Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope he doesn’t read over that arrest affidavit, and decide to off himself.
I think he’s too arrogant to believe he’ll be convicted, and isn’t the type to rob the world of someone as special as him.
You never know though.
For most normal people, today’s revelations would put the fear of God into them.
Nobody who does what he did is normal though.

I know. I go back & forth on this -- whether he'll try to run (which I think was the original plan - get custody of the kids as the surviving parent & move to Greece where his money is stashed) vs. commit suicide vs. stick it out & see what happens since other guilty people have gotten off scot free (CA, OJ come to mind).

It wasn't. I believe it was $341,000 or so. It was discussed at the first hearing in Stamford. They had to have eaten through that easily by now. Just have to hope that they Greek Benefactor funding has been investigated as that IMO is totally SUS and most likely illegal. MOO

I was thinking that he should have had more in his 401k than that, based on his projected yearly spending to maintain his current lifestyle. But then it occurred to me that he probably hadn’t added to it since he left Cap. Gemini in 2004 or 2005. So I wondered if he had been putting away money in an IRA? Then it occurred to me that NP was only interested in the 401k, and that FD wouldn’t bother with an IRA when he could just take JD’s money and many hundreds of thousands of dollars out of FORE group and send the money offshore, where he wouldn’t be limited by the amt he could put away, it would all be tax free, and he could take out any amt without a penalty.

I just hope he doesn’t read over that arrest affidavit, and decide to off himself.

I think he’s too arrogant to believe he’ll be convicted, and isn’t the type to rob the world of someone as special as him.

You never know though.

For most normal people, today’s revelations would put the fear of God into them.

Nobody who does what he did is normal though.

My husband thinks he will-or that he will attempt to run and it’ll be suicide by cop. If that happens, my guess is that NP makes a statement to the press claiming that LE and the media harassed him to death and...”shame on all of us”.

We don’t practice criminal law but I may ask around - I have a lot of LE / prosecutor friends from my Casey Anthony days - there’s got to be something we are missing IMO maybe they will give me an idea ?
IMO, once he is indicted for murder, his constitutional right to a speedy trial begins to run as to that charge. Speedy trial is not the same as the statute of limitations (in most states, there isn't one for 1st murder). It begins to run only once FD is indicted for murder. NP strikes me as a "gotcha" lawyer (one of the most disliked, dare I say hated, type of lawyers among the Bar). Coangelo knows what he is doing and he certainly knows what NP is going to try to pull. He isn't going to let anything derail this prosecution. If 1st has to be charged by grand jury indictment in CT, as it does in most states, he also has to take his case to the grand jury so it can return an indictment. MOO!

The 38-page state police warrant contains explosive new details on the missing case.

Dulos was re-arrested Wednesday and charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, according to the warrant. This is in addition to previous charges in the case. He has denied any connection to Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance.

The vehicle the warrant says Fotis Dulos is believed to have driven on the day of the disappearance belongs to one of his employees, who told police Dulos urged him to replace the seats. Over the course of several days, Dulos was insistent, “pushy” and angry that the seats had not been changed out, the employee told police.

According to the warrant, the employee said Dulos eventually told him that he was worried hair evidence might be in the vehicle because he’d hugged his estranged wife days before she disappeared.
Missing Connecticut Mom’s Body Was in Truck Used by Her Estranged Husband, Warrant Says

My husband thinks he will-or that he will attempt to run and it’ll be suicide by cop. If that happens, my guess is that NP makes a statement to the press claiming that LE and the media harassed him to death and...”shame on all of us”.
Suicide has definitely entered my mind, once he fully understands that the jig is up. IMO he is still smoking NP's hopium pipe!

Para 3 - blood on the car in the garage just as I thought ...
Para 5 blood inside and outside her SUV
Para 7 - LE contacted him at 9am on 5/25
Para 10- MT identified herself in the Hartford trash bag odyssey
Para 11 - handwritten notes outlining what they should remember about 5/2
Para 13- Porsche seats from JDs car removed and placed in Jeep b employee at the direction of FD
Para 15 - red pickup on surveillance including photos including school bus footage
Para 16- 18- seats have Her DNA and employee kept them after swapping them out and provided the seats that were in the vehicle on 5/24 (original and had her DNA)
Lots of detail about the use of the employees truck
Para 20- MT gets a call from car wash
Para 21 - surveillance of Troconis and Dulos driving the red truck and she’s following him 5/29 - car wash
Para 22- video of FD at car wash in red truck
Para 23-25 bank surveillance of MT and FD together withdrawing $500
Follow up questioning of MT reveals inconsistencies

Will update as I read through
Great summary!

Paragraph 10 where MT confirms she was on trash bag odyssey- well norm, bet those pics aren’t so grainy now! Recall that he complained LE had given all those pics from that trash bag dump episode and he complained too grainy to confirm..

I probably missed this because I am so excited and need to read arrest documents, but how did the JD Porsche have her blood?

So this is off topic sort of (but still I persist! Ha). I’ve always felt that animals come into our lives as reminders of the love and kindness that others have given us, and as gifts to help us remember that there still is much good and hope in the world and that we can send that light into the future by rescuing—or being rescued by—the animal in need. Then last night, a friend who runs a no-kill shelter asked me out of the blue if I would take an abandoned black kitten that no one would adopt because of bare spots left after skin treatment and black kittens are the last to be adopted for some weird reason. It just felt right for some reason and I have plenty of room here in the country so I brought the kitten home tonight before I’d read any of these updates. As this tiny kitten snuggled up with our other rescued cats and rescued English bulldog, I thought, “For this moment, all is right in the world.” And then I began to read here about the light starting to shine on justice for JD.
You are a kind person Hope. The world needs more of you.

So glad to hear of his second arrest and see in black and white the evidence LE has secured. IMO, his goose is COOKED. The evidence contained in those documents seems to be pretty damning and IMO could even warrant a murder charge, not just tampering. I fully expect that murder charge will be forthcoming and prosecution has already wrapped up, but simply wants to put a nice big bow on a solid, airtight case before bringing those charges.

MT has likely spent the last couple months coming to the realizations that 1. There are a lot of things FD lied to her about...i.e. his actual financial position 2. Her life in CT is over, no matter the outcome of any criminal judgements. MT isn't going to go to prison for this guy. I think she will eventually give up pretty much everything LE needs to charge FD with pre-meditated murder. We would all love to see her charged and serve time in prison but I think I can accept that not happening in exchange for her providing evidence that unequivocally proves FD's pre-meditation and subsequent murder of Jennifer Dulos.

It will be interesting to see if FD turns on MT and starts trying to blame her for the whole thing now that he knows she's giving him up.

I hope Jennifer's family is able to lay her to rest properly and see justice served for her. She didn't deserve this.

Standard WS disclaimer: all my own personal opinions, of course.

I think LE is walking him toward a plea. They have more and he knows it. The squeeze is on for a confession. Drip, drip, drip.
Wonder if they are squeezing for location of body. But at some point I’m not even sure you need that to get a conviction here. Mountain of evidence. Circumstantial evidence is sometimes even more powerful than direct, especially when laid out in such a meticulous fashion as they have this far. Excellent work.

MT may still love him (HOW?!) but I don’t think FD ever truly loved her. Pretty sure he doesn’t now. :) And now that weird grin of FD’s looking at NP: What was that? A plea for NP to still love him? A “tricked you” grin? How can he have any smiles left in him? MOO.
IMO that weird grin of FD's looking at NP: "Yeah, I paid my property taxes, I bailed out twice, MT and I went to see Bowman on 5/29/19 and I didn't tell you cause I'm still not paying you NP cause even I know you are a hack! Still love you Bro" Then with the big brown eyes, one rolling around diabolically, "you need me for your book, otherwise you will never cash in". MOO.

That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.
Or to locate body for the family. Idk. I think if they didn’t have him in an ankle bracelet on tampering charges they might have brought murder charges but they aren’t under the gun or at as much risk of him fleeing I guess. I think MT knows where body is and they want to put screws to her some more. She’s the one who could save herself some serious time by talking.

MT may still love him (HOW?!) but I don’t think FD ever truly loved her. Pretty sure he doesn’t now. :) And now that weird grin of FD’s looking at NP: What was that? A plea for NP to still love him? A “tricked you” grin? How can he have any smiles left in him? MOO.
Because he’s evil, and she’s a fool, imo. If he could do that to his wife and the mother of his children, he could do it to her too.

Color me Shocked!
I opened my phone in the middle of the night to where I left off on pg 18 and saw I was 25 pgs behind. I knew something was up!

Just shocked. And just relieved.
Praises to LE. Praises to the DA. Praises to GF and those helping her to keep it together. for the children.

My words for FD: you are not “not a psychopath”, you are “not human”,
and you are definitely “Not the Mother.”

Those children deserved better. Just keep mumbling how much you love them. It’s making you look even better.

How dare he say that about his kids! Sure. MOO.
He is monster, incapable of love. His children were always for nothing more than a way to feed his own malignant narcissism. No wonder he was so obsessed with the older two boys. He saw them solely as an extension of himself and his "image", something we will hear more about at trial IMO. I am sorry to have to post this, but it is the truth.

Cannot WAIT to see how the C Team tries to spin it before Judge Heller,"Your Honor, my client is a cold-blooded killer, but Dr Dollars says he is NOT a psychopath. Now will you pretty please force an 85 year old grandmother, who my client just happened to have murdered (oops, him bad), to take a mental exam. Because, because, because she FORCED him to murder his wife. It's all 'dem b****** fault."

As an aside, experienced capital defenders would never, ever have run their mouth like NP did before seeing all the evidence against his client (and probably not even then), which is why I call it a rookie mistake. Why don't they? Because they know their clients lie. Period. Heck, people lie about little stupid things every day. Imagine the whoppers folks tell when they are facing life imprisonment, or even the death penalty. Once you throw a "fact" out there, you can never take it back is the thinking. NP forgot the defender's mantra,"loose lips sink ships."

NP has lost every shred of integrity he may have previously enjoyed IMO. Was he really that naive to think FD was actually telling him the truth? Did he really think he was that special? Did he really think it was smart to tell the world what MT was going to provide a credible alibi without even talking to her? His need for attention overcame what should have been his professional judgement. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Not to gloat, but I said MT was a weak sister! There is no way her false alibi ever could have withstood vigorous cross-examination. IMO she knows much, much more than she has told LE, which may also be why there is no indictment yet. She knows what happened to Jennifer's body, she knows. Time for her to tell the COMPLETE truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23