Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the piece of PS testimony they were interested in ???

“Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily” as per tweet...

Maybe it is possible it was a planned abduction?
Possibly he got the make of the cars wrong... but both do mention blue cars..... and older cars...

“Mr Chapman told the court the second car was a blue sedan with “heavily tinted windows” being driven by a man. @10NewsFirst @10Daily” as per tweet...

We’re they trying to ascertain if he saw them again that morning from his patio??

For those saying it cant be planned as no guarantee that poor William would be in the yard unattended etc ..... it could be possible that children played in the yards there unattended because it was assumed that were safe there.... small country towns are very different to suberbs and cities in that regard...

JMO

·
3m

Mr Chapman is asked if he is certain it was William Tyrrell he saw. “I’m 100% sure it was William in the back of the car... no doubt,” he told the court.
@10NewsFirst
@10Daily
What now?

He saw that little boy in the back of a speeding car on the 12th of September 2014 and waited until police came to him in March 2015 to say so?

·
3m

Mr Chapman is asked if he is certain it was William Tyrrell he saw. “I’m 100% sure it was William in the back of the car... no doubt,” he told the court.
@10NewsFirst
@10Daily

Seriously? Yet he takes weeks to report to the police?? While everyone is searching high and low, and parents are frantic and grieving. I don't get it???

·
3m

He told the court he should’ve gone to police sooner “in hindsight”. He said he “anguished a bit about coming forward”.
@10NewsFirst
@10Daily

I thought Mr Chapman is supposed to be a reliable, credible person. Why on earth would a reliable, credible (presumably sensible) person delay in providing potentially useful info to the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam