Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just revisiting this quote, from June 27.

Careful what you wish for Norm.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”

I am actually glad Norm has such a big yap! Ya know? It’s certainly and I mean certainly not helpful to his “know it all” OCD client. I hope FD is having a terrible night. A really bad one. Also I think it was @oviedo that called the transfer of JD body from JD car to Tacoma at location JD car was dumped. Impressive posters we got on this site!

IMO she had the money to flee. She had no car and no house and nothing other than her daughter in school in Simsbury to tie her to CT. So, all she had to do was to pack a couple of suitcases, grab her daughter and flee.

But she didn't. She stayed to have lunch with FD on the 24th, helped clean up 80MS and the Toyota, drive to the ATM, go down Albany, arrange the red truck cleaning at car wash, attempt to lock EE out of his truck by taking the keys and then wasted LE time for a few weeks with stories that made no sense. Her wasting LE time might have cost them key evidence in the form of possibly erased CCTV along this very long route from NC to Farmington and was IMO obstruction and should be punished harshly.

She also could have thrown herself on the mercy of LE when they showed up at 4JX or when she was safe and secure in NC Jail (a taj mahal of jails BTW complete with deli takeout) and my guess is that they would have taken her testimony and placed her in protective custody along with her daughter. Nope, she didn't do this either.

MT had choices at many steps along the way here IMO. No excuses for her IMO including stupidity.

MOO

I want “conspiracy to commit murder,” at a minimum.

Unless she gave a fourth interview, she’s still lying and minimizing.

I don’t for a second believe they sat down and had lunch, and didn’t discuss what he had just done, and what they still had to do.

And that’s only one thing I don’t believe.

So they're saying that MT lied to LE when she was interviewed right after she posted bond? She had a lawyer. Lawyers always advise the client to shut up and say nothing... why talk to the police if you are going to (allegedly) lie?
Ha! She must have lied to her lawyer too.

Looks like the entire previously mentioned "alibi" was a fabricated mess of lies. No KM and no Greece call! No Pattisville Alternative Theory and ability to account for FD AT ALL on the 24th.

FD in red truck caught on bus cam on Lapham Rd in NC! Brilliant!

Wonder when Pattis or his investigator realized it was all a pack of lies that they had heard from FD? Pattis must have been hugely steamed about seeing all this play out in technicolor today and MT putting FD on Albany and 80MS with cleanup operation in progress when she arrived.

Looks like they are simply going to try to discredit the 2 witnesses here.

So glad EE was on the ball here and saved the seats! I cannot imagine why FD simply didn't drive this truck into a lake someplace? Baffling choices made by FD here IMO on key pieces of evidence.

I love that the anomaly in Hartford is turned on its head with 3 confirmations that FD was there...video, the cell phone data and now MT. (Of course, there may be many more witnesses to his presence....maybe a bus or two!)

Yes, that is one whopper of an anomaly, Pattis, ole boy!

[Somebody put a cold rag on my head and calm me down. I'm way too excited tonight.]

You can see how he despised her, when he has been forced to speak of her, like in the interview with Sarah Wallace-it was obvious to me, at least. And I am sure he blamed her for getting him into all of this trouble.

But Jennifer got him in the end.

These pond life (FD, P Frazee) are awfully attached to the victims’ mobile phones (Let’s see who contacts her! Let’s pretend we ARE her! Hur hur hur!)

Idiots.

There we go -- NP/FO throwing EE Under the Bus.

Funny since EE's Red Truck (driven by FO) was caught on School Bus CCTV at Waveny Park that day. Woo Hoo.

I do not know why I did not think of School Bus CCTV. My husband was accused of causing a car accident last year. Fortunately, there was a passing School Bus with CCTV and hubby was exonerated.

IF the handy man (EE) had something to hide, then Why would EE hang on to the seats taken out of his Red Truck and then go on to Present them to LE?

IMO.

If this was a Twilight Zone episode Jennifer's five children would be looking out the bus windows when FD drove past. "Don't mess with our mom."

Last edited:

I don’t for a second believe they sat down and had lunch, and didn’t discuss what he had just done, and what they still had to do.

I don't think there is a conspiracy option in CT. I think that conspriacy puts you into the murder charge category. Will have to go back and look at the options as we looked at them awhile ago and I don't recall. I don't think we have accessory or conspiracy options in CT. Does anyone remember this discussion when we read through the various murder and manslaughter options in CT?

@afitzy

I think we just got our answer as to why Norm was hitching his wagon to MT.

She was his client’s alibi, and she had the power to play along, or dig his grave.

She ultimately chose the latter, although it’s pretty clear she intended to keep on lying to investigators.

Couldn’t fool them though.

The new strategy will be to destroy her and her credibility.
MT has a very, very long road to redemption. I have said from day one, she has a choice, but if she is to get the benefit of cooperation, she has to be 100% truthful to LE. IMO she still hasn't revealed all she knows. Where is the body MT? She saw Jennifer's body, IMO. If not, why was she present for the clean up? Why did she drive EE's truck away from 80MS otherwise.

I would also like to recall something thekirbyfamily told us after that magnificent trek into the heart of FD's darkness at 80MS. Kirby TOLD us there was something about that place, there was a presence of Jennifer, like Jennifer was trying to tell us to pay attention, an eery feeling that this residence was going to be very significant once LE finished its investigation. How prescient, how insightful. Arm chair sleuths, indeed.

B/C the only one that can save his client is God Almighty and Pattis knows it. Pattis is thanking God he gave his son to the World on Christmas Day---- to save even the most lowly. Pattis is giving much thought to saving FD---not from prison (he knows he is done) . Pattis wants to help FD save his soul.

Christmas/sinner/FD

Pattis mostly wants a book deal.

Last edited:
Now it's confirmed why Pattis was signaling to MT that she and I'm Not a Psychopath are on the same team, that he's going to love her for life.

She holds the club that's going to clobber him in court!

I can die happy.

Yes, this part of the story went exactly like we all knew-NP was dog whistling her with that “love of his life” crap.

They did sit together and review the 'alibi notes'! Can't believe there isn't a charge for this alone!?!?

MG, I couldn't help but think of KK and Frazee.

None of these criminals lets murder get in the way of a good meal.

Last edited:
more on timeline
7:03am Tacoma passing NC Rest area going south. Could take South Avenue (Rt 124) exit through Waveny or Old Stamford Rd (Rt 106) to Tamage Hill to get to Lapham.

I'm thinking he got off on Old Stamford Road and took Talmadge Hill to Lapham Rd as the bus videos show the Tacoma facing north which would be from that direction.

7:05am Lapham Rd turnoff at trail was empty.

7:40am Bus video travelling south captures Tacoma on Lapham Rd facing North.
7:57am bus video travelling north captures Tacoma on lapham Rd facing North.

8:05am shows JD returning from NCCDS after dropping off kids.
10:25am shows JD Suburban leaving Welles.

11:12am shows Tacoma passing NC rest area heading north on Merritt Parkway. This means he had to enter south of the rest area at South Avenue (drive through Waveny) or Old Stamford (turn around and go back down Talmadge to Old Stamford).

So FD had from at least 7:40am till 8:05am to get from Lapham to Welles before JD arrived which is doable. If not, he arrived just shortly after she had already returned. He had over 2 hours to do the attack and clean up before the Suburban was seen leaving.

I am actually glad Norm has such a big yap! Ya know? It’s certainly and I mean certainly not helpful to his “know it all” OCD client. I hope FD is having a terrible night. A really bad one. Also I think it was @oviedo that called the transfer of JD body from JD car to Tacoma at location JD car was dumped. Impressive posters we got on this site!
So much for his slam dunk alibi, the fabrication of which is itself evidence of guilt! As much as I cannot so much as listen to NP, he has done LE a huge favor by continuing to publicly proclaim defenses which have now turned to dust. Again, experienced capital defenders would never make such a rookie mistake. Best to keep your trap shut when every "fact"your client tells you is just another bold-faced lie! His case has blown up in his face. Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow!

Last edited:
@afitzy

I think we just got our answer as to why Norm was hitching his wagon to MT.

She was his client’s alibi, and she had the power to play along, or dig his grave.

She ultimately chose the latter, although it’s pretty clear she intended to keep on lying to investigators.

Couldn’t fool them though.

The new strategy will be to destroy her and her credibility.
So now I wonder if she doesn’t have some kind of trump card as the ultimate defense - recording him perhaps ?? She and her lawyer have played a masterful strategy IMO (I’m not saying I like or believe her - just admiring their legal work) now that the cats out of the bag let’s see what is next JMO

Completely agree!

How did he transfer the body to the Tacoma in broad daylight ?
Graphic:

Did he her saw her in two ? Did he prop her up like a mannequin? What we do know is that via the timeline of camera stamps he drove from turnout in NC to 80 MS directly ...Did he stash her there in a barrel or dumpster etc!! This is where MT comes in key ... he had to have gone there 80 MS on 5/25 early .. hence loud banging ... just wonder if LE has footage of FD leaving 80 MS a day later and also has a plethora of video surveillance they haven’t revealed ? But if so .... why haven’t they found her ?

Not to excuse her conduct any way but has anyone given thought to her being in fear for her own life if she ratted Fotis out? She obviously saw what he is capable of. But then why not come clean from the beginning. So bizarre.

When you're in love with someone you think the person will be different with you than they were with your predecessor, meaning if there was any bad behavior, it wouldn't happen with you.
IMO she had the money to flee. She had no car and no house and nothing other than her daughter in school in Simsbury to tie her to CT. So, all she had to do was to pack a couple of suitcases, grab her daughter and flee.

But she didn't. She stayed to have lunch with FD on the 24th, helped clean up 80MS and the Toyota, drive to the ATM, go down Albany, arrange the red truck cleaning at car wash, attempt to lock EE out of his truck by taking the keys and then wasted LE time for a few weeks with stories that made no sense. Her wasting LE time might have cost them key evidence in the form of possibly erased CCTV along this very long route from NC to Farmington and was IMO obstruction and should be punished harshly.

She also could have thrown herself on the mercy of LE when they showed up at 4JX or when she was safe and secure in NC Jail (a taj mahal of jails BTW complete with deli takeout) and my guess is that they would have taken her testimony and placed her in protective custody along with her daughter. Nope, she didn't do this either.

MT had choices at many steps along the way here IMO. No excuses for her IMO including stupidity.

MOO

I agree. I can't decide though if she's just morally bankrupt or there's real underlying pathology which fuels her behavior and makes her a kind of FD "lite."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288