Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to make a deal
With her to get additional testimony to nail FD. Don’t want to leave anything to chance in order to secure 1st degree conviction.
Oh, I agree, but a deal like she’ll avoid life in prison w/o parole, but she’ll still spend the next 30 years of her life locked in the slammer!

When is the "yes he killed her, but only after she ATTACKED him (in her garage where he was not permitted to be) going to commence? See, it was all a terrible mistake, FD just went there to talk, to tell Jennifer he was calling off the dogs, and she just attacked him for no reason. Afterwards, he panicked because he knew no one would believe him, but, but he never meant to hurt her. They were finally getting along so well until SHE did this " Mark my words...

This wouldn't surprise me at all. I'm sure they'll try everything. Maybe some kind of accident she had or a suicide attempt and the gallant knight tried to save her but couldn't. He didn't tell anybody because he knew he'd be blamed.
Right now it looks like the employee will be blamed. Or who knows? Maybe MT.
The thing is there's too much evidence that tells the story.

That scenario does not account for the EE's statement that when he arrived at 80MS. According to him, both FD and MT claimed they were "cleaning it up", something I am quite sure neither one of them had deigned to do before the 24th.

FD wasn't just cleaning himself up, he was doing much more IMO. Jennifer's body could well have been there when EE arrived. The whole thing with the keys bring in the truck, etc. tells us he did more than clean himself up at that house. He was at that home before the EE arrived there for what, something like two hours? Plenty of time to finish the grisly job necessary to complete what FD surely thought was the "perfect murder." I hope he and MT have nightmares for the rest of their lives about what they did to that poor woman.

There is more to come about what exactly FD did at that house. Time to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God, MT!!!
I guess my theory that he did the dirty deed in the woods somewhere is over.
I kept thinking they didn't find anything at MS. That he couldn't possibly have cleaned up well.
But maybe he didn't?
Lots more to come.
And Ms. MT should go to prison for a very long time.
I agree that she is still lying.
We know that he killed her.
I almost think she is worse.
She knew Jennifer, she knew the children.
What kind of woman and mother is she?
MOO.

Walking on roads (but he took short route thru woods and got poison ivy) from Waveny to Welles would have been 3.4 miles & about 1 hr. IMO he walked/jogged thru woods to avoid detection and could have made it there in 20 mins or so.

Attachments

• Waveny-Welles on roads.pdf
    203.9 KB · Views: 22
Good morning.
Still trying to take this all in. Need to go back and read the arrest warrant slowly.
FD should get a refund from the car wash.
He spent $250 of his hard earned money for detailing and they still found evidence!
The happiest of MOOS this morning.
Thanks for the chuckle. Russell Speeders Car Wash isn’t going to be too happy with that rep. :D

I guess my theory that he did the dirty deed in the woods somewhere is over.
I kept thinking they didn't find anything at MS. That he couldn't possibly have cleaned up well.
But maybe he didn't?
Lots more to come.
And Ms. MT should go to prison for a very long time.
I agree that she is still lying.
We know that he killed her.
I almost think she is worse.
She knew Jennifer, she knew the children.
What kind of woman and mother is she?
MOO.
Honest to God. Just unbelievable.

I don’t think it did? The employee just stated that FD demanded he put the Porsche seats in the Tacoma. So employee took the Tacoma seats out and kept them, and they had blood on them.
I don’t understand why PG said he kept the seats for the police. Was LE already involved at that point?

Next questions:

-how did FD get from Lapham Rd where he parked the red truck, to Welles Lane? Obviously he would have wanted to stay out of sight, and he had a bad case of poison ivy, but he must have been on the road at some point(s). He didn’t have his phone along to help guide him off-road. LE has ALL the cams from every school bus in NC that morning. Did any catch him running/walking/entering or emerging from the woods, along his path? How about doorbell cameras and home security systems anywhere along his way? I find it hard to believe he eluded any cameras along his route. This will be important to proving he actually went to/was at her house. Unless of course they can ID him driving her Suburban back to Lapham.

-When did FD leave in the red truck that morning and where was it? Cams from 4JC or 80MS? What’s the story behind the “dinner party” the night before, if even true? (Was that part of the “alibi list.”?)

-did LE interview KM and did he attempt to alibi FD for that morning? Or did FD use him by publicly claiming/insinuating meeting with him as an alibi without KMs approval? Was KM also in on the “alibi list” or was FD selling him out? Big implications for KM here if he was in on the alibi. Is that why his law practice is dissolving and website taken down suddenly? Or is it spousal rape, of course...will be interesting to learn how tightly KM is woven into the murder. There’s also the civil case too of course.

-FD gave them the passcode to his phone! So they didn’t need to “crack” it necessarily. What else was on that phone?? Web searches, call records, texts? Certainly FD cleaned it up before he gave it up, and likely took precautions to make obviously incriminating evidence private, but FD seems a bit technologically challenged relative to the state of the art.
In 2017 he didn’t know what Find My Phone was (on the 911 call) and he took the phone to Albany Ave.

-warrant states he arrived at 80MS at 12:22. MT confirmed his phone was at 4JC that morning. When/how did he get his phone? Did MT bring it to him? Did he stop at 4JC before going to 80MS or did he drop stuff off there first then go home for lunch with MT? Did his phone receive any calls from MT that morning? Didn’t she wonder where he was and spiders she try to reach him? Or did she know he’d be “unavailable” that morning and thus in on the plan?

-what’s with the confusing story in the warrant about PG, MT and FD and the truck exchange that afternoon and MT with the key? The details of the warrant there are confusing. Certainly there’s more to this, why did PG and FD go back to 4JC then return to 80MS? Why didn’t PG take the red truck then and there at 80MS when the keys were in the door? This is fishy and there is likely more to this part of the story.

-How/why/where did FD have possession of the Porsche Cayenne registered to JD, and how/why was it “damaged”? Maybe not important but curious.

-was it just extreme luck that LE pulled up right when PG had the exchanged seats in the back of the Jeep Cherokee at 4JC on the 31st? Or was LE surveilling 4JC somehow? What else did they see going on at 4JC that day and/or earlier?
WOW. Fabulous questions. MOO.

The Porsche seats did not have blood on them, but the seats in the EE's Tacoma did, and it was those seats FD demanded the EE switch out fro the Porsche seats. I really feel sorry for the EE, too. He is yet one more person used by FD. The EE was a lot smarter than FD, though. EE's instincts told him what was on those seats and he had the smarts to save them.. Looks like part of FD's plan may have included blaming the EE for Jennifer's murder if his ridiculous Gone Girl scenario failed. At minimum, FD had no hesitation to involve an innocent person in his plans. He is the epitome of a malignant narcissist IMO.
Yep, just like he involved MT. A user.
I was glad to read that LE traced PG’s cell phone records and that he was always where he said he was. Take that, Norman!!!

I don’t understand why PG said he kept the seats for the police. Was LE already involved at that point?

I'm confused with the timeline now, but what I figure is that JD was already missing, and that they didn't know yet that this truck was used. So FD became concerned and wanted to do a bit more covering up. So he went back to his employee and told him to change the seats. The employee knew that JD was missing and quickly put 2-2 together. Maybe he went to LE right then, maybe not. But saved the seats anyway. No wonder that guy was pissed. "You put a dead body in my car!!! You trying to frame me boss?"

pG was suspicious when he learned his truck had been washed and detailed. that was his
work/beater truck. FD had never washed or detailed it before. PG's hinky antennae were
in 'up twitchin' position. Then after this he changed out the seats but only because he was
afraid of losing his job because FD was so angry
and pushy about it. He knew by then.

B/C he knew the bosses wife was reported missing and thought his boss might have done it b/c well people know that when the wife is missing/murdered it usually is the husband. Seems he didn't have his head straight up FD *advertiser censored* and could think like a normal person. Which is say-- he listened and watched everything FD was doing/saying with the idea--this could be/likely be the man who was involved or simply not "not on his phone" and paying attention

My husband thinks he will-or that he will attempt to run and it’ll be suicide by cop. If that happens, my guess is that NP makes a statement to the press claiming that LE and the media harassed him to death and...”shame on all of us”.

I think FD is going all the way to a long drawn out trial, he will eventually be found guilty, but the damage done to the children irreversible, GF will likely die or turn 90 by the time he is convicted; by then the older kids will take pity on poor old Dad, and he will fracture and destroy the 5 children, pitting them on each other and controlling them even from jail...

He won't have anything better to do, some of the kids will take Dad's side, the odds are with 5 kids, 1 or 2 of them will take a monster parent over being orphans, and FD will have visitors, maybe even grand children one day and someone to refill the commissary...

Wife killers do okay in prison..child killers not so much..

He is monster, incapable of love. His children were always for nothing more than a way to feed his own malignant narcissism. No wonder he was so obsessed with the older two boys. He saw them solely as an extension of himself and his "image", something we will hear more about at trial IMO. I am sorry to have to post this, but it is the truth.

Cannot WAIT to see how the C Team tries to spin it before Judge Heller,"Your Honor, my client is a cold-blooded killer, but Dr Dollars says he is NOT a psychopath. Now will you pretty please force an 85 year old grandmother, who my client just happened to have murdered (oops, him bad), to take a mental exam. Because, because, because she FORCED him to murder his wife. It's all 'dem b****** fault."

As an aside, experienced capital defenders would never, ever have run their mouth like NP did before seeing all the evidence against his client (and probably not even then), which is why I call it a rookie mistake. Why don't they? Because they know their clients lie. Period. Heck, people lie about little stupid things every day. Imagine the whoppers folks tell when they are facing life imprisonment, or even the death penalty. Once you throw a "fact" out there, you can never take it back is the thinking. NP forgot the defender's mantra,"loose lips sink ships."

NP has lost every shred of integrity he may have previously enjoyed IMO. Was he really that naive to think FD was actually telling him the truth? Did he really think he was that special? Did he really think it was smart to tell the world what MT was going to provide a credible alibi without even talking to her? His need for attention overcame what should have been his professional judgement. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Not to gloat, but I said MT was a weak sister! There is no way her false alibi ever could have withstood vigorous cross-examination. IMO she knows much, much more than she has told LE, which may also be why there is no indictment yet. She knows what happened to Jennifer's body, she knows. Time for her to tell the COMPLETE truth!
Excuse the typo-have murdered her daughter (although I believe he would not have hesitated to murder Dr. Farber if given the opportunity).

I agree with whomever said they should lock them up.
These two can't be trusted.
I wonder if MT is hunkered down somewhere far from Farmington/Avon?
And I really wonder about her family.
She and her mother coming in to court, heads held high, almost defiant.
Oh, and the rosary around her neck? Unreal.
MOO.

Some questions. He was "lying in wait". Do they know how he got there? Is the park where JD's car was in walking distance?[/QUOTE
Yes, it is 2.2 miles from Jennifer's home. Anyone else think pictures of FD jogging on the road soon after his first release was intentional? If anyone came forward to remember seeing jogging on the day of the murder, his lawyer would claim the witnesses were just remembering the pictures of him jogging post-arrest. This man really, really does think he is smarter than everyone else in the universe. His post-arrest jogging is just more of the same attempt to escape punishment. Unfortunately for him, he just isn't as smart as he thinks. That jogging is classic malignant narcissist behavior.

My long winded way of saying I also believe he jogged there.

Last edited:
I think FD is going all the way to a long drawn out trial, he will eventually be found guilty, but the damage done to the children irreversible, GF will likely die or turn 90 by the time he is convicted; by then the older kids will take pity on poor old Dad, and he will fracture and destroy the 5 children, pitting them on each other and controlling them even from jail...

He won't have anything better to do, some of the kids will take Dad's side, the odds are with 5 kids, 1 or 2 of them will take a monster parent over being orphans, and FD will have visitors, maybe even grand children one day and someone to refill the commissary...

Wife killers do okay in prison..child killers not so much..
It is possible to sever parental rights - GF could try to take this route if he is convicted. Also, JD has a sister and I think she may be the back up guardian named by JD in her estate / Trust documents - of course, this is just a guess on my part but I think in the last few years of her life, JD saw the kind of "man" FD was and knew his family well enough to not want the children overly influenced by them. Personally, I hope this is the route GF will take but it won't be easy IMO. FD does not deserve to see or have a relationship with the children IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong