Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 10 pages behind so forgive me for quickly popping in to celebrate my favorite quote of the week!

"In an interview with CNN, Brian Foley, executive assistant to the Commissioner of CT State Police, said there's more information that hasn't been made public at this point.

"The arrest warrant you saw, that contained a lot of details. There's a lot more details and a lot more evidence that hasn't been presented as of yet," Foley said.

He explained that the warrant focused a lot on blood evidence, but that there are other forms of evidence in the case as well."

We all knew the latest Arrest Warrant, terrific as it was, couldn't be the whole story.

Bring on those "other forms of evidence", LE!
I Am Not a Psychopath is anxiously waiting (and loving his children)!

I think I am the only one that loves the UK Daily Mail!

You think? But another thought is could he be
showing up in these spots to trip up LE?
Look I'm over here. No Look I'm over there.
Is that possible?
He is certainly that kind of guy. He thinks he is a genius, the smartest guy in the room. Reading about how his neighbors describe him, though, he is very hotheaded and unable to control his volatile temper. So while I think he had a plan, and I definitely think he is taunting LE by his jogging, publicly racing his bike through bike trails and (of course) those interviews, I also think he was a novice in how he carried out his plans. He never dreamed LE would be able to recover all those videos, etc. So post-arrest he is going to do everything he can to make himself visible in the manner he has. Walking in the woods with a shovel is his way to both feed his ego and confuse potential witnesses. Win win for FD. For now.

He thinks he is toying with LE and IMO is being encouraged in this behavior by his attorney. They are birds of a feather in their narcissistic need for attention. NP is also telling FD exactly what he wants to hear about the State's inability to convict FD of first degree murder. In FD's mind and NP's narrative, the State doesn't have any "real" evidence and they both still think NP's brilliance is going to win FD an acquittal.

At the same time though, both FD and NP are trying to sow seeds of doubt for later on. As an example, if FD now returns to places he may have been seen by witnesses at critical times on the 24th/25th, NP will surely claim those witnesses saw him at those locations post-arrest. See, they are just confused about the date or the pretrial publicity has created false memories. Again, FD is not the first criminal to attempt to use this ploy.

Now this opinion would not be admissible at trial, but IMO innocent people do not act the way he acts (and speaks). If he truly had nothing to do with Jennifer's murder, he would be moving heaven and earth to help LE. He would NOT immediately lawyer up and completely refuse to talk to LE. Innocent people say,"How can I help? You want to search my property, sure come on in. I have nothing to hide." Heck, I have even known family members to eagerly submit to polygraphs to eliminate themselves as suspects (Again, not admissible at trial but commonly used by LE). FD did none of those things, which makes know he is guilty, guilty, guilty. Those public performances and behavioral clues are not going unnoticed by LE. He may think his public displays are clever. Once again, he will soon learn where all that cleverness leads him.

And FD was so shocked in his 911 phone call that she moved out.

Yep! I just listened to that call again. What was his purpose of calling 911? I'd like to see the police report. Did he accuse her of taking the children? Was he angry he had lost control and they weren't replying to his text messages and phone calls? I would also guess he may have tried to contact GF with no luck. He must have been furious. MOO.

I think FD is going all the way to a long drawn out trial, he will eventually be found guilty, but the damage done to the children irreversible, GF will likely die or turn 90 by the time he is convicted; by then the older kids will take pity on poor old Dad, and he will fracture and destroy the 5 children, pitting them on each other and controlling them even from jail...

He won't have anything better to do, some of the kids will take Dad's side, the odds are with 5 kids, 1 or 2 of them will take a monster parent over being orphans, and FD will have visitors, maybe even grand children one day and someone to refill the commissary...

Wife killers do okay in prison..child killers not so much..

I respect your opinion and some may think it’s wishful thinking on my part but I just don’t see the same kind of future for the kids. They have great support, they will have great support, they had JD’s love, and they have been supported with the resilience of GF, JD’s sister, and JD’s friends. I in no way mean they won’t be affected. Of course they will because we all are affected by what happens to us. I just think they will be resilient and that they’ll be ok and make their own paths as people who experienced terrible losses but immense love—and survived and thrived along their own journeys as their mom would have wanted them to do. I always hope for the best but I have faith in this. MOO.

It occurs to me while I am sitting here thinking, I wonder if he disposed of her body in a commercial dumpster in Waterbury. The intersecting of Rts. 8 and 85 is right in the middle of Waterbury where LE said the 47 minute gap started.
Waterbury also has a sizable minority population of Hispanic and black people. I wonder if disposed of her there with the plan of making the dump run down Albany Ave. later thereby placing blame on the minority community as the spokesman indicated today.
If her body was found in Waterbury they would just suspect a resident and not him.
MOO MOO MOO

Yep! I just listened to that call again. What was his purpose of calling 911? I'd like to see the police report. Did he accuse her of taking the children? Was he angry he had lost control and they weren't replying to his text messages and phone calls? I would also guess he may have tried to contact GF with no luck. He must have been furious. MOO.
Could this fake call have been the seeds of
documenting his concern for his wife because the thought of offing her had already entered his mind? I suspect he was dreaming of doing this even back then. He just hadn't worked out
any details on how he could keep the moolah rolling in.

The affidavit did not mention Sturbridge specifically. Here's the language from the affadavit, the quotes are verbatim from the affidavit:

"Dulos asked Gumienny about his "activity" in New Canaan on 5/24.19, he asked if Gumienny had "seen anything" on that date, and he asked Gumienny what route he had driven as he returned from New Canaan to Farmington that afternoon."

IMO: based on some of the language around communication between FD and Gumienny in the affidavit, I imagine that some of this may be recorded in text messages between them. Not this section above, which clearly was specified as a discussion between FD and MT that Gumienny was present for, but perhaps some of FD's urging about changing out the seats- I could imagine he might have texted PG about whether this had taken place yet since he was so insistent.

Also, let's remember that Gumienny gave FD the red truck the week after, as was normal practice, at least on that Wednesday when FD/MT took it to the car wash, but PG had at least some contact with it Tues or Wed to notice it had been cleaned, so he likely wasn't going down to Sturbridge, in which case he usually left FD with the red truck overnight during the week. Was PG sent to work at Sturbridge that week? Was his work there completed that Friday the 24th? Where was he assigned by FD to be working the week after?

So by that Friday the 31st, the seats still hadn't been changed, and on the afternoon of the 31st MSM was blaring coverage of the search on Albany. So FD HAD to make sure those seats got changed out, which is why he instructed PG to go do that on a Friday afternoon (a rather odd request for tying up the work week one would think). By the next Thursday 6/6 when LE took the red truck, the seats had been changed. MT met with LE on 6/6 and that is when LE took the red truck in.

Again, forgive me if this has been discussed already.

It makes sense that LE has texts from FD to Gumienny since we know FD wanted the replacement seats spoken of as "hardware". (And Gumienny would not have erased any FD texts.)

It's not like people were listening in on them at that point so FD must have been worried about texts, therefore demanding that they speak in code.

Probably not worried enough though! I can't wait to see how many foolish things he texted!

And what innocent man has to speak in code about car seats?! (Oh, one who just loves his children.)

Last edited:
It occurs to me while I am sitting here thinking, I wonder if he disposed of her body in a commercial dumpster in Waterbury. The intersecting of Rts. 8 and 85 is right in the middle of Waterbury where LE said the 47 minute gap started.
Waterbury also has a sizable minority population of Hispanic and black people. I wonder if disposed of her there with the plan of disposing making the dump run down Albany Ave. later thereby placing blame on the minority community as the spokesman indicated today.
If her body was found in Waterbury they would just suspect a resident and not him.
MOO MOO MOO
If her body was in black garbage bags, that's possible. Does Waterbury use the same MIRA
site? It's in New Haven County, not Hartford County.

I keep thinking about everyone saying he goes to Home Depot a lot. Did he always? I bet not. Is he renovating his houses? I bet not (can he still get in them all?). I think—MOO—he went to Home Depot for items before or near the day JD went missing so it’s like his jogging where we think he wants everyone to think that’s normal for him. Humans tend to remember the bad or different things that happen to them—and the first and last in a series, which is why the beginnings and endings of book and movies matter so much. I think that’s the deal with his frequent forays to Home Depot. Just MOO.

He’s an arrogant idiot. MOO.

The other thing to consider with the timing is that the interestion of Rt8 and I84, is that it is always a roll of the dice situation about traffic as there is a good bit of construction going on in Waterbury on I84 and this backs up everything and even if no work is being done traffic moves slowly through the stretch. This intersection was designed long long ago and cannot stand up to the volume of traffic that goes through it every day. Jams can be random and painfully long depending on time of day IMO.

Also, keep in mind that the was over Memorial Day weekend and FD was no doubt hurrying back to Farmington to beat the traffic crush that would be gradually building over the course of the day, especially heading Northbound. Its interesting that the AW listed the speeds FD was traveling and I have to say that he stayed well within the limits (he is a known speeder and has been clocked doing 80+ mph on 84 in the past!). Wonder if his staying in the limits is indicative of the 'cargo' he might have been carrying? This thought crossed my mind as he is a speed demon on the roads!

I wonder if traffic reports are kept historically to see what was going on during the travel times on the 24th on the Merritt, Route 8 and I84. The Merritt can jam between NC and Norwalk going North as well but it typically doesn't happen during the non commuting hours until further north vs NC where construction has been ongoing. But, if the traffic coming from NY heading north on the 24th might have started to get heavy so could have taken a bit of time extra vs the usual 10 min or so folks have estimated here going from Waveny to the Merritt NC gas station.

MOO

Google Maps
The intersecting of Rts. 8 and 84 occurs right in the middle of Waterbury. I suspect this was chosen as a stop spot by LE in the AR because they know whether he went north on Rt. 8 to the state forests or many of the smaller ponds or east on 84. That area is very rural and not at all hard to pull off and go up a small country road and drop her body.

Last edited:
Well, I guess he would say that because what else could he say and it isn't his style (or his attorney's) to keeps quiet and he can't say she is dead.
IMO its a pure and calculated move on the part of NBC for 'clicks'.

Reporter IMO looks like a fool allowing this statement to be made and then have his follow up totally blown off. FO actually looked like he was smirking at the poor sod that drew the short straw to take the interview too.

At best this interview is 'infotainment' and nothing value added to finding JD IMO.

Sad state of affairs if this is what passes as 'journalism'.
MOO

Could this fake call have been the seeds of
documenting his concern for his wife because the thought of offing her had already entered his mind? I suspect he was dreaming of doing this even back then. He just hadn't worked out
any details on how he could keep the moolah rolling in.

Good point - calling 911 was bizarre. He spoke in a calm voice and knew that JD had the babysitter and children with her.

The other thing to consider with the timing is that the interestion of Rt8 and I84 is that it is always a roll of the dice situation about traffic as there is a good bit of construction going on in Waterbury. This intersection was designed long long ago and cannot stand up to the volume of traffic that goes through every day. Jams can be random and painfully long depending on time of day IMO.

Also, keep in mind that the was over Memorial Day weekend and FD was no doubt hurrying back to Farmington to beat the traffic crush that would be gradually building over the course of the day, especially heading Northbound. Its interesting that the AW listed the speeds FD was traveling and I have to say that he stayed well within the limits (he is a known speeder and has been clocked doing 80+ mph on 84 in the past!). Wonder if his staying in the limits is indicative of the 'cargo' he might have been carrying? This thought crossed my mind as he is a speed demon on the roads!

I wonder if traffic reports are kept historically to see what was going on during the travel times on the 24th on the Merritt, Route 8 and I84. The Merritt can jam between NC and Norwalk as well but it typically doesn't happen until further north vs NC where construction has been ongoing.. But, if the traffic coming from NY heading north on the 24th might have started to get heavy so could have taken a bit of time extra vs the usual 10 min or so folks have estimated here going from Waveny to the Merritt NC gas station.

MOO
We travel from Hartford down 84 through Waterbury and Danbury and the last several trips have been easy. The infernal construction has been done for awhile now. BUT, you are right it wasn't done then.

He is si

He is sick. Not that we didn't know that already. But what delusional world does he live in that he thinks it would be a good idea to go mountain biking and of all places in those trails????? What an insensitive idiot. (I can't write what really want to). Moo.

He wouldn't be the first murderer to go against his better judgement and check on whether the body is still buried.

We know LE tracks every place he goes and follows behind soon after. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member