was really hoping it might give some clues because many tattoo shops post pictures of their tattoo work, etc., but I just don't think there is enough detail in it to be professional.

(Left side is the tattoo from the link and Right side is the Jane Doe's tattoo. While similar, you can see that the first has more detail added - a snake or something below and music notes coming out of the syringe tip. The other seems a little more basic, someone again, still learning to tattoo and learn their style. It's very generic. Think of it this way, many tattoo artists use trace paper that they trace a photo on and then are able to transfer the ink to the skin so they have an outline/template to work with. It doesn't mean you can color in the lines great though, which is where you start seeing the technique/style as artists improve typically.)

upload_2019-8-27_20-58-57.png

I was really hoping this could be a lead, in the sense that we could find a picture of it if done at a studio, but it's not looking hopeful.

*ETA photo in message, it looked like the photo had uploaded multiple times when I did as an attachment.

FOUND: 22-year-old Fairfax woman - Looks like this woman was found alive. Not our UID. :(

I did find this possible match, though she did go missing a few years before this UID: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) Amanda King, from NY, went missing from rehab in 2013. Shot in the dark I guess, but I only found about 20 or less cases from NJ/NY that would have fit the timeline/age range. Most of those didn't seem like a match to me, but this one was the closest, though there really isn't that much information available. No mention of tattoos, etc., but again a lot can happen in 5 years.

Nancy, Great find on Amanda King. I actually posted her early on the thread in 2017 . I think it's on page 3.

Anyway I thought it could be her especially since she just walked out of rehab and a lot can happen from that time until they found the body is absolutely true. I don't know if she has been located or not at this point.

Maybe we should look into her some more since you brought her up tonight .

Last edited:
I did some research on this tongue tattoo, because I feel like it's the most unique of them all. I did find one other similar tattoo done by a tattoo artist from Greece (per his profile - Tattoo by Tattoo Ligans)

Again, and not to be rude, but it still appears that this tattoo might not be professionally done either. I was really hoping it might give some clues because many tattoo shops post pictures of their tattoo work, etc., but I just don't think there is enough detail in it to be professional.

(Left side is the tattoo from the link and Right side is the Jane Doe's tattoo. While similar, you can see that the first has more detail added - a snake or something below and music notes coming out of the syringe tip. The other seems a little more basic, someone again, still learning to tattoo and learn their style. It's very generic. Think of it this way, many tattoo artists use trace paper that they trace a photo on and then are able to transfer the ink to the skin so they have an outline/template to work with. It doesn't mean you can color in the lines great though, which is where you start seeing the technique/style as artists improve typically.)

View attachment 200445

I was really hoping this could be a lead, in the sense that we could find a picture of it if done at a studio, but it's not looking hopeful.

*ETA photo in message, it looked like the photo had uploaded multiple times when I did as an attachment.

Oh your right I think the tattoos are prob a dead end and it's frudtrating!!

I agree the tattoo looks like it's done by someone just starting out.. probably at home. She prob got it free by someone she knew...speaking from experiance I have a Free at home tattoo from an exboyfriends friend on my back done 20 yrs ago.. ok Need I Say More!!:eek:

I also think the same person that did the lips also did the panther.. the style and shading seem similar to me.. and I still think that panther is a cover up over something else. but that is just me.

Original photo of that tattoo (mouth with needle) has been located and it has been discussed few pages back. Jane Doe has exact same copy of that original photo/art.

That photo of an artist became extremely popular and any diversion or changes to it are just addition by other people to her original one. I can't recall now a year when she made it but I think it was in 2000 or 2004. So Jane Doe got that tattoo only after those years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back