Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard anymore more from NP other than his spin right after court on the second arrest? Seems he’s laying low these days.

IMO he was the source" for the Daily Mail article or at least one of the sources. You can tell the whole lot of them are dazed and confused by these latest revelations. The comment about how outrageous it is that FD "doesn't even know" where is children are attending school and "he has a right to know" is classic NP. You don't know where your kids are, dude, because you are a danger to them!

I did chuckle when the source said all of FD's friends are visiting him daily to show their support. Really? FD has friends? That aren't on his payroll? Let me call the BS card on that one. From all reports, FD wasn't likable before he murdered Jennifer, so it is doubtful anyone (other than a death row groupie) is knocking down his door to befriend him.

Oh, and the comment that the money was all gone brought a big smile to my face. I hope this case bankrupts every single person who sucked from the Farber's trough courtesy of FD!

Agree. Their silence on who drove the Tacoma is significant. I think LE thinks someone helped.
@peace9274, the jogging theory for FD getting from Waveny to Welles has never sat well with me due to the obvious issues.

The bike theory put forward by someone the other night was interesting and would provide speed and also some cover via a helmet and bike gear (could also be used to cover the entire body so to limit DNA transfer too).

But, the assistant idea in NC has always in the back of many folks minds on WS I believe.

KM is in so much trouble these days himself but I wonder if these two clowns might drive down to NC together on the 24th and then attempt some kind of crazy 'atty client privilege' nonsense and business meeting while driving?

We didn't get great visibility in the AW photos of occupant/s in the Red Tacoma but my guess is that the photos exist and we will see them in full technicolor at some point.

MOO

Last edited:
Well said as always, afitzy! I think / have thought all along that MT was in a dysfunctional relationship with a very controlling, powerful, charismatic, wealthy (in her eyes), manipulative man, and she just went along with anything he said or did. Whatever her reasons for being with him and staying with him through thick and thin (being kind, say she 'did it for her daughter' so she would have a 'good life', she likes rich and 'dashing bad boys', she truly loved him, was into him, wanted to blend their families together and become the matriarch), she's bound to be sorry now that her man has been caught red handed killing his wife, and she went along with whatever he told her to do.

He was such a scary and abusive husband to JD, I can't imagine he was immediately less scary and abusive as a 'paramour' to MT, although I'm sure there was a honeymoon period when all was rosy for them before JD's father died and she left him shortly thereafter under duress, and the shared bank account that JD's money went into was no longer available to fund FD and MT's lifestyle they had become accustomed to.

IMO, she's in deep, and hedging her bets on keeping her distance from FD for now, and seeing what they can get away with, or if it's looking bad for them, they can run from to a foreign territory that they already had planned out before JD's murder.

MOO
Based on a crass warning she posted on social media somewhere, a shout out to the ladies that he had shaved his head, it may just be pure, unadulterated lust that fueled their relationship.
MOO.

And don’t forget his beloved backpack he wore everywhere after he killed Jennifer. What was in it? Was he closely guarding it because he had used it to carry the knife, cleaning supplies, contractor bags and then afterwards it had stains?

But I suppose, if so, he would’ve of dumped it during the date-nite duo dumping drive.

Or maybe, despite stains and other evidence, he just couldn’t part with it. Who jogs with a backpack that big? It certainly wasn’t the size of a fanny-pack to carry his ID, iPhone, cash.

MOO
He must have carried something similar the day of the murder in a location he is afraid he was seen by witnesses. It is a common for criminals to try to influence witness memory, especially those, like FD, who believe themselves to be smarter than everyone else. If a witness comes forward now to say they saw FD with that backpack in a certain location, NP will try to claim that they are confusing that recollection with their later observations of his client. Everything FD is doing in this regard is being observed by LE, though and IMO, FD is assisting LE's investigation in ways he cannot even imagine. MOO! MOO!

There is much, much more "damning" evidence in this case and Mr. Dulos is hardly running "free on bail." While all of us would like to see a first degree murder indictment we know LE has done an incredible job of meticulously investigating this case."Serve no wine before its time."

I am less concerned about his indictment than I am about his conviction. The C Team is playing checkers; LE is playing chess, and it shows.
I think they may be looking for MT to fold and become their witness to corroborate their theories if they do not have a body.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I read the AW, it does not say who drove the Toyota Tacoma from Farmington to NC and back again. The AW states that FD is believed to have been lying in wait at Welles Lane and to have driven JD's Suburban away from Welles with her body in it, but it says nothing about who operated or was in the Toyota Tacoma. Are they leaving open the possibility that someone else operated the Tacoma and that FD was a passsenger? JMO.
Also, 2 seats were switched out. This implies front seats to me as a back seat would be 1 seat. I'm going thru AW to see if it specifies but not seeing that yet. It doesn't make sense to me that JD would be put in the front seat so how would the blood be on front passenger side unless transfer from FD and somebody else driving. Also, FD told EE he was afraid of hair transfer and I don't think that would apply to back seat. IMO.

agree with you, this is what I've read also. A while back I did some reading on this and was
surprised that knife killings do indeed cause splatter and/or spray.
Also I think much was said by LE concerning
the knife left on Albany and what I've notice in the AW's and leaked news is that if a subject comes up and LE discusses it, it usually is an
important factor in the investigation.
So for now, I go along with a knife being used.
How about a garrotte - wire from a construction site?

Respect your POV ALWAYS and no doubt what you describe was experienced by MT in her sad, pathetic and delusional dysfunctional relationship with FD. But remember also how the entire Tronconis/Arrezza clan seemed to also embrace the FO/HO relationship even from the early days of the affair in FL. So the family is also involved IMO in perpetuating any fantasties that MT might still have about her 'happily ever after' with FD IMO.

But IMO FO/HO relationship issues/codependency/dashed dreams of wealth and the happily ever after in my mind cannot excuse lying to LE and wasting precious time and resources in this case. In in my mind the fact that we saw in the AW a documented pattern of clear lying and varying types of lies for MT eliminated any consideration or special treatment for MT.

We have seen IMO also such profound abuse of due process and the CT/US legal system by FD now for years, so to see such profound disrepect for LE and the legal process here with MT, I'm sorry but IMO LE just needs to stack her charges, give her a jury trial at some and send her to prison if she is convicted or deport her to her country of citizenship.

I made the huge mistake of believing that a solid atty could have an impact on a character such as MT. I was absolutely incorrect in this. Atty Bowman sat with his client in conference rooms with LE for over 2 months while his client chose to not tell the truth to LE or assist in the investigation into the missing and now presumed dead JD. I'm still processing this choice and trying to figure out what kind of person would make such a choice? The only word I have in my mind now to describe such a person is an amoral monster. Yes, monster. Perhaps I will reassess this POV at some future date, but for now I'm sticking with AMORAL MONSTER.

Sadly for me, Atty Bowman will now forever be known as the atty from Westport whose clients routinely do not tell the truth to LE. Last time I checked Attys can pick/choose who they represent and can resign from cases. It will be interesting to see how Atty Bowman handles this decision.

The arrest warrant language on what precisely MT said and did during a very crucial time in the investigation IMO was damning both for MT and her attorney. Mr. Bowman can talk about 'presumed innocent' all day long as is his right on behalf of his client. Absolutely the presumption of innocence is a right accorded to MT in our system and its for this reason that I believe the State might consider simply stacking her charges as the investigation proceeds and simply taking her case to trial and let the jury decide her fate. Her value as any kind of witness is nil/none as she is a proven liar and I cannot see her receiving special treatment from our system of justice, absent her delivering the body of JD.

Enough is enough IMO.

MOO MOO MOO
There is a lot going on behind the scenes and I believe Mr. Bowman is doing the best he can with a client who still is trying to hide the complete truth from LE. I found his statement quite telling. Yes, he mentioned the presumption of innocence, which is standard fare. But he also made a comment about the truth coming out in court as I recall. He knows there is more truth to come is how I read that statement. The truth will convict FD of 1st degree murder.

Based on a crass warning she posted on social media somewhere, a shout out to the ladies that he had shaved his head, it may just be pure, unadulterated lust that fueled their relationship.
MOO.
Isn't it funny when social media posts are memorialized on the internet FOREVER!

The IMO crass and classless remarks from MT will no doubt be reviewed in court in full technicolor.

I'm not sure that only lust can explain MT lying to LE for 2 months or so? My sense is that she believed in her happily ever after with FD and couldn't believe that it was absolutely hollow and a total lie.

Delusion is a funny thing I think and no doubt took MT awhile to process as she had been in this FD cesspit for nearly 3 years.

But I don't think delusion is an excuse for lying to LE and not assisting in an investigation. MT was not legally tied to FD IN ANY WAY as they were not married. MT came with her daughter and a few suitcases and by all accounts didn't even own a car. MT could have left 4Jx at any time and simply placed her daughter in boarding school if she wanted to. Did we see this? Nope. Instead we see MT lying to police about something so basic as following FD to the Russell Speeders car wash in her rented Tahoe or giving a coherent response to her game of 'hide the keys' with EEs truck.

MT IMO behaved like a robot under the control of FD every step of the way in the arrest warrant. From the alibi notes to the drive down Albany Ave to the absolutely unbelievable statement that they never spoke about JD over their 15 min lunch that happened on the 24th and 'oh, PS I don't remember when lunch actually happened but maybe between 12-1:30pm'! Really. It was one white lie after black lie over and over and over again.

How many lies does it take for LE and the State's Atty to simply walk away and cut a witness loose? Curious to see where this goes but my bet is that MT and Atty Bowman might just be flying solo for now absent some bombshell! MOO

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and I believe Mr. Bowman is doing the best he can with a client who still is trying to hide the complete truth from LE. I found his statement quite telling. Yes, he mentioned the presumption of innocence, which is standard fare. But he also made a comment about the truth coming out in court as I recall. He knows there is more truth to come is how I read that statement. The truth will convict FD of 1st degree murder.
Agree absolutely and I look forward to this. But I'm also curious at what point a legal professional decides that their personal credibility has been so adversly impacted that they can no longer represent a client? IMO he simply looks as terrible as his client now in the latest AW. MOO

IMO he was the source" for the Daily Mail article or at least one of the sources. You can tell the whole lot of them are dazed and confused by these latest revelations. The comment about how outrageous it is that FD "doesn't even know" where is children are attending school and "he has a right to know" is classic NP. You don't know where your kids are, dude, because you are a danger to them!

I did chuckle when the source said all of FD's friends are visiting him daily to show their support. Really? FD has friends? That aren't on his payroll? Let me call the BS card on that one. From all reports, FD wasn't likable before he murdered Jennifer, so it is doubtful anyone (other than a death row groupie) is knocking down his door to befriend him.

Oh, and the comment that the money was all gone brought a big smile to my face. I hope this case bankrupts every single person who sucked from the Farber's trough courtesy of FD!

Which Daily Mail article is this?

I'm new to this case, but if FD is running out of money, that would be a good reason for his lawyer to assist him in finding other representation.

Lawyer can do this in a transitional way (first saying he'll do pro bono work for the time being but helping FD get a public defender or a much cheaper attorney). Lawyer doesn't have to tell the public, but he would have to tell the judge and then eventually, when the judge permits a PD, everyone will know the reason why.

Lawyer has to be very expensive. And each time new charges are filed (more are coming!) it gets more expensive. I doubt the lawyer is doing this only for publicity. He'll want his money.

edited to get initials right!

Last edited:
Agree absolutely and I look forward to this. But I'm also curious at what point a legal professional decides that their personal credibility has been so adversly impacted that they can no longer represent a client? IMO he simply looks as terrible as his client now in the latest AW. MOO
Seems to me that's a risk that criminal attorneys
take on most cases. MOO.
I've asked these type questions to attorneys over the years and I could never get a direct
answer. they hedge and fudge on answering.
So I would guess this is just an occupational
liability. You defend an accused criminal, you
don't expect them to be Mother Theresa.
But I agree that Bowman doesn't look too happy.
PS/ you're take on participants' body language and demeanor
is exceptional on this case.

I'm new to this case, but if FT is running out of money, that would be a good reason for his lawyer to assist him in finding other representation.

Lawyer can do this in a transitional way (first saying he'll do pro bono work for the time being but helping FT get a public defender or a much cheaper attorney). Lawyer doesn't have to tell the public, but he would have to tell the judge and then eventually, when the judge permits a PD, everyone will know the reason why.

Lawyer has to be very expensive. And each time new charges are filed (more are coming!) it gets more expensive. I doubt the lawyer is doing this only for publicity. He'll want his money.
Hey 10, Welcome to a fascinating case. I hope you stick around as it's your kind of people here... smart, deep thinking, astute and somewhat educated...haha. Hope you jump in
with us.

never checked on this for blood spray, have you?
Interesting idea though.
That can be bloody but quick IMO. Plastic bag is cheap, easy and fast IMO. But that bloody pillow allegedly found on Albany had my ears perk up as smothering works too and with upper body strength is totally doable. I still also see blunt force trauma with some kind of tool as being possible with the pillow to hurry the process along and knife was used after the fact. MOO MOO MOO

Great to hear you are planning your 'escape' and from the Nutmeg State! Kudos on the truck purchase. All great journeys start with a small step!! Wish you and your family the best in your escape!!!

The WS site has been very slow and awful recently for posting files but when it is resolved I will post the lot line maps for MS and 585 DC so you can get a sense of the lay of the land and maybe you can help figure it out as I agree with you that this area is critical in some way to this horrific crime.

I keep going back to the most recent FD AW and IMO it was very "UN-FD" like to keep at or below the speed limit the entire way back from NC to Farmington? He has been clocked doing 80mph on 84 and so to see him close to limits was shocking and IMO a DEAD GIVE AWAY THAT SOMETHING WAS UP??? Anyone agree?

Enquiring minds want to know what could have driven a known speed demon and general all around rule breaker like FD to actually comply with traffic posted limits for the ENTIRE trip from NC to Farmington?

Perhaps his compliance on the 24th/missing date was because FD was carrying a murder weapon (or 2), bags of bloody rags, 2 mops, clean up items, JD bloody shirt and clothing and OH YES, FD MIGHT HAVE BEEN CARRYING A BODY! This is what is takes to get FD to follow basic rules and regulations! A few words come to mind: pathetic, sad, typical, predictable and horrible!

Just watched the Dateline trailer and FD/Pattisville are now claiming that JD IS ALIVE! Beyond being disgusted that NBC would televise this drivel from FD/Pattisville I have to be intrigued as to how Pattisville is going to explain to us how someone can lose perhaps 3 liters of blood (avg body I think has 5 liters) and still be alive?

The Pattisville comments about JD being alive that are being used to promote the Dateline special were in very stark and sober contrast IMO to the words coming from the Spokesperson today from the CT State Police who spoke of JD respectfully and only in the past tense. The Spokesperson today said, 'more evidence is yet to come'. I found this statement energizing and encouraging in the face of so much disrespect to the victim being shown still by Pattisville/FD in their latest stunt.

MT IMO is one of the most despicable and amoral crime participants that I have run into on a missing/murder case in quite awhile. I hesitate to use the phrase, "waste of space" but I think if this were in a dictonary you might just see MT's picture there instead of a definition as she is IMO simply that horrible of a human being.

I am still processing how she could have lied continuously to LE for 81 days and just became at best a 'reluctant' witness on 8/13/19. MT wasted LE resources for this entire period while they proved out the lies that she and FD prescripted aka 'alibi notes'. The comments from MT in the latest FD arrest warrant seemed incohert, incomplete and often times implausible.

But, I am going through all the statements she has made and working on trying to put together a MT timeline. I do wonder reading her comments whether she has been sedated or is under doctor care as the statements at times simply make no sense and she sounds like a brainwashed cult member! I do have sympathy for Atty Bowman as what reputable atty wants to be known as the atty that allowed his client to LIE and WASTE LE TIME FOR OVER 2 months? I'm honestly surprised he hasn't shown MT the door!

I was hugely shocked to see that Atty Bowman actually spoke at the MT bail appearance (not sure if it was before or after) but he made the statement about how MT is presumed to be innocent until tried in court by a jury. I'm all for presumed innocent but did Atty Bowman read the arrest warrant and what possible excuse could exist to explain ANY of MT's behavior? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't advise MT to lie to LE for over 2 months!

Prior to reading the arrest warrant I had a certain degree of respect for Atty Bowman as a professional but why would he allow his client to LIE for over 2 months and why would he be ok with his client LYING TO HIM (assuming he didn't know she was lying to LE)? Baffling why he is staying with her as many attys would drop her life a hot potato IMO. The fact that she stayed on script for FD for over 2 months says alot about her, her relationship with FD as she understood it and what she/her mother think of the US justice system IMO.

My sense is that Mamma MT is guiding MT to lie and prevaricate in order to 'get a better deal'! For my money, I wish MT would listen to Atty Bowman vs her convicted felon mother, but that is just me! Maybe its time for Mamma to head back to Miami and let Atty Bowman do his job! Adios Mamma MT, Vaya Con Dios!

We shall see but MT IMO is no innocent and I am waiting to see if FD put her in charge of any of the damaging clean up duties of this horrific crime and if she offers anything of value to the State.

IMO she should get no deal absent delivering a body and should serve full time for all charges brought and convicted of in a jury trial. She had so many chances and did zero to assist LE.

MOO MOO MOO MOO
IMO she is ultimately going to provide very damning testimony against FD at trial. The debriefing process is a delicate one, even in the best of circumstances, because people are having to admit bad behavior, something we humans just don't like to do. MT will have to acknowledge a whole mountain of moral failures, beginning with her choice to start a relationship with a married man, before her complete story emerges. I imagine there is a whole history that MT would rather forget. Plus, she has to accept that the man of her dreams is a monster. That is a whole lot to unpack, which is why her cooperation is going to be a long road that has only just begun.

Mom may be a crook, but she is no fool. IMO she might be coddling her daughter, but I do not believe she is encouraging her to lie. MT has been telling mom and lawyer that she wasn't really involved and has no information of value about the murder. Of course, they now know this to be false. The best was to describe Mr. Bowman's face recently is grim, not just because of the lies MT has told to date, but because he knows it is time for her to fish or cut bait. Since the State allowed MT to self-surrender, it would not surprise me if we learn she has "seen the light." Only time will tell, but I believe if anyone can get MT to understand the consequences of her failure to cooperate it is Mr. Bowman.

Why did he wait until the police went to him with a warrant?! Because he didn’t want to lose his job? A mother of 5 is missing and possibly dead and you don’t say anything to the cops when your boss acts really effing obvious about the seats in your car?

He didn't want to be dragged into it. He suspected he was being set up. He may even be undocumented. Not everyone is trusting of the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member