IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

Mark Sandifur, from Indiana, the alleged pediphile, last post on his Facebook page with the skeletons and bondage sexual website, 2014, same man. Websites under info about his Facebook, the page that lists likes, movies, music, websites.

This creep had access to just about every child in the Delphi area.

So are we wondering if the white truck partially seen in RL's driveway is the same as the truck in MJS's drive? My vote would be no. Different colors, IMO. And I'd have to ask why would he stay at RL's when his grandpa lives just up the road? Any thoughts?

Convenient vehicle parking while owner is absent and, of course, it is close to crime scene. White truck is not noticeably out of place. MOO

Last edited:
I don't know much about the white truck being towed. Could it have been RL's?

Yeah, there are some crazy connections between these two cases, most of which cannot be mentioned on the thread. Then again, if you look hard enough, you can probably make some degree of a connection between about any random person there. But MJS makes me uncomfortable...
We always believed it was RL's truck but it may just have been towed because they were looking for a white truck IYSWIM.

Mark Sandifur, from Indiana, the alleged pediphile, last post on his Facebook page with the skeletons and bondage sexual website, 2014, same man. Websites under info about his Facebook, the page that lists likes, movies, music, websites.
Could you provide the links? It is acceptable to post links to his SM but no screenshots are allowed. TIA

I, for one, am confused. I thought MJS’s Facebook page was shut down days ago.

It exists. Maybe an old one. Google Mark Sandifur Facebook. (
He is in Indiana, same guy)
Click on the one with his photo wearing a hoodie of an army or camo? Hunting jacket.
Click on photos (for Mark Sandifurs Facebook page from 2014 )scroll down past music past movies. You will see the two sexual violent websites I referred to. Please do link since I don't know how, or try to teach me how. I am a slow learner with the internet unfortunately.

That is MJS' father. They are both named Mark.

My all-encompassing thoughts on the white truck. For what it’s worth and my own opinions.
1) LE, early on, never mentioned a particular vehicle they were interested in. Given that they have released virtually no info, then or since, this doesn’t mean they didn’t have a particular vehicle in mind at that time.
2) During the search of RL’s property LE towed a white truck away presumably to search it. Could this be because they were especially looking for or interested in a white truck?
3) At the April PC this year LE surprised everyone by saying they were interested in a vehicle that had been parked at the Child Protective Services building. They declined to name the type of vehicle or color preferring to use those criteria to filter out incorrect info called in. In other words, LE knows the type and color and I think they have known it from early on.
4) The speculation and talk after the press conference, if I remember correctly, mostly centered around a white truck people thought LE was interested in. I have no links, it’s just my recollection.
5) There is a white or whitish truck with a camper top parked in front of the house at the address given for MJS in the streetview for Google maps and iMaps. Somebody posted the picture already.
6) LE said basically they had changed direction and re-focused on something early in the investigation. Is the white truck part of that?
Just my opinion. Wondering what y’all think.

Well, there is a close relative that lives not far from the bridge, members of the extended family that knew the girls, HE knew the girls and would perhaps therefore have known through someone or some post that the girls were going there. Did one of the girls know something? I am beginning to wonder as others here have for some time. Although he's not officially a POI in the Delphi case, he'd make a good one given what was said in the April PC. There are a number of unofficial POI's amongst us, but none would appear to fit that PC this well. My POI just does not fit that PC although he would be absolutely capable of the crime. And, many times a killer does not appear to be a killer and that's why they get away with it. JMO
ed:sp
So true!!!! Killers are often described as the nicest people who could never ever do such a thing.

Then it would have had MJS prints in it (if it were his) and he would have been interrogated. Maybe he was and had an alibi, true or not.
The point I am making is LE were maybe looking for a white truck and is why they towed RL truck. In reality they were needing the perps truck, also white. They towed the wrong truck. MOO

My all-encompassing thoughts on the white truck. For what it’s worth and my own opinions.
1) LE, early on, never mentioned a particular vehicle they were interested in. Given that they have released virtually no info, then or since, this doesn’t mean they didn’t have a particular vehicle in mind at that time.
2) During the search of RL’s property LE towed a white truck away presumably to search it. Could this be because they were especially looking for or interested in a white truck?
3) At the April PC this year LE surprised everyone by saying they were interested in a vehicle that had been parked at the Child Protective Services building. They declined to name the type of vehicle or color preferring to use those criteria to filter out incorrect info called in. In other words, LE knows the type and color and I think they have known it from early on.
4) The speculation and talk after the press conference, if I remember correctly, mostly centered around a white truck people thought LE was interested in. I have no links, it’s just my recollection.
5) There is a white or whitish truck with a camper top parked in front of the house at the address given for MJS in the streetview for Google maps and iMaps. Somebody posted the picture already.
6) LE said basically they had changed direction and re-focused on something early in the investigation. Is the white truck part of that?
Just my opinion. Wondering what y’all think.
Yes ITA this is what I am attempting to suggest but failing miserably. MOO

Convenient vehicle parking while owner is absent and, of course, it is close to crime scene. White truck is not noticeably out of place. MOO
I’m missing something here. We’re RL and MJS friends? Is it possible that MJS knew RL would be at the Dump that day? Did MJS make it to the pizza place by 4 that day? There’s a lot of coincidences going on here. Perhaps too many. I do believe that LE was waiting for a crack in the case and they may have just gotten one. I pray for these beautiful girls and their families that this crime be solved. MOO

It exists. Maybe an old one. Google Mark Sandifur Facebook. (
He is in Indiana, same guy)
Click on the one with his photo wearing a hoodie of an army or camo? Hunting jacket.
Click on photos (for Mark Sandifurs Facebook page from 2014 )scroll down past music past movies. You will see the two sexual violent websites I referred to. Please do link since I don't know how, or try to teach me how. I am a slow learner with the internet unfortunately.
It seems it may be the wrong FB. To post a link I just press on the address line and a bar comes up that says "Cut,copy,paste etc" so select copy after making sure the whole of the address is highlighted. Then go to WS and the reply box press on the reply box and the bar comes up again, this time select paste and the link should be in the reply box. Often I then "post reply" straight away to see if it posts correctly and the link works. If it does then I click on "Edit post" and add any text I want below or above the link. It took me ages before I could properly do it.

I’m missing something here. We’re RL and MJS friends? Is it possible that MJS knew RL would be at the Dump that day? Did MJS make it to the pizza place by 4 that day? There’s a lot of coincidences going on here. Perhaps too many. I do believe that LE was waiting for a crack in the case and they may have just gotten one. I pray for these beautiful girls and their families that this crime be solved. MOO
SusieQ has just explained it in her post.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back