Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One possibility (of many) is Jennifer brought some Fotis DNA when she went in to wash up after a struggle had begun but hadn’t ended.

I am sorry, but Do What? Surely, I misunderstand your post.

Are you saying that JF would say to FO 'oh, wait a minute killing me, because I have to go inside and clean up a bit and then you can continue killing me'?

IF that were an option, I would have thought the first order of business would be to Get Out and Run For Her Life.

IMO.

I so relished the idea that Norm has been blindsided by the details of the last AW. Not nice, I know.
Seriously though, how many criminal defense attorneys with guilty clients have ever gotten the full scoop?
They plead not guilty to save their hides.
Not ready to turn on Mr.Bowman yet.
He looked pretty unhappy with Michi.
Time will tell.
MOO.

From the timeline we did (media thread)
Snipped
Note - JD spoke with a friend after drop off - I’m trying to find the time if reported -BBM

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend
Deercliff property FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019 - one day before visiting JD's house and 3 days before she went missing.
Attached Files:

deercliff.JPG
File size:
64 KB
Views

May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend

May 24 - JD drops children at school (8am reported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment in JD's Range Rover- no time reported

Arrest warrant outlines phone pings from FD phone from 4JC (marital home of JD/FD) to 80 Mountains Springs home - back and forth

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
5/24 FD device left 4JC and traveled to 80 Mountain Springs Rd
13:37 FD phone arrived at Mountain Springs Rd until 15:38 at which time phone traveled back to 4JC and arrived at 16:17
At 17:21 Phone arrived back at 80 Mountain Springs
At 17:34 phone arrived back at 4JC

Note:
FD and employee exchange vehicles - Employee had FD's Ford Raptor all day in NC reportedly. FD had employee's truck.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
red truck and car wash
The time frame for the vehicle exchange, according to Hartford Courant was 4pm-5:30.
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

AT 19:10 phone traveled to Albany Ave (Hartford) and MT phone traveled with it - video shows the Ford Raptor and MT/FD - FD dumping garbage bags and stopping 30 times

AT 19:41 FD car leaves Albany Ave

At 20:12 neighbors video shows FD arriving in same clothes as the Albany Ave video and checking mail.

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.(NC=New Canaan)
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities

FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest
May 28 - FD atty writes letter to Judge regarding custody
Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos was ‘afraid’ of her husband, court records show

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

June 11 hearingFotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home
COURT APPEARANCES: Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos

June 12 - FD posts bail and attends custody hearing where he pleads the 5th. Ankle monitor, no contact with children and must stay in CT. Rents car as all vehicles seized by LE. Uses 401 k to post bond

Very Good Summary.

Quick note about FO trying to pick up or see the children in Manhattan.

FO tried picking them up or see them on Saturday, May 24 not the 29th.

Wednesday, May 29 is when it was Reported in Family Court, that he had been turned away by an armed security guard on the 24th.

IMO.

agree with you, this is what I've read also. A while back I did some reading on this and was
surprised that knife killings do indeed cause splatter and/or spray.
Also I think much was said by LE concerning
the knife left on Albany and what I've notice in the AW's and leaked news is that if a subject comes up and LE discusses it, it usually is an
important factor in the investigation.
So for now, I go along with a knife being
Respect your POV ALWAYS and no doubt what you describe was experienced by MT in her sad, pathetic and delusional dysfunctional relationship with FD. But remember also how the entire Tronconis/Arrezza clan seemed to also embrace the FO/HO relationship even from the early days of the affair in FL. So the family is also involved IMO in perpetuating any fantasties that MT might still have about her 'happily ever after' with FD IMO.

But IMO FO/HO relationship issues/codependency/dashed dreams of wealth and the happily ever after in my mind cannot excuse lying to LE and wasting precious time and resources in this case. In in my mind the fact that we saw in the AW a documented pattern of clear lying and varying types of lies for MT eliminated any consideration or special treatment for MT.

We have seen IMO also such profound abuse of due process and the CT/US legal system by FD now for years, so to see such profound disrepect for LE and the legal process here with MT, I'm sorry but IMO LE just needs to stack her charges, give her a jury trial at some and send her to prison if she is convicted or deport her to her country of citizenship.

I made the huge mistake of believing that a solid atty could have an impact on a character such as MT. I was absolutely incorrect in this. Atty Bowman sat with his client in conference rooms with LE for over 2 months while his client chose to not tell the truth to LE or assist in the investigation into the missing and now presumed dead JD. I'm still processing this choice and trying to figure out what kind of person would make such a choice? The only word I have in my mind now to describe such a person is an amoral monster. Yes, monster. Perhaps I will reassess this POV at some future date, but for now I'm sticking with AMORAL MONSTER.

Sadly for me, Atty Bowman will now forever be known as the atty from Westport whose clients routinely do not tell the truth to LE. Last time I checked Attys can pick/choose who they represent and can resign from cases. It will be interesting to see how Atty Bowman handles this decision.

The arrest warrant language on what precisely MT said and did during a very crucial time in the investigation IMO was damning both for MT and her attorney. Mr. Bowman can talk about 'presumed innocent' all day long as is his right on behalf of his client. Absolutely the presumption of innocence is a right accorded to MT in our system and its for this reason that I believe the State might consider simply stacking her charges as the investigation proceeds and simply taking her case to trial and let the jury decide her fate. Her value as any kind of witness is nil/none as she is a proven liar and I cannot see her receiving special treatment from our system of justice, absent her delivering the body of JD.

Enough is enough IMO.

MOO MOO MOO
Agreed. I think some people thought by virtue of MT being female, she would be empathic to JD and family. Nope, another hollow bunny.

I was wondering that too -- if they could make out from the video how many people were in the Tacoma. LE's silence on who was in the Tacoma will be very obvious to MT and her lawyer and may be LE's way of saying to MT this is your real last chance to cut a deal, tell us where JD's body and that they will go after her on murder charges. JMO.
The idea of LE saying to MT, "OK we're giving you one more chance to tell us where JD remains are " pisses me off! The heck with that, charge her!

Since the State allowed MT to self-surrender, it would not surprise me if we learn she has "seen the light." Only time will tell, but I believe if anyone can get MT to understand the consequences of her failure to cooperate it is Mr. Bowman.

I very much hope you are correct about MT "seeing the light". I hope MT wakes up from her delusional fog or drug induced haze, but I'm not holding my breath!

Looking back to how Mamma MT gamed the federal system to her gain, I'm not sure there is any voice of reason in the MT crew as I believe there is a family value placed on the end result and not the means or even something so basic as telling the truth or doing the right thing and Mamma is playing games with the lying thinking it will get her lovesick delusional daughter a better deal. Its who they are and how they roll as a crew IMO based on what we have learned about them in MSM. Absent the body of JD being disclosed by MT, my vote is to put the entire MT and Mamma MT train in the rear view mirror to experience the US justice system as defined by State of CT!

Unfortunately we have such a track record on who MT is as a human being and what kind of family she comes from thats its hard to hold out much hope here.

IMO LE and State's Atty will always have that sinking feeling in their belly about anything that MT says as she is simply untrustworthy and this is even after proving out her statements. There will always be the niggling doubt about 'what didn't she tell us' that kills any ability to work with her IMO as a witness. IMO her only value is to reconfirm known established facts with video or other DNA evidence. Beyond this she is worthless.

I made the mistake of believing Atty Bowman might make a difference with MT and that the no contact order would have some impact. Pure stupidity on my part because as of the date of the latest arrest warrant it still seems at best to be reluctant cooperation from MT. Perhaps if she is charged with murder and placed in BPT jail without bond and left to sit there for 6 months or so then perhaps her tune might change? IDK, but I doubt it.

But I just think back on the old phrase that when you get in the pen with pigs you will get covered with mud and *advertiser censored*. IMO Atty Bowman and his client and now both simply covered with mud and *advertiser censored* and the best they can hope for is no additional charges.

MOO

Anyone else think the knife was mainly used for
dismemberment after another method used to cause death? Without a body, I guess blood
splatter/spray and amount of blood would be only clues on manner of death.. IDK.
Yes, thing there were 2 different methods used. Still very curious about the pillow. MOO

Isn't it funny when social media posts are memorialized on the internet FOREVER!

The IMO crass and classless remarks from MT will no doubt be reviewed in court in full technicolor.

I'm not sure that only lust can explain MT lying to LE for 2 months or so? My sense is that she believed in her happily ever after with FD and couldn't believe that it was absolutely hollow and a total lie.

Delusion is a funny thing I think and no doubt took MT awhile to process as she had been in this FD cesspit for nearly 3 years.

But I don't think delusion is an excuse for lying to LE and not assisting in an investigation. MT was not legally tied to FD IN ANY WAY as they were not married. MT came with her daughter and a few suitcases and by all accounts didn't even own a car. MT could have left 4Jx at any time and simply placed her daughter in boarding school if she wanted to. Did we see this? Nope. Instead we see MT lying to police about something so basic as following FD to the Russell Speeders car wash in her rented Tahoe or giving a coherent response to her game of 'hide the keys' with EEs truck.

MT IMO behaved like a robot under the control of FD every step of the way in the arrest warrant. From the alibi notes to the drive down Albany Ave to the absolutely unbelievable statement that they never spoke about JD over their 15 min lunch that happened on the 24th and 'oh, PS I don't remember when lunch actually happened but maybe between 12-1:30pm'! Really. It was one white lie after black lie over and over and over again.

How many lies does it take for LE and the State's Atty to simply walk away and cut a witness loose? Curious to see where this goes but my bet is that MT and Atty Bowman might just be flying solo for now absent some bombshell! MOO
The whole FD controlling MT is the excuse she will use in court. I however do not believe it. She was a Co conspirator in the plan to get rid of JD permanently, IMO.

The transfer of body from Suburban to Tacoma at Waveny is a sore thumb to me.
I like body in Suburban to Sturbridge. FD returns “empty” Suburban to park, picks up Tacoma. He may have transferred the blood to that car himself- from blooding clothing or items he forgot to leave at Sturbridge .
Just another idea?
Well said as always, afitzy! I think / have thought all along that MT was in a dysfunctional relationship with a very controlling, powerful, charismatic, wealthy (in her eyes), manipulative man, and she just went along with anything he said or did. Whatever her reasons for being with him and staying with him through thick and thin (being kind, say she 'did it for her daughter' so she would have a 'good life', she likes rich and 'dashing bad boys', she truly loved him, was into him, wanted to blend their families together and become the matriarch), she's bound to be sorry now that her man has been caught red handed killing his wife, and she went along with whatever he told her to do.

He was such a scary and abusive husband to JD, I can't imagine he was immediately less scary and abusive as a 'paramour' to MT, although I'm sure there was a honeymoon period when all was rosy for them before JD's father died and she left him shortly thereafter under duress, and the shared bank account that JD's money went into was no longer available to fund FD and MT's lifestyle they had become accustomed to.

IMO, she's in deep, and hedging her bets on keeping her distance from FD for now, and seeing what they can get away with, or if it's looking bad for them, they can run from to a foreign territory that they already had planned out before JD's murder.

MOO
Like so many others in FD's world, MT was in way over her head with him. He is a domineering, malignant narcissist, very skilled at manipulation. It's another story with MT. You and @afitzy have thoughtfully analyzed MT's character and the dynamics of her relationship with FD. FD presented himself as a extremely wealthy, handsome (at least to some), charismatic and charming father who was, on the surface at least, a devoted father. IMO the two met at some type of sporting event, possibly with their children, clearly out of town. Who knows what BS he fed her about his life in CT? You can bet he didn't tell her whose money he was so freely spending, and instead presented himself as a sophisticated, well-educated and wealthy businessman, the contractor of exclusive luxury homes, the total package. FD went to great lengths to maintain that veneer.

I imagine he was exactly what MT was seeking; the fact that he was married did not seem to bother her at all. MT strikes me as a very weak person, easily manipulated and someone looking for the Good Life. She and the father of her child never married. Unless one of them was fundamentally opposed to marriage, that tells me it was never a particularly durable relationship. I would be very curious about when that relationship ceased. Did it stop when FD and MT met? Did she also cheat on her boyfriend with FD, as FD had with his wife? This is not a question of 'morals', it is a question of character, of honesty and integrity.

I also agree that her move to CT, indeed her willingness to move into the former family home, is very telling of her character . Of course, you can be sure that FD was continuing to feed her a series of lies. We have heard those very lies coming from his lawyer's mouth. Jennifer was a terrible mother, crazy, possibly a drug addict, she was trying to steal all his money, destroy his relationship with his children, destroy his business, his life. I am sure the list goes on and on. Did MT always believe him or did she come to realize what she had gotten herself into? In my mind, she sure seemed to be enjoying the Good Life, paid for courtesy of the Farber family.

At some point though, you can be sure she saw who he really was. By that time, she is working for him, living with him and completely entangled with his life. She wanted to please him. She wanted to do what he told he to do and that is precisely what she did. Like others before, pleasing him probably became an exhausting full-time job. FD has the type of personality that "wins" by domination.

One of the reasons I believe she had, at minimum, pre-knowledge of Jennifer's murder, though, is the way she acted in the days after Jennifer's murder and seemingly continues to act. Whatever her prior entanglement with FD was, she is now free of him. Despite this fact, until at least her last debriefing, she was continuing to lie to protect him (and herself)! Given the opportunity to tell the truth it appears, at least for now, she has elected not to do so. Whatever she "did or not do" because she was living with FD, and dependent upon him, she is not in those circumstances, now.

Where is MT's anger, her outrage that this man has dragged her, not to mention her daughter, into the middle of a murder? I know, I know she had already chosen her own wants over the needs of her daughter, but still. The decisions she appears to be continuing to make are not that of a normal person. IMO she is under the influence of some drug even now, either xanax or some kind of SSRI. Her affect is too flat. Compare the recent way she acts in court/on TV with the hot mess she was when she was arrested. From the latest AW, we know she has been inconsistent and vague in her answers to LE, and that makes no sense. Is she trying to avoid facing her own moral culpability? Is medication interfering with her ability to think clearly? Does she still foolishly believe FD "luvs" her? Mr. Bowman has the difficult job of providing MT the proverbial guiding hand of counsel so that she understands precisely what is at stake for her. I don't think she gets it yet.

Like so many others in FD's world, MT was in way over her head with him. He is a domineering, malignant narcissist, very skilled at manipulation. It's another story with MT. You and @afitzy have thoughtfully analyzed MT's character and the dynamics of her relationship with FD. FD presented himself as a extremely wealthy, handsome (at least to some), charismatic and charming father who was, on the surface at least, a devoted father. IMO the two met at some type of sporting event, possibly with their children, clearly out of town. Who knows what BS he fed her about his life in CT? You can bet he didn't tell her whose money he was so freely spending, and instead presented himself as a sophisticated, well-educated and wealthy businessman, the contractor of exclusive luxury homes, the total package. FD went to great lengths to maintain that veneer.

I imagine he was exactly what MT was seeking; the fact that he was married did not seem to bother her at all. MT strikes me as a very weak person, easily manipulated and someone looking for the Good Life. She and the father of her child never married. Unless one of them was fundamentally opposed to marriage, that tells me it was never a particularly durable relationship. I would be very curious about when that relationship ceased. Did it stop when FD and MT met? Did she also cheat on her boyfriend with FD, as FD had with his wife? This is not a question of 'morals', it is a question of character, of honesty and integrity.

I also agree that her move to CT, indeed her willingness to move into the former family home, is very telling of her character . Of course, you can be sure that FD was continuing to feed her a series of lies. We have heard those very lies coming from his lawyer's mouth. Jennifer was a terrible mother, crazy, possibly a drug addict, she was trying to steal all his money, destroy his relationship with his children, destroy his business, his life. I am sure the list goes on and on. Did MT always believe him or did she come to realize what she had gotten herself into? In my mind, she sure seemed to be enjoying the Good Life, paid for courtesy of the Farber family.

At some point though, you can be sure she saw who he really was. By that time, she is working for him, living with him and completely entangled with his life. She wanted to please him. She wanted to do what he told he to do and that is precisely what she did. Like others before, pleasing him probably became an exhausting full-time job. FD has the type of personality that "wins" by domination.

One of the reasons I believe she had, at minimum, pre-knowledge of Jennifer's murder, though, is the way she acted in the days after Jennifer's murder and seemingly continues to act. Whatever her prior entanglement with FD was, she is now free of him. Despite this fact, until at least her last debriefing, she was continuing to lie to protect him (and herself)! Given the opportunity to tell the truth it appears, at least for now, she has elected not to do so. Whatever she "did or not do" because she was living with FD, and dependent upon him, she is not in those circumstances, now.

Where is MT's anger, her outrage that this man has dragged her, not to mention her daughter, into the middle of a murder? I know, I know she had already chosen her own wants over the needs of her daughter, but still. The decisions she appears to be continuing to make are not that of a normal person. IMO she is under the influence of some drug even now, either xanax or some kind of SSRI. Her affect is too flat. Compare the recent way she acts in court/on TV with the hot mess she was when she was arrested. From the latest AW, we know she has been inconsistent and vague in her answers to LE, and that makes no sense. Is she trying to avoid facing her own moral culpability? Is medication interfering with her ability to think clearly? Does she still foolishly believe FD "luvs" her? Mr. Bowman has the difficult job of providing MT the proverbial guiding hand of counsel so that she understands precisely what is at stake for her. I don't think she gets it yet.
Perhaps antidepressants and anxiety meds will be a part of MT defence. "I'm sorry I was so stressed by what was happening to me, that my Dr.prescribed these meds that affected my thinking. That's why my answers changed, as I was very fuzzy and confused". Horse dung!

This is probably of no significance but is something I have been thinking/wondering about.... in the AW, EE mentioned something about thinking possibly that FD could have been water skiing on that particular day. I wonder if this has any weight to it - I am in no way questioning or doubting what EE said - but rather questioning of course FD's where abouts - for example, was FD possibly wearing his water skiing attire that day and/or were there other hints/signs/etc that he had been water skiing that day and/or was going to go water skiing that day. It might have just been a statement in passing by EE, but my point being, FD could've used water skiing as an excuse to be at or nearby the water to place/dispose of JD's body in the water. JMO, but I do still lean strongly towards dismemberment of her body and her being in the water.
So with you on this EE comment being included in the AW! I actually got a good laugh that EE initial comment about FD was NOT that FD is in the office at 4Jx. Nope. Didn't even sound like EE checked the office.

EE thought that the 'boss' was off water skiing.

To me this statement was absolute perfection of who/what FD and FORE group is all about.

No working, No office, Just water skiing and fun time for FO + HO on Farber money.

MOO

I've never seen it before, but I'm thinking that if the overall strategy is to bleed him dry financially (so that his expensive defense team is more like swiss cheese) and then hit him with the murder charges, then yes, they'd want to wait until he really couldn't afford it, hit him with the charges, and then the various motions regarding evidence (which will take months and months to complete) will not be done by his current team. I'm sure LE knows approximately what the retainer initially was (I don't even have a guess - millions?)

What a great outcome if this works. To see him relying on a low cost lawyer or low cost lawyer team (someone will do it for nearly free with all this publicity - but they sure can't afford to foot the bill for a really great defense, they won't be able to afford all those motions and going over the huge pile of evidence has got to be super expensive).
IMO this case will shape up to be DNA forensically driven so mounting an effective defence against this by FD will be quite expensive with murder charges.

The State Police Spokesman said yesterday that there is lots of evidence yet to come. Right now, Pattisville is no doubt sifting through the 43 pages of the arrest warrant and using their PI to assist. But can you imagine just the hours of legal time and PI time involved with the arrest warrant info?

I really wonder when the cosmic cash machine from the Greek Benefactor runs out? Will Pattis cut and run on FD? Pattisville is a smallish operation and unless others are brought in to share the costs how can Pattisville support defending FD pro bono? I don't think pro bono are words in the Pattisville vocabulary so the 'green' will have to come from somewhere IMO.

I do hope the State investigates where the Greek Benefactor money is coming from and whether such payments being made to Pattis, Murray and Rochlin are legal.

MOO

Very Good Summary.

Wednesday, May 29 is when it was Reported in Family Court, that he had been turned away by an armed security guard on the 24th.

IMO.
Missing date was May 24th
NYC drive to pick up children was Sat, May 25th (as you point out it was reported in FC on May 29th)
I believe the NYP reported the NYC encounter as taking place in the afternoon. Does anyone else recall this timing?

I’m surprised......
1. It took them so long to look at the project managers car.
2. The project manager waited until they came asking about the car.

Yes he saved the seats. But I have to believe he knew what was going on. Why did he wait until the police went to him with a warrant?! Because he didn’t want to lose his job? A mother of 5 is missing and possibly dead and you don’t say anything to the cops when your boss acts really effing obvious about the seats in your car?
IMO this EE should be commended, not criticized for his actions. He came forward in a truthful and timely fashion, after retaining experienced counsel. From our perspective it may seem he should have done things one way or the other, but we do not know how this part of the investigation played out. I would recommend listening to his lawyer talk about the situation this poor guy found himself in. IMO he is one of the good guys and I refuse to take up NP's banner of casting doubt on the EE's conduct. By all accounts, he is an honest and hardworking family man who, like so many others, FD had no hesitation in using and abusing.

Very Good Summary.

IMO.
I haven’t revisited her timeline in forever - I will try and update this weekend thanks for that info - Sat was the 25th though correct?

Porche seats, Toyota seats, a Toyota, a rented Yukon, a bunch of properties, FD, MT and PG. No wonder it's taking them awhile to put all the data together in a legal manner.

I think the property manager is very, very suspect.

MT admits that on 5/24 FD cleaned PG’s Toyota. She admits it was “dirty” to the point of giving her a stained towel, presumably with blood on it. On this day FD tries to keep PG’s Toyota. PG doesn’t notice anything amiss with his truck; like blood or a clean up job?

The warrant states that on JULY 12th PG gave the following information on the case: JULY?!?!

5/28 FD told PG “not to tell” police that MT had taken his keys on 5/24. (So he didn’t until until the 12th? Am I reading this right)?!

5/29 FD takes PG’s Toyota to get washed. PG knows that JD is missing. He also knows that FD is a suspect, and also that FD has all of the sudden taken a great interest in his truck. So FD details the Toyota and tells PG he should switch out the seats because they weren’t original Toyota seats. Again, he reveals this in July?

Then on 5/31, FD has PG take the seats out of the Porche to put in the Toyota.

As investigators seize the truck and secure the Toyota on 6/6/19 he finds it helpful to mention that the seats have been switched out and he has the originals. On 6/6/19 when he's forced into a corner he reveals this? And did they ask him if he would voluntarily release the vehicle, or did he make them get a warrant?

It seems to me the Pawel Gummeny knows way more about way more and was also hiding or withholding more than we suspect. Why are police being so nice to him about this? Isn’t all this withholding and tampering with evidence? What am I missing about PG? Why no alarm bells?

And where does the rented Yukon come into play? Did FD drive the Ford off a cliff?

Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve tried to get through everything and my eyes are crossing.

Just the fact that her first story included the detail that she and FO showered together that morning. Ew. Please. Spare us the mental image.
No specific costs by activity yet for this case but as of a couple weeks ago the overall cost of the investigation was $600,000 and climbing I believe. MOO
That low? It will get much greater before it is over IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member