Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. The only question at this point, is when that knock on the door comes.

I hope that “knock,” is a door kick. And that door kick catches him in a deep sleep.
For sure. The only question at this point, is when that knock on the door comes.

I hope that “knock,” is a door kick. And that door kick catches him in a deep sleep.
I personally hope the KICK comes when the two of them are in the shower, naked and all lathered up...moo

I’m brainstorming... to account for the time gap. After he returned to Waveny and transferred the body into the Tacoma, could he have driven somewhere near/behind the Sturbridge property that is out of sight and through the woods, placed her body wrapped in the mat hidden temporarily in a spot he could have previously prepared until he returned in the middle of the night and hence the metal banging in the wee hours on the 25th and case of poison ivy.

I searched and the directions say 3.5 miles, roughly 12 minutes.

Remember FD asked EE if he saw anything that day. I bet EE was inside the large house installing the door handles and wouldn’t have seen anything. Why else would FD ask him if he saw anything?

So after the odyssey of stupidity and under darkness he could’ve slipped out through the back door and was undetected by the neighbor’s camera and jogged to MS where, after shuttling the cars earlier, left a vehicle there for him to drive to Sturbridge.

Perhaps the time spent at MS earlier was just cleaning the Tacoma.

Thoughts?
Google Maps
I have attached a link from google maps of the houses surrounding 61 Sturbridge which is in the middle of the picture. Based on what I see here I think there are too many homes adjacent to the FD property that would allow him to hide the body outside. Very risky in my opinion. Its densely populated ( based on NC property standards) and it would be unlikely he would take that chance. JMO....

What a jack rabbit! If she is still alive, why hasn't his Cracker Jack investigator found her? That statement alone really shows his contempt for Jennifer. We are supposed to believe that this devoted, loving mother callously abandoned her 5 innocent children just to incriminate him? His ego is even bigger than I thought and he really should have been more original than to plagiarize the plot of a bestselling novel. Don't get me started on that obvious rash on his neck. His mouth is telling lies that his body cannot conceal.

He is completely contemptuous of Jennifer-since long before she left him in 2017. I think it’s safe to say that anyone who doesn’t “obey” him is going to be destroyed. Imagine what would have happened to his kids if they ever really rebelled! I am wondering if PG (EE) did something to make FD angry at some point prior to JD’s death, so that he decided this is the guy who will hang, or if he just decided that he was a convenient victim? I guess it could be either one, because to FD it doesn’t matter.

Judge denies $3M request by Jennifer Dulos’ mother in civil suit
His children are the beneficiaries of that money," Weinstein said outside the courthouse.
Fotis Dulos’ attorney, William Murray, successfully argued that a judge had already heard arguments in 2018 on a prejudgment remedy and set the amount at $500,000.
"They already had a chance to argue this," Murray said.
Weinstein said he believed Fotis Dulos was "systematically" disseminating his assets.
Weinstein also pointed out that in a 2016 tax return, Fotis Dulos listed that he owed $1.7 million to the Farbers.[/QUOTE
Un*******believable!!!

FD will be on Today Show this morning @ 7:30
Might be part of Dateline interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/
There are new developments in the case of a missing Connecticut mother, Jennifer Dulos, who vanished more than three months ago. Dulos’ husband sat down for an exclusive interview with
@NBCNews
and says he believes his wife is still alive.
(BBM)
Yes, she is still alive...only in his nightmares...coming after him like an enraged ghost...following his every step; until he is in jail and ultimately prison for the rest of his life. He is a joke!!! moo

Why drive all the way to NC just to jog. This is definitely important. Either he's just revisiting the scene, or she's down there somewhere.
Word from Farmington locals I've talked to say
he was also seen in days following her disappearance on the rugged trails behind his
home , get this- carrying a shovel.

PS/ LE apparently took this tip as valid because there were additional searches in this area after they had already had search parties out there w/ boats and dog.
Remember the 'practice' searches there behind 4 JC? This was after that.

he was also seen in days following her disappearance on the rugged trails behind his

PS/ LE apparently took this tip as valid because there were additional searches in this area after they had already had search parties out there w/ boats and dog.
Omg!!!

Ugh! Now what happens? Question too....when FO is finally convicted of JD’s murder, GF is out, what, $3M?
My thought...she is probably willing to give up three times that amount to see the and his woman; who killed her daughter in jail/prison. Her money will continue to come in...fortunately, for FO & HO...the most they can hope for is that someone puts money on their commissary accounts so they can buy Spicy Cheetos. moo

What a jack rabbit! If she is still alive, why hasn't his Cracker Jack investigator found her? That statement alone really shows his contempt for Jennifer. We are supposed to believe that this devoted, loving mother callously abandoned her 5 innocent children just to incriminate him? His ego is even bigger than I thought and he really should have been more original than to plagiarize the plot of a bestselling novel. Don't get me started on that obvious rash on his neck. His mouth is telling lies that his body cannot conceal.
(BBM)
Or...one of my favorite sayings: his mouth is writing checks that his *advertiser censored** can't cover...HA-HA-HA!!! moo

Fotis Dulos just walked into Hartford Superior Court. He is here for a civil case.
@FOX61News
Lissette Nuñez (@LissetteNunezTV) Tweeted:
BREAKING: Fotis Dulos just walked into Hartford Superior Court. He is here for a civil case. @FOX61News Lissette Nuñez on Twitter

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter
View attachment 202707[/QUOTE
I wonder if No-Case Norm parks as far away as possible; so they can make a GRAND entrance??? Also -love seeing the "bulge" in FO-Dumbo's pant leg...that ankle bracelet has got to be so annoying; and hopefully his leg is raw and bloody. moo

Given the timeline and the locations where the cameras picked up JD's vehicle and the former employee's vehicle, I am going to theorize that JD's body is not in Waveny Park, and very likely not in NC. There would be no reason to transfer her to the truck if he intended to leave her anywhere close to her house - other than to ensure that he was not seen driving her vehicle.

The timeline places him back at his house in Farmington by 12:22.

IMHO, he either disposed of the body that afternoon, or in the wee hours of the following morning.

FD left his cell phone at home, but was caught by many cameras as he did his evil deeds. He is a narcissistic, psychopathic idiot who thinks he's smarter than LE. Typical.

LE is all over this. There is more that they haven't divulged.

MOO

‘Lying in Wait’: State Police Affidavit Points to Premeditation in Jennifer Dulos Case

Thinking about other little things...why was FD so devious when filling out the card for the car wash by changing the car type to Sienna, leaving name blank, changing the time, paying cash.

If he was innocently washing an employee’s truck... why the lies?

Also, the AW said beside the trash bag he placed in the receptacle, he also threw out another small item from the passenger’s compartment. Hmmm. A phone?

I am praying they found this trash!!!!

MOO

STAHP. WITH A SHOVEL??? That sounds like she must be back there somewhere, which would make sense since they were searching the grounds back there the day MT was there with them I believe.

Thinking about other little things...why was FD so devious when filling out the card for the car wash by changing the car type to Sienna, leaving name blank, changing the time, paying cash.

If he was innocently washing an employee’s truck... why the lies?

Also, the AW said beside the trash bag he placed in the receptacle, he also threw out another small item from the passenger’s compartment. Hmmm. A phone?

I am praying they found this trash!!!!

MOO
If it was JD's it would mean he hung on to if for 5 days - the employee took the truck home that weekend - so I suspect he didn't leave anything in it - but perhaps had set some items aside in his Ford Raptor? and put them in the red truck to throw away on 5/29? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but anything is possible. JMO

According to court documents obtained by the Stamford Advocate, Troconis told investigators Dulos had the truck cleaned shortly after his estranged wife’s disappearance. When detectives asked her why the truck was cleaned, Jennifer allegedly referenced to blood inside the vehicle.

“You showed me the picture of the blood in the door. It’s because the body of Jennifer at some point was in there.”

The arrest warrant stated Dulos later offered new back seats to the truck owner, Pawel Gummienny. The owner of the truck reportedly told police that Dulos instructed him to get rid of the old seats “so they would not be found.”

Gummienny claimed he held onto the old seats, in the event authorities asked for them.

Investigators obtained the old seats from Gummienny and performed a swab test on a “blood-like substance,” which matched Jennifer’s DNA.

Further, investigators accused Dulos of “lying in wait” for Jennifer to come home on May 24, when security footage captured her walking into her home at around 8:30 a.m.

“At the time this footage was recorded, (Fotis) Dulos is believed to have been lying in wait at 69 Welles Lane for his wife to return home,” the warrant read.
Jennifer Dulos: Estranged husband’s girlfriend turns on him, drops bombshell that lands him behind bars while mom of 5 remains missing [Police]

Fotis Dulos Arrest Warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members