Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all that are here lose a little piece of our hearts for these little kids that lose their lives so senselessly

Sorry sweet baby girl.. Your life matters here. I hope justice is served for you *advertiser censored*

I believe ESO can answer this question.

@ESO
My research looks at water in two ways: manner of death versus disposal of a body. Women will use drowning as a way to kill their children (i.e. Andrea Yates and Susan Smith). It's usually women who have never shown any signs of abusing their children, sometimes it's because of a psychotic break or it's a spontaneous act. It can be a very "passive" way to kill a vulnerable child and I can't help but think this might have been the case here. Women are also what I like to call "fast dumpers" and want to get away as quick as possible. Men will use the water more as a way to dump a body as opposed to killing but it does definitely happen. There was a case not too long ago that a man thru his child strapped into a car seat into a river from an overhead bridge and that is what my initial thought was for this little girl too. If she had just been left out in the elements, chances are she would have survived a few nights alone. I hope that answers your question. I really need to spend more time on updating my research, its soul sucking to spend too much time on it

Good evening all. I have been following this case since I first got the Amber Alert. I have been checking for updates constantly all weekend. This news has broken my heart into pieces. I started crying when I found out right after work. I don’t understand this world and the monsters we share it with.

I have a strong faith in Jesus and God, but situations like these are the ultimate test. My heart reaches out to the grandmother. Every time I saw her speak it was absolutely gut wrenching. I can’t imagine what this family is going through.

All I could do all weekend was pray for that sweet angel, as I live far from the site and could not myself search. Thank you to the member who is going there to put flowers in remembrance. Nothing will ever be enough for this sweet angel. Rest In Peace forever Nalani. You are so beautiful and we love you.

Why are they so interested in this residence near the park? Kidnapped Penn Hills toddler found dead in Indiana County | TribLIVE.com
There was a video report earlier and the reporter said there was a heavy LE presence at a home on Route 22 as well as the park. I don't think we know if or how the home is connected yet.

From the article:

State police blocked the entrance to Pine Ridge Park in Burrell Township on Tuesday while the park was searched along with a residence off Route 22, about three miles east of Blairsville, for 2-year-old Nalani Johnson, who was abducted Saturday.

Her body was discovered around 1:30 p.m., state police Trooper Steve Limani said, though he did not disclose whether it was found at the park or the nearby residence.

1623467_web1_GTR-Kidnapping-06-090419.jpg
1623467_web1_GTR-Kidnapping-01-090419.jpg

Good evening all. I have been following this case since I first got the Amber Alert. I have been checking for updates constantly all weekend. This news has broken my heart into pieces. I started crying when I found out right after work. I don’t understand this world and the monsters we share it with.

I have a strong faith in Jesus and God, but situations like these are the ultimate test. My heart reaches out to the grandmother. Every time I saw her speak it was absolutely gut wrenching. I can’t imagine what this family is going through.

All I could do all weekend was pray for that sweet angel, as I live far from the site and could not myself search. Thank you to the member who is going there to put flowers in remembrance. Nothing will ever be enough for this sweet angel. Rest In Peace forever Nalani. You are so beautiful and we love you.
Welcome to Websleuths, EmDee. :) Thank you for these beautiful words! Glad to have you with us. (((Hugs)))

All night I have been trying to figure out why LE kept looking for the car seat? It was odd to me at the time. What would finding the car seat help if Nalani was not in it? I never felt they were looking for Nalani and the car seat to be together? This puzzles me. Maybe I am putting too much thought into this but is has been nagging me!

Maybe they want the car seat to test for blood spatter, etc. :( . (I didn't want to write that, but I don't see any better way around saying it.)

My research looks at water in two ways: manner of death versus disposal of a body. Women will use drowning as a way to kill their children (i.e. Andrea Yates and Susan Smith). It's usually women who have never shown any signs of abusing their children, sometimes it's because of a psychotic break or it's a spontaneous act. It can be a very "passive" way to kill a vulnerable child and I can't help but think this might have been the case here. Women are also what I like to call "fast dumpers" and want to get away as quick as possible. Men will use the water more as a way to dump a body as opposed to killing but it does definitely happen. There was a case not too long ago that a man thru his child strapped into a car seat into a river from an overhead bridge and that is what my initial thought was for this little girl too. If she had just been left out in the elements, chances are she would have survived a few nights alone. I hope that answers your question. I really need to spend more time on updating my research, its soul sucking to spend too much time on it

I thought the prevailing psychological principle was that women who kill children are more likely to use a swaddling method (wrapped in blankets, etc.) designed to be protective; and to dispose in such bodies of water because it was an attempt to recreate the environment of the womb. 'Course, I can't find my source now, but I'm pretty sure of it because I stumbled across it during the Casey Anthony trial, and it made a pretty deep impression upon me.

All night I have been trying to figure out why LE kept looking for the car seat? It was odd to me at the time. What would finding the car seat help if Nalani was not in it? I never felt they were looking for Nalani and the car seat to be together? This puzzles me. Maybe I am putting too much thought into this but is has been nagging me!
I hear you. I am thinking that perhaps the mother, father or grandmother told LE what her car seat looked like to see if it jogged anyone's memory at the places Nancy stopped at- did they see Nalani at all, was there a car seat in the back of the vehicle?

I am going out on a whim and thinking that the car seat was either with her and she was possibly still strapped into it or next to it in the park, or..........there was never a car seat to begin with. I'll just bet the videos that LE viewed gave them some clues about the question you are asking. Probably no car seat at all. :(

Anyone know what the temperature on Saturday was in Pittsburgh? Pure speculation she could of been left in the car for an extended period of time.

I’m kind of holding out hope that this might of been a terrible accident that was than attempted to be covered up by Nancy and possible other involved parties. Just so hard to imagine how someone could harm this beautiful innocent child. If that’s the case the only way to describe it is pure evilness.

R.I.P. beautiful Nalani.

I love this pic of her.

49569609_2020475348073727_638454649556303872_n.jpg
I love this picture. She’s so adorable! I hate that this happened to her. I haven’t slept this weekend thinking about her, wanting to search for her, and help bring her back to her family. She’s sooo innocent and undeserving of this type of treatment. I broke down last night at the prayer vigil with my son yesterday and I broke down again driving home from work after receiving a text message from a friend.

I will continue to keep that family lifted in prayer. My daughter looks just like Nalani that’s why I can’t stop crying. That innocence. That sweet beautiful soul. Rest In Peace babygirl. I love you! ❤️

Dear lord, thank you for your love and your grace. That you for your peace and your strength. I am thankful that Nalani is now with you in heave. I pray for her mother and father, I pray for her grand mother, family and friends. Comfort them as they grieve. Give investigators the tools to figure out who else was involved in order to close this case. My heart breaks for Nalani and her family. I love her and I didn’t even know her. I pray that out of this situation will be better knowledge of how to keep our children safe from strangers.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who’ve trespassed against us, and lead us no into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen!

Unbelievable. It just keeps happening. It's all so senseless.

Why oh why do adults take their anger, angst, whatever, out on innocent and vulnerable babies? Nalani was just the cutest little thing. Adorable.

How many more times will I post these words, "my heart aches for what could have been"?

What kind of a person does something like this?

I guess she wasn't sold after all. So much for that story.

Well Ms. Nancy, I hope every day for the rest of your life you live in abject fear, never knowing if someone is coming for you, and when they do, what they will do to you.

So many tears in heaven today.

No tears in heaven. All smiles to welcome baby girl. She’s home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288