GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

Thank you for doing that oviedo.

I’m just wondering if all the children in her care were abused or if she singled out Skylea as is the case with some other cases. I can’t get my head around doing this to an innocent ten year old girl what a monster she is.
I have a feeling she picked on this child after reading her FB post -https://www.facebook.com/amanda.fisher.50746/posts/2926689907360334

And her FB is public so the comments are pretty nasty - if you followed SLP - think of the FB posts before they were made private. JMO

Discarded like trash.

Words fail.

That stepmonster is Evil Incarnate.

She choked the life out of SC.

The Wicked Stepmonster doesn't deserve to live. She deserves to die.
Indiana has the Death Penalty.
I hope the DA goes for it.

JMO.

Last edited:
Abusers need to make sure everything looks good, pick on a particular victim to remind the remaining family members they may be next. It seems to reinforce their feeling of control.Reminds other members to keep their ducks in a row because they are powerless against the abuser. MOO

No doubt she deserves it my only concern is jurors tend to dislike giving women the death penalty.
Not going to be an issue here.

I think when jurors hear about the bracelet motive and trash bag disposal, they'll be way okay with it.

That creature is no woman.

She's an evil monster.

JMO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members