IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Wow, even Joel Brodsky isn't willing to represent Drew Peterson again. Could this low-life ambulance chaser have hidden ethics? I guess after Drew Peterson told him where Stacy Peterson's body is, he actually had a brief experience with a conscience. Of course, I know that he can't reveal anything due to client privilege but it looks like he could anonymously tip someone who can find her. KWIM?

Joel Brodsky said he knows what happened to Stacy. Obviously, Drew told him. Joel can not reveal that information without Drew's permission.

He said that he believes Stacy will be found when Drew dies.

Either, Joel expects to outlive Drew and will tell what he knows after Drew dies. Or he formed an attorney/client privilege with another lawyer who is much younger and who will still be around when Drew dies.

Or someone needs to dig up Drew's pre-paid burial plot, if there is one.

Just thinking out loud.

I was never convinced that Drew killed either wife. There was no evidence to connect him to Kathy's murder other than hearsay and in Stacy's, only the poor, disturbed brother's wild story or a warm blue barrel.

But, Joel confirms, in my opinion, that Stacy is dead and that he knows where the body is located. So, it seems like he sorta confessed for Drew. It isn't a leap to suggest he killed Kathy too.

Anyone else see ‘Marcia Clark’s The First 48’ episode about Drew Peterson? I just watched it. And was stunned.

A searcher claims to have found pieces of what was believed to be a female body, with pink panties the correct size, was turned over to State Police and they decided it was a male, but never released a name?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

ETA: DUH! I was so stunned my brain stopped working! I’m reading back thread now! Sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday today Stacy Ann Peterson. I know that you're in heaven. I hope your family finds you soon so that your children can learn great things about you and finally lay you to rest. It's comforting to know that your killer is rotting in prison for the rest of his natural life for getting away with killing his first wife. Karma's a real bit*h but she works! :)

Seacrhing for Stacy Peterson - Missing Person Fundraiser
Stacy Peterson | Justice Café

May you be resting in peace.

Last edited:
Well, maybe this felon will die earlier than he expects. He is in prison and he isn't very popular from what I read.

Hopefully his huge ego, his huge mouth, and Karma will speed it along. Brodsky's such a clown but I do want to know (and her family to know) what he did with Stacy. Her poor children :( RIP Stacy.

FB 2 hours ago from Stacy's sister
Stacy Peterson

For the past 4,311 days, my sole purpose in life has been to find my sister’s body and the truth. It has been the greatest struggle of my life and consumes every moment of my time. During these past several years, I developed a secondary objective; to make sure that my beautiful and caring best friend was remembered for being the vibrant joy that she was, instead of what I’ve had to see during this time.

You see, I know the truth, and I did find my sister’s body. I’ve been constantly fighting to recover her remains without having to show the world the sonar images of her lifeless body. It’s been my biggest hope to get the help I need for the tasks I simply cannot do. There have been several teams of volunteers who have pledged to help, scheduled outings with me months in advance, and then canceled last minute. I’ve tried to be patient but this emotional journey is devastating. Now, it’s evident to me that I can’t get the help I need in a timely manner without showing what I know. The Illinois State Police are aware of this image and of the whereabouts of my sister, but they have told me straight to my face that they won’t do anything more for me, or for Stacy, unless I “bring them a bone.” So, I’m purposefully failing at my secondary goal, by showing the world my sister many years after her life was taken, in the hopes of succeeding in my primary goal, It is my ambition that this post is seen by people who have the equipment and expertise that I need who will then come forward to help me recover her remains. ISP says that I have to bring them a bone, but with your help I plan on bringing them everything that is left after all these years of deterioration and decay.

This is one of the sonar images, taken very recently, that I was able to capture showing Stacy’s skeletal remains. I know the exact location, as close as my previous equipment could measure. I have several different views and scans of this area, on different days and from multiple angles, so can accurately confirm that it is human remains and not a sonar anomaly. This particular image is the easiest to decipher for those in the general public with no prior sonar experience or knowledge; which is why I’m sharing this one. To get her out of that water, I need sonar equipment that can pinpoint exactly where she is, down to the inch, while on location, so that divers could remove the layers of silt covering her and finally bring her home. My equipment that captured this image required weeks of analysis and imaging enhancements after the scan operation to accurately identify, so putting divers in the water at the same time was wasteful and potentially dangerous. I also need dive teams.

If you can help me with this, then please contact me, Cassandra Cales, personally at FindStacyPeterson@gmail.com. Let me know what equipment/experience you have or how you can help. You will be needed in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago (exact location won’t be shared at this time).

Make sure you include your name and phone contact information. Facebook messages will not be replied to. If you can’t help physically with the recovery efforts, you can still help me by sharing this post or by contributing to FindStacyPeterson@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Cassandra Cales

Attachments

• stacypeterson.jpg
    stacypeterson.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
FB 2 hours ago
Stacy Peterson

For the past 4,311 days, my sole purpose in life has been to find my sister’s body and the truth. It has been the greatest struggle of my life and consumes every moment of my time. During these past several years, I developed a secondary objective; to make sure that my beautiful and caring best friend was remembered for being the vibrant joy that she was, instead of what I’ve had to see during this time.

You see, I know the truth, and I did find my sister’s body. I’ve been constantly fighting to recover her remains without having to show the world the sonar images of her lifeless body. It’s been my biggest hope to get the help I need for the tasks I simply cannot do. There have been several teams of volunteers who have pledged to help, scheduled outings with me months in advance, and then canceled last minute. I’ve tried to be patient but this emotional journey is devastating. Now, it’s evident to me that I can’t get the help I need in a timely manner without showing what I know. The Illinois State Police are aware of this image and of the whereabouts of my sister, but they have told me straight to my face that they won’t do anything more for me, or for Stacy, unless I “bring them a bone.” So, I’m purposefully failing at my secondary goal, by showing the world my sister many years after her life was taken, in the hopes of succeeding in my primary goal, It is my ambition that this post is seen by people who have the equipment and expertise that I need who will then come forward to help me recover her remains. ISP says that I have to bring them a bone, but with your help I plan on bringing them everything that is left after all these years of deterioration and decay.

This is one of the sonar images, taken very recently, that I was able to capture showing Stacy’s skeletal remains. I know the exact location, as close as my previous equipment could measure. I have several different views and scans of this area, on different days and from multiple angles, so can accurately confirm that it is human remains and not a sonar anomaly. This particular image is the easiest to decipher for those in the general public with no prior sonar experience or knowledge; which is why I’m sharing this one. To get her out of that water, I need sonar equipment that can pinpoint exactly where she is, down to the inch, while on location, so that divers could remove the layers of silt covering her and finally bring her home. My equipment that captured this image required weeks of analysis and imaging enhancements after the scan operation to accurately identify, so putting divers in the water at the same time was wasteful and potentially dangerous. I also need dive teams.

If you can help me with this, then please contact me, Cassandra Cales, personally at FindStacyPeterson@gmail.com. Let me know what equipment/experience you have or how you can help. You will be needed in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago (exact location won’t be shared at this time).

Make sure you include your name and phone contact information. Facebook messages will not be replied to. If you can’t help physically with the recovery efforts, you can still help me by sharing this post or by contributing to FindStacyPeterson@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Cassandra Cales
Anyone know how far down that object is? Like how far underwater? And how is this person so sure that it is a body?

Does anyone know if Gene Ralston is still alive?

He has been a sonar image expert for decades. I have seen some of his images, and he could detect even a small coffee can hundreds of feet down.

He knows what certain images means when locating missing bodies that may have been thrown in various types of water.

Is there a reason why her family member thinks he would put Stacy in that particular water? Tia!

I really dont understand why he hasn't already been charged with her murder. Missing body cases are being successfully won for many years now.

Jmho

Does anyone know if Gene Ralston is still alive?

He has been a sonar image expert for decades. I have seen some of his images, and he could detect even a small coffee can hundreds of feet down.

He knows what certain images means when locating missing bodies that may have been thrown in various types of water.

Is there a reason why her family member thinks he would put Stacy in that particular water? Tia!

I really dont understand why he hasn't already been charged with her murder. Missing body cases are being successfully won for many years now.

Jmho

As far as I know, there is literally no evidence at all with Stacy. None. There is no body, no clothes, no liquids. The last person who saw Stacy was - of course - Drew Peterson. So even the last time she is reported to be seen or heard from comes from Drew....who is not reliable obviously. So we don't even have a good timeline of what time or day exactly she went missing, from where, what she was doing, what she was wearing, etc. We have nothing. It's very sad and unfortunate.

I can’t really find new info on this but did they do the search for the remains the sister believe knows location of? Also, I can’t understand that sonar pic at all.

I can’t really find new info on this but did they do the search for the remains the sister believe knows location of? Also, I can’t understand that sonar pic at all.
Haven't heard either. All I can see is a face that takes up almost the whole image. Not sure if that’s what I’m supposed to be seeing but I see eyes, nose, and a mouth. I would mark it and attach but image says not to share without consent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back