Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this EE should be commended, not criticized for his actions. He came forward in a truthful and timely fashion, after retaining experienced counsel. From our perspective it may seem he should have done things one way or the other, but we do not know how this part of the investigation played out. I would recommend listening to his lawyer talk about the situation this poor guy found himself in. IMO he is one of the good guys and I refuse to take up NP's banner of casting doubt on the EE's conduct. By all accounts, he is an honest and hardworking family man who, like so many others, FD had no hesitation in using and abusing.

If we feel sorry for poor EE we may as well feel sorry for poor MT. Unless he gave all the information he had about this crime, the second he had all this information about this crime, I'm not shedding any tears for him. Or MT. I don't care if they were scared, or upset, or FD pushed them around, or was mad at them. I don't care who keeps their mouth shut or why. It's wrong.

Porche seats, Toyota seats, a Toyota, a rented Yukon, a bunch of properties, FD, MT and PG. No wonder it's taking them awhile to put all the data together in a legal manner.

I think the property manager is very, very suspect.

MT admits that on 5/24 FD cleaned PG’s Toyota. She admits it was “dirty” to the point of giving her a stained towel, presumably with blood on it. On this day FD tries to keep PG’s Toyota. PG doesn’t notice anything amiss with his truck; like blood or a clean up job?

The warrant states that on JULY 12th PG gave the following information on the case: JULY?!?!

5/28 FD told PG “not to tell” police that MT had taken his keys on 5/24. (So he didn’t until until the 12th? Am I reading this right)?!

5/29 FD takes PG’s Toyota to get washed. PG knows that JD is missing. He also knows that FD is a suspect, and also that FD has all of the sudden taken a great interest in his truck. So FD details the Toyota and tells PG he should switch out the seats because they weren’t original Toyota seats. Again, he reveals this in July?

Then on 5/31, FD has PG take the seats out of the Porche to put in the Toyota.

As investigators seize the truck and secure the Toyota on 6/6/19 he finds it helpful to mention that the seats have been switched out and he has the originals. On 6/6/19 when he's forced into a corner he reveals this? And did they ask him if he would voluntarily release the vehicle, or did he make them get a warrant?

It seems to me the Pawel Gummeny knows way more about way more and was also hiding or withholding more than we suspect. Why are police being so nice to him about this? Isn’t all this withholding and tampering with evidence? What am I missing about PG? Why no alarm bells?

And where does the rented Yukon come into play? Did FD drive the Ford off a cliff?

Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve tried to get through everything and my eyes are crossing.
Respectfully, I cannot agree with your comments about that poor EE. IMO criticism of his conduct is unwarranted and frankly, feeds into the false narrative a/k/a lies that NP is already telling the media about this poor man. I do not believe LE shares your view and instead, has welcomed his truthful assistance. Let's not make him another victim of FD's conduct. MOO.

Missing date was May 24th
NYC drive to pick up children was Sat, May 25th (as you point out it was reported in FC on May 29th)
I believe the NYP reported the NYC encounter as taking place in the afternoon. Does anyone else recall this timing?

Thank you for catching that. I did not proof read my statement before posting. Yes. It was May 25th when FO was turned away by GF's Armed Security Guard.

I remember that FO went to GF's shortly after he left LE that Saturday afternoon.

Did we ever determine if FO took the GAL with him to GF's?

FO was due visitation that morning for the day. However, at 9:00 am, he was called by LE to come by the NC LE station. FO and original attorney arrived in NC that afternoon.

Otherwise, IMO, FO would have been on GF's Doorstep at 10:00 am that Saturday morning to Demand his children.

Love That Jersey Girl GF and her Armed Security Guard.

IMO.

Last edited:
Porche seats, Toyota seats, a Toyota, a rented Yukon, a bunch of properties, FD, MT and PG. No wonder it's taking them awhile to put all the data together in a legal manner.

I think the property manager is very, very suspect.

MT admits that on 5/24 FD cleaned PG’s Toyota. She admits it was “dirty” to the point of giving her a stained towel, presumably with blood on it. On this day FD tries to keep PG’s Toyota. PG doesn’t notice anything amiss with his truck; like blood or a clean up job?

The warrant states that on JULY 12th PG gave the following information on the case: JULY?!?!

5/28 FD told PG “not to tell” police that MT had taken his keys on 5/24. (So he didn’t until until the 12th? Am I reading this right)?!

5/29 FD takes PG’s Toyota to get washed. PG knows that JD is missing. He also knows that FD is a suspect, and also that FD has all of the sudden taken a great interest in his truck. So FD details the Toyota and tells PG he should switch out the seats because they weren’t original Toyota seats. Again, he reveals this in July?

Then on 5/31, FD has PG take the seats out of the Porche to put in the Toyota.

As investigators seize the truck and secure the Toyota on 6/6/19 he finds it helpful to mention that the seats have been switched out and he has the originals. On 6/6/19 when he's forced into a corner he reveals this? And did they ask him if he would voluntarily release the vehicle, or did he make them get a warrant?

It seems to me the Pawel Gummeny knows way more about way more and was also hiding or withholding more than we suspect. Why are police being so nice to him about this? Isn’t all this withholding and tampering with evidence? What am I missing about PG? Why no alarm bells?

And where does the rented Yukon come into play? Did FD drive the Ford off a cliff?

Sorry if this has been covered. I’ve tried to get through everything and my eyes are crossing.
Yeah, I'm not as impressed as some are with EE. He wasn't very proactive. Good on him keeping the seats but still....MOO

If we feel sorry for poor EE we may as well feel sorry for poor MT. Unless he gave all the information he had about this crime, the second he had all this information about this crime, I'm not shedding any tears for him. Or MT. I don't care if they were scared, or upset, or FD pushed them around, or was mad at them. I don't care who keeps their mouth shut or why. It's wrong.
Then I recommend you listen to his wife and his lawyer publicly speak about the toll this tragedy has taken on he and his family. You are entitled to your point of view, but I see no evidence that EE was in any way knowingly involved in this murder. IMO, this is blaming an innocent person for what FD did, like FD's lawyer would have us do. He is already throwing blame on this poor man, quite unfairly IMO. I will not assist him in doing so.

Not at all the same.

It seems like police only found out about the red truck by accident when EE drove up to 4JC in the Cherokee with the 2 Porsche seats. This was on 5/31. Purely accidental and fortuitous that police happened to be there. Then 2 days later police interviewed him. On 6/6 when police seized the vehicle, he advised the seats had been changed out. What if police had not been at 4JC the day he drove up in the Cherokee? Would we know very little of what we know now? He knew from day 1 something very fishy was going on. It seems he would never have reported anything on his own accord. There could have been evidence lost due to his delay. Not that impressed. MOO.

I haven’t revisited her timeline in forever - I will try and update this weekend thanks for that info - Sat was the 25th though correct?
Yes. I've been working to try to understand MT timeline. For whatever reason IMO they are truly giving her alot of slack as details in the AW are few and far between.

I truly hope the 8/13 date in the AW was where divine intervention happened to perhaps turn the tide of MT cooperation? IDK. Not optimistic at all. Betting that Bowman will bail from this sinking ship that is the SS Titanic named "Michi". Trainwreck.

There is so little to work with for MT timeline. Intentional I'm sure but makes doing a timeline challenging. She cannot even remember if she picked her daughter up from school on the 24th/missing date? Does anyone local know how common car pools are at EW for pickups/drop offs? Or do people just do their own thing? Due to location and schedule the bus option for school doesn't make much sense but could there have been a car pool?

The 6:40 am MT wakeup time and not hear FO leave much earlier around 5 am makes zero sense too IMO. Not sure the wakeup time works for breakfast and school either unless nobody eats at 4Jx?

The 15 min lunch, "somewhere around 12-1:30pm" is IMO ludacris. No mention of JD or where FD had been since 5am also makes zero sense.

IMO a tough day for FD was probably waking up at 8 am, working out, taking a shower and taking some calls so the 24th schedule would be unusual IMO. But NOT for MT. Nope. Nothing to see here, just keep it moving.

Lunacy IMO.

I just picture the poor LE officer that typed up this garbled mess of claptrap that are the semi words that leave the mouth of MT in the AW and the feelings of absolute RAGE that they would have felt. I'm simply incandescent reading the AW. But I'm glad LE documented this completely so there is zero doubt that many other charges can be made against BOTH FD and MT. IMO the State is being quite generous thus far. Wonder how long this will last?

When did MT head over to MS to 'assist with the cleaning' on the 24th? What did she see at MS? I am convinced that FD tossed her the towel to get her DNA over as much of the evidence as possible that no doubt would later be spread over Albany Ave. Will we eventually learned that MT DNA is all over virtually everything at Albany? Moronic is another word to describe the MT participation at MS IMO. What did she think was going on? Was it SOP at 4Jx to spend the afternoon cleaning an employees beater truck that he himself admits to never cleaning?

Does MT simply do what she is told to do by FD or does she have a brain and independent will? What does she think is going on with all the cleaning? Had she ever seen FD cleaning ANYTHING in their entire relationship like he was going after the EE truck that afternoon? FD probably did more cleaning on the 24th than he had done in his entire sorry life and MT questions NOTHING? Did this not seem ODD to her?

Everything to me in the AW reads as MT was a willing participant and QUESTIONED ZERO that was going on over the course of the 24 hours that was the 24th/missing date. Not one question. She didn't even drop the towel when he threw it at her to get her DNA all over it.

The trips made to Atty Bowman office are also quite interesting and I have to admit to great curiosity as to why FD made the long trip to Westport and why MT didn't go alone. Did Atty Bowman meet with BOTH FD and MT? We know FD loves to control everything so I very much wonder if FD would trust MT to meet with her atty by herself. Somehow I doubt it and I would hope the States Atty has an answer to this critical question.

MOO

Last edited:
It seems like police only found out about the red truck by accident when EE drove up to 4JC in the Cherokee with the 2 Porsche seats. This was on 5/31. Purely accidental and fortuitous that police happened to be there. Then 2 days later police interviewed him. On 6/6 when police seized the vehicle, he advised the seats had been changed out. What if police had not been at 4JC the day he drove up in the Cherokee? Would we know very little of what we know now? He knew from day 1 something very fishy was going on. It seems he would never have reported anything on his own accord. There could have been evidence lost due to his delay. Not that impressed. MOO.
Is there a msm report or interview I missed? How did he know from day one ? Seems like some are buying into or being used by FD/MT/NP and others to undo the damage of warrant #2 IMO - no basis that I can see for this so let me go find that ignore button JMO

I haven’t revisited her timeline in forever - I will try and update this weekend thanks for that info - Sat was the 25th though correct?
Yes. I started one for MT but its not worth posting as there is nothing really to add.

I wish we could have higher resolution shots of the EE Red truck to see if FD was with an accomplice on the 24th driving down to NC. Could KM or MT be in the EE Truck driving down to NC? I tried playing around with the AW photos and had no luck in photoshop. The photos are the way they are for a reason. They either are the best shots avail or they were blurred IMO.

Back to work.

Then I recommend you listen to his wife and his lawyer publicly speak about the toll this tragedy has taken on he and his family. You are entitled to your point of view, but I see no evidence that EE was in any way knowingly involved in this murder. IMO, this is blaming an innocent person for what FD did, like FD's lawyer would have us do. He is already throwing blame on this poor man, quite unfairly IMO. I will not assist him in doing so.
This !!

Forgive me if I’m missing information, as my full-time job has been interfering with my catching up on these pages and the closed threads. Kudos to all of you for your dedication to justice.

Some thoughts (feel free to correct me as I'm an amateur at this) - these are all over the place; forgive me if repetitive in any way.

The Suburban:
I haven’t heard of any blood in the Suburban. FD wanted it to appear to be a kidnapping (hence the bra and t-shirt left in trash, to be found eventually - that’s why he left so many bags, to raise the likelihood someone would find them). Absolutely NO blood in the car would be acceptable, then, for this theory to work. This means her body was likely only in another car - the red truck, with a helper? Perhaps the red truck was quickly even AT her house or waiting nearby. Was her body dragged - any signs in garage? Was there blood on the driveway? If not, her body was put in something right IN the garage - like a contractor’s bag.

The garage entry:
JD was afraid, so she likely locked her house and garage; it’s not likely he had a key. He’d need to wait for the door to open (with a remote,) he’d sneak in behind the car, and then attack as she got out of the car?

The pillow:
There was a mention of it having a striped cover, and it had a LOT of blood. Was this brought by him (did he own such a pillow cover, or did she?) - to cover her MOUTH, as one would do even if stabbing or hitting with a blunt object? Or if he grabbed her from behind, covering her face with the pillow and then cut her throat - explains spattering and bloody pillow. She could still fight back, perhaps.

DNA on sink:
He’d need to wash his hands right afterwards, as he would have her blood all over them. Maybe he changed quickly, too. Not wanting to be seen poking around outside, he’d do what was fastest. He’d then drive her car (?) and MT or someone else would drive the truck with JD in it.

The dumpster:
(Horrible thought): Was JD then immediately dumped in the dumpster, and yet still alive - unbeknownst to him- because he had to do part 2 - disposing of her - separately, the next day?

All preplanned.

I really think MT helped throughout with spotting, dropoff and getaway during the murder - but with her long hair, she could not be inside the house or car. FD shaved his head and arms; he’d thought hard beforehand about leaving that kind of evidence.

Fitbit or similar tracking device:
Did FD and MT usually wear a fitbit, but removed them for the murder (more preplanning)?

MT's phone
Where did MT’s phone ping ALL that am of the murder, or was it intentionally off (more preplanning) - so, no pings?

How did the daughter get to school? I suspect MT did not drive her that day.

Rage killing or pre-planned?
An on-the-spot decision /rage killing makes no sense - there was far too much planning in all of this.

His clothes (even if a waterskiing outfit):
Where are HIS bloody clothes? Blood is hard to wash out. Did he bury them? Dispose of them in trash bags? Burn them? All methods leave traces.

MT's continued lies
It’s likely that the main reason MT hasn’t told truth is because she is equally guilty. Otherwise, she would have tried to save herself (& daughter) by ratting him out by now. Even if LE knows she’s a full accomplice, actively participating IN the murder, they might offer her less time by giving up info if she didn’t plan it. If she wasn’t directly involved, it just seems she would have spared herself by now.

Did they look further into his mother's death? Nanny death? He also tried to run JD over, no? Too coincidental.

All MOO; feel free to correct where things just don’t fit, due to other evidence.

Is there a msm report or interview I missed? How did he know from day one ? Seems like some are buying into or being used by FD/MT/NP and others to undo the damage of warrant #2 IMO - no basis that I can see for this so let me go find that ignore button JMO
Hi, have you found the MSM report that we saw at some point about the EE situation and him engaging an atty? It wasn't the HC but another paper if I recall but I'm not seeing it now.

I'm trying to figure out that date when EE got the atty involved?

I can find where LE announced that EE was cooperating and not a suspect but not when the atty got involved. I wonder if the delay in getting to LE by EE was because he was petrified after putting the puzzle pieces together based on what he had heard and seen at 4Jx and what he experienced with his truck. I get it because knowing what he knew, how much sense would it make to go to LE without an atty. We don't know also what FD might have on EE or whether EE has any possible immigration issues himself or with his family. All this simply might have been too much for EE to deal with and I think fear could be a very real issue. We just know EE is married with 3 small children.

The AW I believe states that EE quit FORE when FD was first arrested and we know that date.

Someone mentioned in one of the articles that they would convene a grand jury. If true , would that already have begun?
Is there a good reason to delay further forensic evidence? If they charge him with murder 1 then they have to release all their evidence? If the evidence is solid they should have no concerns about the Pattis team undermining it.

How about in similar cases, have we seen such a delay of evidence release?
LE has only one chance to obtain a first degree murder conviction. One. On the other hand, there is no statute of limitations for first degree murder. LE knows exactly where FD is at all times; he isn't going anywhere. Given the importance of obtaining a conviction in this case, IMO Mr. Coangelo and his team know exactly what they are doing. There is going to be a mountain of all kinds of evidence before this case is over. We know the feds have been involved from the beginning; I would imagine they are still investigating his financials. And yes, even in this high profile case, the forensics are probably still coming in. It's coming, of that I have no doubt.

@SunnyCali, I'm trying to understand what you are saying with regard to EE.

I don't disagree with your point about people keeping their mouths shut and not assisting MT. I've been ranting about MT now since her arrest warrant was released as I believe her to be an AMORAL MONSTER.

But EE I think is a totally different animal and I'm curious why you believe him to be similar to MT?

EE IMO was being setup to take the fall for the murder of JD by FD and MT.

EE no doubt at a certain point realized what was going on and was smart enough to keep the original Ford seats that were in his Red Tacoma.

EE also probably realized the huge mess he found himself in the middle of pretty early on in this process and certainly before FD/MT were arrested for the first time.

We know that EE realized he had a big legal issue, he has 3 small children and a wife and is a person that only gets paid if he works. EE explained that he was afraid of losing his job with FD. My guess is that EE and his family lived pay check to pay check and no doubt had no means to pay a retainer to hire an atty. Would EE even know how to find someone to help him with the legal mess he found himself?

We don't know if EE is a legal resident or citizen and ditto for his wife and children. So, going to LE could be a huge issue and risk for EE and his family IMO. In fact we know very little about the personal situation of EE but I think its safe to say that he was terrified for himself and his family. EE could have come from a place where going to LE simply wasn't safe or perhaps he had seen what happens here in the US if you go to LE? We also had ICE crackdowns during this period so perhaps he was afraid of deportation? IDK EE knew FD had money and was vindictive and most likely dangerous. EE knew JD was missing, FD/MT were cleaning his truck and bugging him to swap out the truck seats, 80 MS was being swabbed down and he knew his truck was cleaner than it had been in years!

To me this looks like a working guy that is between a rock and a very hard and dangerous place.

I'm curious how you are seeing MT and EE being on the same level?

MOO

Last edited:
Forgive me if I’m missing information, as my full-time job has been interfering with my catching up on these pages and the closed threads. Kudos to all of you for your dedication to justice.

Some thoughts (feel free to correct me as I'm an amateur at this) - these are all over the place; forgive me if repetitive in any way.

The Suburban:
I haven’t heard of any blood in the Suburban. FD wanted it to appear to be a kidnapping (hence the bra and t-shirt left in trash, to be found eventually - that’s why he left so many bags, to raise the likelihood someone would find them). Absolutely NO blood in the car would be acceptable, then, for this theory to work. This means her body was likely only in another car - the red truck, with a helper? Perhaps the red truck was quickly even AT her house or waiting nearby. Was her body dragged - any signs in garage? Was there blood on the driveway? If not, her body was put in something right IN the garage - like a contractor’s bag.

The garage entry:
JD was afraid, so she likely locked her house and garage; it’s not likely he had a key. He’d need to wait for the door to open (with a remote,) he’d sneak in behind the car, and then attack as she got out of the car?

The pillow:
There was a mention of it having a striped cover, and it had a LOT of blood. Was this brought by him (did he own such a pillow cover, or did she?) - to cover her MOUTH, as one would do even if stabbing or hitting with a blunt object? Or if he grabbed her from behind, covering her face with the pillow and then cut her throat - explains spattering and bloody pillow. She could still fight back, perhaps.

DNA on sink:
He’d need to wash his hands right afterwards, as he would have her blood all over them. Maybe he changed quickly, too. Not wanting to be seen poking around outside, he’d do what was fastest. He’d then drive her car (?) and MT or someone else would drive the truck with JD in it.

The dumpster:
(Horrible thought): Was JD then immediately dumped in the dumpster, and yet still alive - unbeknownst to him- because he had to do part 2 - disposing of her - separately, the next day?

All preplanned.

I really think MT helped throughout with spotting, dropoff and getaway during the murder - but with her long hair, she could not be inside the house or car. FD shaved his head and arms; he’d thought hard beforehand about leaving that kind of evidence.

Fitbit or similar tracking device:
Did FD and MT usually wear a fitbit, but removed them for the murder (more preplanning)?

MT's phone
Where did MT’s phone ping ALL that am of the murder, or was it intentionally off (more preplanning) - so, no pings?

How did the daughter get to school? I suspect MT did not drive her that day.

Rage killing or pre-planned?
An on-the-spot decision /rage killing makes no sense - there was far too much planning in all of this.

His clothes (even if a waterskiing outfit):
Where are HIS bloody clothes? Blood is hard to wash out. Did he bury them? Dispose of them in trash bags? Burn them? All methods leave traces.

MT's continued lies
It’s likely that the main reason MT hasn’t told truth is because she is equally guilty. Otherwise, she would have tried to save herself (& daughter) by ratting him out by now. Even if LE knows she’s a full accomplice, actively participating IN the murder, they might offer her less time by giving up info if she didn’t plan it. If she wasn’t directly involved, it just seems she would have spared herself by now.

Did they look further into his mother's death? Nanny death? He also tried to run JD over, no? Too coincidental.

All MOO; feel free to correct where things just don’t fit, due to other evidence.

Welcome Alathea, with your first post.:):):)
You have given this a lot of thought, providing many questions.
Hope to hear more from you.

I agree, MT is very much involved, being untruthful, all to her detriment.
MOO.

Yes. The AW. There was shenanigans with the truck at MS on the 24th. EE would not have known yet that JD was missing but I'm sure he would have found out by the end of the weekend. The MS weirdness would have meant nothing at the time but it would sure be recalled later as relevant. On the 28th or 29th, EE found out about the car wash detailing and that is when the badgering began by FD about selling the truck or changing the seats. SURELY, at that point, ANYBODY would be like whoa, what's going on. And he self reported as asking FD that very question. FD told him to refer from now on to the seats as "hardware". FD grilled him about events of the 24th and advised him not to mention certain things. He should have gone to police and not waited for them to come to him. MOO>And, BTW, my opinions don't bite.

Hi, have you found the MSM report that we saw at some point about the EE situation and him engaging an atty? It wasn't the HC but another paper if I recall but I'm not seeing it now.

I'm trying to figure out that date when EE got the atty involved?

I can find where LE announced that EE was cooperating and not a suspect but not when the atty got involved. I wonder if the delay in getting to LE by EE was because he was petrified after putting the puzzle pieces together based on what he had heard and seen at 4Jx and what he experienced with his truck. I get it because knowing what he knew, how much sense would it make to go to LE without an atty. We don't know also what FD might have on EE or whether EE has any possible immigration issues himself or with his family. All this simply might have been too much for EE to deal with and I think fear could be a very real issue. We just know EE is married with 3 small children.

The AW I believe states that EE quit FORE when FD was first arrested and we know that date.

Afitsy this is no disrespect. I really like, appreciate, and ponder upon everything you write....

I don't understand those who won't look at EE. If he helped cover it up or hide info, that doesn't take away one ounce of guilt away from MT or FD.

For a MONTH he had seats in his possession that had JD's blood on them. He obviously suspected this was likely the case. In my eyes, that is big time hiding evidence. If my mother was viciously murdered, an intense police investigation was going on, and this guy had seats with her blood on them. And most likely knew it. UGH.

Replace the below clipped sentence and insert MT with EE. Then replace married with 3 small children with - a single mom with a young daughter.

All this simply might have been too much for EE (MT) to deal with and I think fear could be a very real issue. We just know EE (MT) is married (a single mom) with 3 small children (a young daughter).

What is the deal with this guy getting a pass? I'm seriously interested as to why.

Again, this doesn't take away from MT or FD. I just am saying he, in my opinion, stalled this investigation big time by hiding a HUGE, GIGANTIC piece of evidence.

EE came forward an told the truth to LE, like it or not the guy was scared of FD. Sounds like good instinct to me. MT is a lying murderous ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona